Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amyy

VIP Member
sorry but their life is so boring, how can they be happy sitting in the house all day having no purpose, no work to go to

especially being with a new born 24/7, as gorgeous as they are it can be mentally draining never getting a break!

Reactions: 8

Liz9229

Of course Amber doesn’t know she’s hitting the piano with her feet Carys - she’s a baby!! She’s not gonna sit there and go ‘oh look mummy I’m hitting the piano with my feet what a clever boo I am’ ffs
Also I swear that child spends her entire life on her back! I don’t think I’ve ever seen them do tummy time or have her sat up!

Reactions: 7

elsa98

She trying to be like Elle now going out with no trousers on 🙄😂
Came here to say she’s dressed EXACTLY like Elle! Her style since having amber (and before) has been cheap black cycling shorts pulled up to her armpits and an oversized top.

She trying to be like Elle now going out with no trousers on 🙄😂
Came here to say she’s dressed EXACTLY like Elle! Her style since having amber (and before) has been cheap black cycling shorts pulled up to her armpits and an oversized top.

sparklepony

Also unrelated but does anyone else get a pang of disappointment when someone they know irl follows and likes certain influencers posts? It’s like damn I thought you were cool but clearly not 😂
100% the disappointment is real😂

theleftphalange

Chatty Member
Trying to be like Elle Darby I see 🤣 the poses are so unnatural she just looks funny
What is she wearing though

giving Amber a feed in hope she’ll fall asleep whilst shes shopping with her MUM friends, god help her if she wakes up 😟😟

Last edited:

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I love how CARYS got away on a holiday with baby Amber before Elle did, she's really trying to steal the limelight 🤣🤣🐸

klady

VIP Member
I don’t want to give her a clinical diagnosis from the small segments that she posts on social media. However, from those small segments she exhibits signs that she could benefit from some clinical sessions. It’s nothing to be ashamed of and it’ll help sort out her manic tendencies.

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
surely when my kid is at the age to trash my house, she will be too big for a jumperoo and baby seat 🙃. like I said, I can understand people using them if they are solo parenting for the day while partner is at work as it is quite hard to get things done, no shame in that as long as not overused. It's my preference to not use things that will just hold my baby in place, and there have been times where I've considered buying a jumperoo but haven't for development reasons and the ridiculous price🤣. my baby is not "perfect", she has had spells of reflux, going through sleep regression like crazy, she wants to be moving around but gets so upset that she can't so cries when she's trying, so I don't have a child that will just happily lay on her back. I have to try entertain her while I cook etc if she's not happy playing on her mat with toys. I just don't want to use those types of products, but I can understand why some have to at times.

to bring it back to Carys, amber is an angel child though, and her husband is at home all day so she surely has no need to put amber in a jumperoo/seat to get things done 🤣 I don't see how saying I don't see the need for such items is mum shaming tbh though🙄
Exactly this!! We even stated understandable if solo parenting these influencers have a very different life to us “normal” people they have the most time, more money, constant help yet so many of them seem the laziest! and want to dump children in things to confine them as if they are an inconvenience some influencer children only get interacted with for content. I’m no perfect parent mine has a tablet when I need to do some house work but if my husband was home she would be interacting and playing with him I can’t imagine two parents at home and just leaving a baby to it but each to their own!

• Heart

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Just thinking about it cause I’ve started weaning my baby this week but how unbearable is Carys gonna be? She’s gonna be all up in Ambers face being really hyper 🥴
If she hasn’t had help with her manic episodes and anxiety by then she is going to be a nervous wreck and be on stories asking if amber can have this right have that and think she’s choking with every mouthful

If she needs to feed Amber when wearing they does she just flash everything?!
I’m actually starting to wonder if they’ve taken a baby sitter along to help watch her she would of given a feed before going out otherwise yes she will be naked lol

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I reckon it's a bit of both 🤣 she's losing because of that, but doing other stuff to speed it up like exercising loads and eating less. Will be a real piss take if she tries to sell a guide to get rid of your mum body etc if her weight loss could be because of her thyroid
Eating less * does a mukbang once a month and barely exercises 😂

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for her which sounds so backhanded just pop on a nice high waisted pair of Jean's some sandals and a nice top those cycling shorts do fuck all for her or anyone with any fat around that area which most have.
I’d feel sorry for her if it wasn’t for the fact she got it all for free and gets paid to flog it. I think she wears it as part of her contract or because she’s too tight to go out and buy something nice. She can’t honestly chose that Its crap to wear daily can she?! Surprised she doesn’t get thrush weekly from the tight, shite fabrics 🙈🤢

PreferDogsToHumans

Sooo much low key mumshaming going on here. Good for you if you had a baby that was perfectly happy not being upright but if you have a reflux baby sometimes you need something else to entertain them where they can be upright. Or an easily entertained baby that would just lay on a mat or whatever some babies are mega demanding and you have to find other ways to entertain them when you need to cook dinner/go for a poo/ scream into the abyss 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes and also easy to say if your baby is still in that cute phase where they don’t trash your house 73847480 times a day 😂

• Haha