Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not me looking at my partner who is a similar build to James and seeing that Carys boob literally goes from his chest to below is belly button🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ggibabe

I really hate that body positivity thing if it's not honest, and Carys's is not. Someone mentioned ADHD somewhere and I think it's rather an anxiety than ADHD. All of her symptoms like shortness of breaths, cant sit still, speak loud and so fast and i have that impression that her mind is always go back and force these can be caused by the symphatic nerve system activity by the stress and anxiety, she is always on a fight or flight reaction. Maybe if she is not trying so hard to push her throat down that I love this body maybe she will not that stressed all the time. I was in the same shoes but other ascept of my life not my weight, but my therapist said I should work on the things that I hate so much in my life instead of trying to love them if it's clearly not possibly as we saw. I try so hard to fix it and my anxiety got better even because of the fact I try to change the things. So maybe it would be better for Carys too if she is admit for herself too that she is not happy with her body/life right now and change that. 🙄

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It might just the angles that photo is taken from but the road line is a little bit wobbly around the bottom of her back/bum area
I don’t know why you’d wear something high waisted like cycling shorts, and then not cover up the material. Anything high waisted makes your arse looks huge

Wophie

VIP Member
I live in Tenby and trust me one car comes down that road per hour 😂 its mainly just where tourists take photos of the pretty street and scenary etc
That's true, but she may not know that. Amber isn't a prop, get her out the damn road. If you want to put yourself in harms way for a photo then do it, but don't put a baby in that position.

It’s part of the same resort group as where they went for their honeymoon.
I have been to one of their resorts a few years ago for a family holiday that we saved for ages for. We could only afford out of season and with some extra deals and it just makes me sad to know they probably got it heavily discounted at least.
Yeah I noticed she follows them on insta so probably got it gifted 👀

Alittlebitofme

WHYYYYY have over 100,000 people liked that photo?
They must be a brain dead as she is. She is so cringe to watch lately, the constant shouting, poking and just unnatural way she is with Amber is very worrying. I don't mean worrying in a baby safety way I mean Cary's herself needs help, everything is for show, she is definitely not coping at all. There is no shame in getting help, thousands of women go through PND.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Her latest story 😩😩😩😩 she literally not cool in the slightest, trying so hard to be like Elle lols

Her latest story 😩😩😩😩 she literally not cool in the slightest, trying so hard to be like Elle
Literally what is she even doing in that picture 😂 I don’t understand where she would have been walking from… it’s so obviously posed

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Their sleep will be disrupted at some point. My baby didn’t sleep much at the start and has been a brilliant sleeper from about 3 months old and didn’t really go through the 4 month sleep regression but I know a few parents their baby slept great at the start and then the 4 month sleep regression hit quite bad, but they get on like she’s a robot ffs, also don’t know why they are still swaddling either after about the first 2 weeks my baby hated it and didn’t think it was recommended past a certain point

aldiwaitrose

Chatty Member
She Put on that she tried to change the colour of her picture to match but I’m 100% it’s because she’s photo shopped her now pic

NutellaFix

Chatty Member
It looked like one of the arms is covered? Like a half swaddle not a normal sleep bag with both arms free I hadn’t ever actually see these before but did see someone previously state they are transition ones 🤯 didn’t even know it was a thing lol

She is working so hard to lose weight and not being honest about it if she magically makes out the weight dropped off and sells some shit about fitness after all her am brace her belly and mum bod I will scream 😂 also autumn is a beautiful season IF YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE that is!
You’re right, it’s still a swaddle - there’s compression on the chest. Sleep bags are generally like little grow bags 😂

littlepup

VIP Member
It is getting a little bit patronising now isn't it.
100%! She’s the oracle on self love - claiming she’s felt like this for a long time when just a year ago she eye fucked herself on every post. Solving the problems that don’t need to be solved when your whole life, self worth and livelihood doesn’t depend on a photo on a grid. She makes out like everyone has the issues when she’s created them in her head much of the time