James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone watches Brittany Balyn but her baby is a little over a year and she does great videos/reels about what she's feeding her daughter. Always looks like a nice serving and really accessible food to make.

Unlike Carys who serves piles of food 🙄
Love her! Been watching her since she was pregnant. The food she makes always looks great.

I don't know if anyone watches Brittany Balyn but her baby is a little over a year and she does great videos/reels about what she's feeding her daughter. Always looks like a nice serving and really accessible food to make.

Unlike Carys who serves piles of food 🙄
Aww I love her! So down to earth and honest! So realistic with her parenting aswell without being patronising

I mean nhs standards class me as just in the obese section of bmi (and I'm a size 12), and I think majority of fat or bigger people are just bigger because they eat too much and don't exercise enough. obviously that will duck with your metabolism. I get some people will have genetic issues and health conditions, but they should be in the minority of bigger people, not the majority. I don't have a genetic or health reason to be fat that I know of, I can just admit I eat more calories than my body needs, and don't exercise enough 🤷‍♀️ and tbh from people I know with health conditions that can lead to weight gain, they only fail at losing weight when they try to drastically restrict and try exercise loads from the get go, when they sensibly cut back to a small calories deficit and do simple exercise every day they then started to lose weight. I think some people do just find any excuse to justify being bigger when for majority of people it is they eat more than they need and don't exercise

anyway, it's very clear Carys doesn't have a health condition making her fatter/bigger than she used to be. She stopped working out. She ate more junk. it's simple.
Exactly. If anything she’s the opposite lol, she has an overactive thyroid which means she’s more likely to be slimmer or lose weight.

Reactions: 4
wow her instagram and youtube us dying!
she used to be alot more popular than Elle D. Elle's average instagram hearts are around 100k....Carys around 30k
Elle youtube views average around 250k! Carys and james average around 90k (if their lucky)
its shocking to see that Carys seems to get more brand deals and freebies though...and the clothing line!
In my opinion her channel is nose diving pretty bad, people just are not interested anymore

Reactions: 19
she used to be alot more popular than Elle D. Elle's average instagram hearts are around 100k....Carys around 30k
Elle youtube views average around 250k! Carys and james average around 90k (if their lucky)
its shocking to see that Carys seems to get more brand deals and freebies though...and the clothing line!
In my opinion her channel is nose diving pretty bad, people just are not interested anymore
It’s no surprise really when they pump out the same old boring weekly Vlogs that are practically the length of a feature length film. You’ve got a dog and a baby, get out and do things with them that doesn’t involve splashing the cash on clothes and appliances. Yes it’s colder now but wrap Amber up warm and go and explore. I find them quite a boring couple to watch, there’s no charisma, everything seems forced and there’s very little banter between them (that we see).

Reactions: 15
She such a f**king lying piece of s**t and I messaged her saying the same I thought amber slept through the night as she said she was an amazing sleeper and now she admits she wasn’t. Just like with her weight she said she loved being that weight and lifestyle but now she’s says it was a very unhealthy relationship she had with her body I guarantee you that in a few years she would admit that she had PPD and had bonding issues with amber.
She’s just pure lazy. Would rather pick up the vlog camera then do general chores around the house.
# Lazybee carys 😂 nothing more

She doesn’t get more deals she’s just a greedy and may need the money more than Elle as her channel has dropped since her becoming a mum as she’s so fake. We’re Elle most probably turns it down as she has her clothing brand a more subs

She doesn’t get more deals she’s just a greedy and may need the money more than Elle as her channel has dropped since her becoming a mum as she’s so fake. We’re Elle most probably turns it down as she has her clothing brand a more subs

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211106-090537_Chrome.jpg

Shes even popping up when I'm scrolling through the George at Asda sale now 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why exactly is she so busy working from home? They've said they have someone to edit their videos now so I can't even see exactly what they do all day??

Reactions: 12
Why exactly is she so busy working from home? They've said they have someone to edit their videos now so I can't even see exactly what they do all day??
N O T H I N G. They think pick up the camera is the hard work they do. 🙃

Reactions: 6
N O T H I N G. They think pick up the camera is the hard work they do. 🙃
don't forget sending emails to brands saying "yes I'll do anything for money, but you have to agree we will terribly do an ad for you" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im not act virtous because Im genetically blessed. Because Im not. I have a very fat mom who loves food more than anything (thankyou🥲). I eat healthy 80% of the time, go to the gym 4x week, I am at uni 4 days a week for hours and than I study. So its not just fall into my lap. And if Im not doing this I can easily gain weigth, 3-4 kg/month. But this whole weight gain topic I brought up supposed to be about Carys and we know she's not the one who does everything and poor Carys just had bad genetics and works hard, eats healthy and just gaining weight. My whole point was that she has doctor parents who should try to made their patients to lose weight if they are in risk of any kind of health problem due to their lifestyle and they are not tought Carys how important to live healthy and that 8 bag or how many was that of chocolate for two are everything just not healthy. The concept of parents in the healthcare system with a child who doesnt live a healthy lifestyle what makes me a little mad. Unhealthy eating habits probably will do the damage without the weight gain too.

They maybe give Amber that size for one dinner because they are also eat unnecessarely huge portion and they think it's the right amount for Amber, this is how much she needs 🤔
Was such hard work trying to make sense of this comment. Her parents are doctors - and? We don’t know they haven’t tried to say something to her, but equally just because they are doctors doesn’t mean that they have a responsibility to a grown adult to make sure she/they eat right. From your message it sounds as if you expect her parents to still treat her like a little princess and molly cuddle her. She is a grown woman and a mother it’s up to her to make healthy choices. Sorry to say love but at some point in your life, you have to be responsible for your own decisions and be a grown up without relying on your parents and blaming them for the consequences of your decisions.

Hello hello….. 🎶

Day 43, bleeping witch 😂 I dislike her.

should this thread be moved into families do we think? Since they’re basically a siblings family channel.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.