James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nude leggings makes everyone look like an uncooked sausage. 😐

also, that overactive thyroid, is she sure she doesn’t mean under active. I’m not criticising her but her symptoms seem to be that of someone suffering from the reverse of what she says she has.

(Possibly a vlog from last week) god love her not being able to cop with the stressful life of being a stay at home parent to one child, with her brother there 24/7, doing absolutely nothing all day, and they still go out and forget the nappy bag, not just once, but a few times.
How do you “forget” a nappy bag, it’s like forgetting the bloody baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone else picks up on how obvious it is Mila hates Cary’s, right???!?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
83BAE2DD-335A-4043-AEEA-9CF6E8EADF7C.jpeg
Anyone else spot Her face completely change at the end of this story🤣 shes so fake it hurts😂 bet she’s seething that not only does baby A look like James, she’s now saying ‘ dada’ first. She’s not happy🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty “new” to this thread because I’d stopped watching these two for a while but I just can’t stop 😂
They’re such a mess it’s bypassed tragic and gone straight to highly entertaining 😂

so this is gonna end in a Stephen King’s misery type set up yeah? 😂 but will Carys or Elle snap first, the single white female vibes are strong 😂
James and Con clearly give zero fucks, I almost feel like James hates Carys at times (since watching these 3 hour long vlogs of complete bull crap)
He’s such a passive aggressive little witch towards her, has he looked in a mirror lately?? He’s no Ryan Reynolds 😐
Con and James seem to be more sexually attracted to a subway salad than they are to their partners.
I do feel a bit sorry for carys (a bit) she’s clearly been struggling with an eating disorder for years and I wouldn’t drop down dead with shock if a therapist linked some of these issues back to her brother, sorry husband I mean husband. Such a pity she’s such an irritating bint 🙈

she can hire a blimp to fly over the whole of the U.K. announcing how happy she is with her life and her body, I believe she’s happy in the same way I’d believe Elle Darby is a size six/eight.

On a separate note, ALL TOGETHER NOW!!

🎶🎶 hello, hello….🎶🎶
Jesus bleeping christ make it stop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking back at pre Amber photos it is clear how much weight they have both put on. It is not baby weight but eating takeaway and junk food that has done it, and judging by Amber’s portion size they eat a lot of it. I go out to work full time and when I’m at home over the weekend I definitely eat more because it’s there. They are at home 7 days a week and grazing on crap all day. That’s where the weight has come from and at their age it is worrying as unfortunately as you get older the battle with weight only gets harder. I put on weight being at home during lockdown and my blood pressure went dangerously high. Having lost weight my blood pressure has dropped - it’s not a coincidence.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just see her story about struggling with Amber while out and about. I have a 9 month old baby, I’m bringing her up alone so don’t have the support of a partner like she does…especially someone who is home all the time.

I think she’s dealing with some post party anxiety or depression. By now, you’d be a lot more comfortable taking your baby out by yourself. It’s almost like she’s not prepared for taking her out or she relies too much on James.

Reactions: 13
What are we thinking the video tonight will be guys? Maybe an hour long vlog entitled 'X Day Vlog'? Involving shopping, dog walks, weaning and house updates? Including a 20 minute section of Carys talking crap to the camera involves talking about how manic she is with her thyroid and talk about self-love? Bonus points if James does a pointless 5 minute section vlogging something incredibly important on his phone, such as a trip to the gym! Or maybe they'll throw a curve ball and do something that's never been done before like a mukbang, where they both have their mouths open while eating, answering the same 10 questions? Or a husband v wife shopping challenge where they return everything? I don't know about you all but I'm on the edge of my seat!!!!

Reactions: 10
What are we thinking the video tonight will be guys? Maybe an hour long vlog entitled 'X Day Vlog'? Involving shopping, dog walks, weaning and house updates? Including a 20 minute section of Carys talking crap to the camera involves talking about how manic she is with her thyroid and talk about self-love? Bonus points if James does a pointless 5 minute section vlogging something incredibly important on his phone, such as a trip to the gym! Or maybe they'll throw a curve ball and do something that's never been done before like a mukbang, where they both have their mouths open while eating, answering the same 10 questions? Or a husband v wife shopping challenge where they return everything? I don't know about you all but I'm on the edge of my seat!!!!
She posted on stories saying the “juicy Q&A” is going live tonight. Counting down the hours with excitement to hear them talking about their sex life and having a second baby while talking with their mouths full of chocolate 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted on stories saying the “juicy Q&A” is going live tonight. Counting down the hours with excitement to hear them talking about their sex life and having a second baby while talking with their mouths full of chocolate 🙃😂
They’re such gross pigs the pair of them. I don’t want to hear about their sex life - how they even have one is beyond me as James is just gross- must be a lights out situation 😂. I’ll never watch another vlog of them, the first time I saw them eating and filming was like feeding time at the trough. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.