James and Carys #16 covid multiplied by three, all worried about amber, you should feel sorry for me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their life issoooooooooooooo boring. They are literally mid twenties? and act like they are 70

They will regret not doing more fun stuff whn they are older and Amber has flew the nest hahahy

Reactions: 17
Just looked at the girl Carys linked in her recipe. Another body posi account that Carys has ripped off. Taking a photo and curving the word NORMAL around the body part she’s ‘fine’ with and ‘loves’ but wants to draw attention to and hate on in the comments.

I’m finding some of these accounts (not the afore mentioned) getting to the point where they’re glorifying bad health. Dismissing anything that goes against their narrative as ‘hate’ or ‘negativity’. There’s the positive message of not linking your value to your size/looks, everyone is different and beautiful etc and then there’s the message of eat a load of shite and have no accountability as long as you can be ok with how you’ll look

Reactions: 10
Just looked at the girl Carys linked in her recipe. Another body posi account that Carys has ripped off. Taking a photo and curving the word NORMAL around the body part she’s ‘fine’ with and ‘loves’ but wants to draw attention to and hate on in the comments.

I’m finding some of these accounts (not the afore mentioned) getting to the point where they’re glorifying bad health. Dismissing anything that goes against their narrative as ‘hate’ or ‘negativity’. There’s the positive message of not linking your value to your size/looks, everyone is different and beautiful etc and then there’s the message of eat a load of shite and have no accountability as long as you can be ok with how you’ll look
Nelly London is the girl she was referring to, shes actually really sweet I think, she is very down to earth and real and her body positive posts are a lot for me as it’s not really my thing but pretty sure she used to have an eating disorder and really struggled, not everything is an ad with her and I find she only promotes stuff she genuinely uses and likes! She does you tube videos too, I really like most of them and she nearly always replies to messages as well and seems really grateful and appreciate of things which I like! She’s def worth a follow/watch I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Let’s not start this again. People can be fat and healthy. And someone being fat and happy about it doesn’t encourage other people to become fat, it encourages already fat people to realise they could be happy too.

Reactions: 8
Nelly London is the girl she was referring to, shes actually really sweet I think, she is very down to earth and real and her body positive posts are a lot for me as it’s not really my thing but pretty sure she used to have an eating disorder and really struggled, not everything is an ad with her and I find she only promotes stuff she genuinely uses and likes! She does you tube videos too, I really like most of them and she nearly always replies to messages as well and seems really grateful and appreciate of things which I like! She’s def worth a follow/watch I think!
Sorry to derail but nelly London is just as bad. She lies about her name all the time, she's adamant her name is 'nelly London' when it's actually Helena Haycock. She promotes everything and anything 'omg this laser removal machine means I never have to shave'.... Then does an ad for ASTRID saying she shaves every day. She also has admitted in a story recently that she's promoted brands she didn't particularly like. She's an absolute fraud and there's a thread on here for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s not start this again. People can be fat and healthy. And someone being fat and happy about it doesn’t encourage other people to become fat, it encourages already fat people to realise they could be happy too.
coming from a slightly fat person, i actually hate this body posi bull tit. You might be healthy now, but it will catch up to you if you eat pure tit and do nothing else about it. I can understand if you have a health condition that causes weight gain or makes you struggle to lose weight, but anything else is just imo a piss poor excuse to be fat.
obviously there will be some skinny people who are unhealthy too, I'm not denying that, there's problems on both sides of the scale, but I don't get why people don't want to look after their health more. this whole I'm going to point out my insecurity and pretend I love it when I probably broke down and cried at how fat I am afterwards bullshit is just annoying now🤣

if you didn't care you had some fat rolls, or hip dips, a double chin, fupa, cellulite etc, you wouldn't mention it and make the whole caption zoning in and almost hating on that just to be like "I love it though xoxo". maybe I just don't understand social media enough, but to me if you're truly body posi, then every post doesn't have to be about your body, or trying to normalise a body part that's already normal.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.