Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Amber is spending way too much time on her back. She also needs to stop swaddling her....it may be restricting Amber from turning her head whilst she's asleep....

Reactions: 7

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Because this tablecloth monstrosity is clearly part of her upcoming shilling of more tat from ITS for Autumn
I’ve never bought anything off ITS but I could think of about 10 other people with a way better fashion sense than Carys that they could do a collab with. Don’t get the appeal

RoseEB

For someone that doesn’t usually think twice about how much she shows her boobs off online we’ve seen very little/possibly no clips of her actually breastfeeding. I’m not saying she’s not BF but it’s weird no? You’d of thought the amount they record themselves they’d of got it in a vlog somewhere

mzcklex

I don’t get why she can’t put amber down when their eating?! Like I know she might have been crying or something but every time they’ve been out even to like Costa she always seems to be sitting on them, no wonder she’s needy! I’m sure she’d be absolutely fine just sitting in her pram

littlepup

VIP Member
I actually quite like one of those tops but absolutely no way am I pressing some button to see it. I’m not worried about them getting money from aff link but this just seems like you can’t even see it and decide if you even want it without paying/click bait and I detest that

klady

VIP Member
After reading Tattle users EXCELLENT idea…
🗣Carys (manically YELLING on IG trying to save her dying IG and YT channel): Hey, guys, I’m doing a giveaway. All you have to do is follow me on IG and YT, like this story, and tag 10 friends. Those 10 friends must also follow me on IG and YT, like the story, and tag 10 friends.😂

• Haha

Jasba

So she got a £1400 travel system for free from mamas and papas and now another pram for free as well..
Here's an idea carys, because many mothers out there may be struggling to afford a decent pram after covid etc, why not not use the new gifted pram and do a giveaway?
And this one is over $400 from what I can see
How out of touch is she shilling this to her audience 🤢

JoelFizz

VIP Member
After that picture, I'm surprised the Reddit thread hasn't gone into overdrive! Oh! Could it be because Cahwiss doesn't have time to upkeep it anymore now that she's a mummy?

CAHWISS YOU CRACK ON EMBAWISSIN YASELF HUN!

DietGossip

VIP Member
Re: Periods- She had the implant, pretty sure I've heard of that making it super light for some (lucky) people

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Serious question - what does Amber get from that class? Apart from laying on a different floor.
I mean probably not much but it’s better than just laying under the same jungle gym / play mat and at least she’s going somewhere different. it looked like in the pics that the babies were laying near each other, so I’m sure they were sort of interacting (as much as they can at that age) as much as I agree she should do some classes for amber, at that age they just like being somewhere different and having a nosey doesn’t always have to be baby sensory this and rhyme time that

Berniebow

Thought it was really obvious in her recent vlog she’s been reading comments on here about her not going anywhere alone and James always driving her and how people are quick to react and not understand. I read the comments when I watch the videos and literally nobody had been making these comments on her last video

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
View attachment 726174
who says that🤣 i love my finger size now, wtf is she on about🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s hilarious 😆 confirms what we all thought she’s lying!!!!!! Nobody says they love the size of their fingers especially when they have gone sausage like. I’ve fat fingers since having kids I never think I like them more now 😂

“James, Amber is having nap time, it’s time for intimate time”. 🤣 Can just imagine them referring to sex as that seeing as everything they do has the word “time” attached to it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Sex is less frequent but more special….

😂 😂 😂
#mumlife wait until amber is a toddler and you get a quick bunk up if your lucky nothing more special about it

• Haha