James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how annoying was carys in elle's vlog!! she was shaking the tit out of her and poking her! its crazy how annoyed they looked because amber wouldnt go down for a nap!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
If I zoom in really well I can just about see the product she is advertising on the latest grid post. Such a weird way to advertise. I thought the second pic would be just the products.

Reactions: 5
63FB1F27-193F-4FE4-AF15-88682DEC8AB0.jpeg

FFS, I thought those were nip slips😳 There’s no way in hell she fits into a size 14! NOPE🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. I'm home alone during the day for usually around 10 hours, sometimes more if partner is away on site in a different city, and we don't own a baby seat or jumperoo. I honestly don't see the need for them developmentally, so feel like they are a waste of money (especially with how expensive they are), but I can understand people using them if they desperately need to get something done. I've had family members moan that I've not bought her a jumperoo, and while she might enjoy it, she has enough toys, and just wants to be on the move. She's been rolling for ages, and trying to crawl around now, so why would I dump her in something that will hold her upright and in place 🤣🤣
Honestly I spent a fortune on the finding nemo jumperoo and both my girls must have been in it around 5 times each they hated being confined to one space 😅

Reactions: 2
wtf is she wearing though!! how did she look in the mirror and say...oooh yes outfit of the day!
I almost feel sorry for her which sounds so backhanded just pop on a nice high waisted pair of Jean's some sandals and a nice top those cycling shorts do duck all for her or anyone with any fat around that area which most have.

Reactions: 15
I almost feel sorry for her which sounds so backhanded just pop on a nice high waisted pair of Jean's some sandals and a nice top those cycling shorts do duck all for her or anyone with any fat around that area which most have.
I’d feel sorry for her if it wasn’t for the fact she got it all for free and gets paid to flog it. I think she wears it as part of her contract or because she’s too tight to go out and buy something nice. She can’t honestly chose that Its crap to wear daily can she?! Surprised she doesn’t get thrush weekly from the tight, shite fabrics 🙈🤢

Reactions: 7
I’d feel sorry for her if it wasn’t for the fact she got it all for free and gets paid to flog it. I think she wears it as part of her contract or because she’s too tight to go out and buy something nice. She can’t honestly chose that Its crap to wear daily can she?! Surprised she doesn’t get thrush weekly from the tight, shite fabrics 🙈🤢
They look so thin to they aren't even thick supportive shorts I feel like from behind you would just see everything moving. Honestly I find it so weird thats all she wears like you say maybe she is paid to but surely if your going to see friends you make an effort 💞

Reactions: 9
I don’t get it either, I wear tight shorts like that for the gym - they’re on me for a very short period of time and I can’t wait to change when I get home to let my bits breathe 😂 How is she comfortable in those shorts all day long, must be sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
89AAB611-18EE-4C09-BBA0-B6C149B721BE.jpeg

Mum and baby HIIT class today…Carys, you’re crazy! Amber, you know what to do - today, you have the biggest explosion ever! 💩 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 You poop so much that they tell Carys not to come back to the sessions, EVER.😂 Also, on Amber’s swim lesson day, didn’t they spend the day with Elle?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.