James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is OhSoFemme from? I know she's Irish but what County or Town?

Sorry for the unrelated question
I think she lives between Derry and Coleraine.

Sorry for the randomness, back to our carrys 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Ellie would never do such a real thing, Ellie will snap back and look perfect, Ellie never would not be anything other than perfect. I actually love that Carys is honest
Carys honest?? 😂😂😂
I give it a year max and all this ‘honestly’ will be so that she can cash in on her ‘transformation’ from her current form.Do you really this if she couldn’t monetise it she’d be flashing her belly and thighs? It’s not for other people to feel good or Normal, it’s to cash in.

In fairness, I gained after giving birth while breast feeding, apparently it’s very common due to the bf hormones 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lost the baby weight then gained more, proper annoyed with myself 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carys honest?? 😂😂😂
I give it a year max and all this ‘honestly’ will be so that she can cash in on her ‘transformation’ from her current form.Do you really this if she couldn’t monetise it she’d be flashing her belly and thighs? It’s not for other people to feel good or Normal, it’s to cash in.
I'll be surprised if Cary's doesn't try to get a sponsored plastic surgeon to give her a tummy tuck or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah to me it just looked like she lost a bit of pregnancy swelling (and then you could really see that all of her pregnancy weight gain wasn't swelling🤣), and her bump obviously shrunk down, but she doesn't look too different since a few weeks post partum. Especially when it's her in background of vlogs or James' stories because she isn't posing and sucking her belly in to look slimmer

Carys honest?? 😂😂😂

In fairness, I gained after giving birth while breast feeding, apparently it’s very common due to the bf hormones 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lost the baby weight then gained more, proper annoyed with myself 🙄😂
yeah literally, I can see her trying to lose weight. she updated her highlights and got rid of quite a few, but kept home workouts. So a guide will probably be coming 😑.

I lost like 1.5 stone within first few weeks and haven't lost anything since 😆 Got 1 stone to pre pregnancy, but haven't been trying to lose yet and breastfeeding makes me sooo hungry 😩 but glad I'm not going in the other direction... yet😆😅🙃

Reactions: 3
She probs photoshopped her face in the photo of them when Amber was tiny and has just left it as it is in this one 🙄🙄

Surely that first expensive pram they were gifted turns into a pushchair? I suppose when you pay for naff all you don’t need to be concerned about getting your money’s worth

Reactions: 13
Was interesting to hear Molly Mae say that she's very aware that these years are critical to ensure her long term success in the influencing industry (in her youtube video with her manager). She's got her head screwed on enough to appreciate the life she has and knows that children just can't fit into it right now and would be really detrimental to her career.

I think James and Carys really rushed into parenthood without thinking of its career implications. Its clear to see that they've really let themselves go.

Reactions: 27
In my opinion it looks like she’s put on weight (noticeable on her face). She slimmed down after Amber was born, I think photo 1 was when Amber was only a few weeks old. But I think she’s put weight back on.

i couldn’t care less if she puts weight on or not but it’s obvious when she posts two photos side by side
It may be the thyroid medication she is on either making her gain weight or retain water because her face looks puffy.

Carys mentioned her physiotherapist said about how much weight she's lost, and they talked about that and "that was good", but mentioned her thyroid is causing it (tbh I don't think she looks like she's lost weight, just that her belly is shrinking down obviously). She also said about how she is setting herself up for a better future pregnancy by having a stronger core/pelvic floor. Sounds like she's happy the overactive thyroid could make her lose weight, and as I predicted a few months back she would probably want to lose and get stronger so any future pregnancies she doesn't gain as much and have as bad ab separation after. Just wish she was honest, there is no shame in saying "being pregnant and now post partum, I realise I need to take better care of my body"
Did she say this in her vlog? Correct me if I’m wrong but surely you cannot prevent ab separation?! It’s it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did she say this in her vlog? Correct me if I’m wrong but surely you cannot prevent ab separation?! It’s it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah she had physio and her ab separation is fixed and she said she worked so hard to do it with the breathing and exercises. She then said her core and pelvic floor has never felt so strong and it will be good for future pregnancies. I was quite shocked when she said she had 4 finger gap after birth because I haven't worked out in ages properly and didn't have any when I checked a few weeks after 😅 so I reckon she was also shocked and upset. Pretty sure I read before that by the time you give birth towards end of 3rd trimester, every one will have had ab separation, it just depends how big and how long it takes to close back after birth. Obviously a stronger core will be better for future pregnancy but more just to not gain as much of a "mum tum" / help with "bouncing back". But yeah, you can't prevent ab separation in pregnancy 🤣

Reactions: 5
Thought it was really obvious in her recent vlog she’s been reading comments on here about her not going anywhere alone and James always driving her and how people are quick to react and not understand. I read the comments when I watch the videos and literally nobody had been making these comments on her last video

Reactions: 7
It may be the thyroid medication she is on either making her gain weight or retain water because her face looks puffy.
I'm pretty sure she said she doesn't have to have any medication. Just monthly blood checks for now to see if her thyroid levels improve

Reactions: 2
Was interesting to hear Molly Mae say that she's very aware that these years are critical to ensure her long term success in the influencing industry (in her youtube video with her manager). She's got her head screwed on enough to appreciate the life she has and knows that children just can't fit into it right now and would be really detrimental to her career.

I think James and Carys really rushed into parenthood without thinking of its career implications. Its clear to see that they've really let themselves go.
I totally agree, they rushed into becoming parents but I think the only reason they did was because their content & channel were drying up & they panicked! When they bought that new house & the bloody endless ‘home updates ✌🏼‘ started the channel went to tit!! They used to actually be creative & come up with content prior to then!

Reactions: 19
A bit naughty sneaking in an Ad for vitamins without putting it in the title of the video - or on screen at the beginning.......... :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Yeah she had physio and her ab separation is fixed and she said she worked so hard to do it with the breathing and exercises. She then said her core and pelvic floor has never felt so strong and it will be good for future pregnancies. I was quite shocked when she said she had 4 finger gap after birth because I haven't worked out in ages properly and didn't have any when I checked a few weeks after 😅 so I reckon she was also shocked and upset. Pretty sure I read before that by the time you give birth towards end of 3rd trimester, every one will have had ab separation, it just depends how big and how long it takes to close back after birth. Obviously a stronger core will be better for future pregnancy but more just to not gain as much of a "mum tum" / help with "bouncing back". But yeah, you can't prevent ab separation in pregnancy 🤣
Tbf it's actually more common if you do a lot of working out and weight lifting. Your abs are already so tight that they just split. I've always been lucky and just split in nthe final few weeks which then closed by itself but then I'm a runner as apposed to a weight lifter but a Co worker whose under grad degree was physical fitness said she was really knocked for six by it and was told by physio that they see more gym bunnies than not with major ab separation and they advise them for future pregnancies to stop immediately doing any sort of ab work to give them time to loosen as the pregnancy advances. Knowing this I wasn't surprised that she struggled with it as she was doing pretty heavy weights before pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
Tbf it's actually more common if you do a lot of working out and weight lifting. Your abs are already so tight that they just split. I've always been lucky and just split in nthe final few weeks which then closed by itself but then I'm a runner as apposed to a weight lifter but a Co worker whose under grad degree was physical fitness said she was really knocked for six by it and was told by physio that they see more gym bunnies than not with major ab separation and they advise them for future pregnancies to stop immediately doing any sort of ab work to give them time to loosen as the pregnancy advances. Knowing this I wasn't surprised that she struggled with it as she was doing pretty heavy weights before pregnancy.
ah right, that's actually quite interesting, as I read people with poor ab tone are more likely to get it, so was worried I would🤣. I follow a few people that workout all the time that were pregnant around the time I was, and none of them got diastasis recti, so I thought for Carys it was more so because she never really did core exercises, and mainly focused on legs/glutes 🤣

ah right, that's actually quite interesting, as I read people with poor ab tone are more likely to get it, so was worried I would🤣. I follow a few people that workout all the time that were pregnant around the time I was, and none of them got diastasis recti, so I thought for Carys it was more so because she never really did core exercises, and mainly focused on legs/glutes 🤣

Obviously not doing anything is probably not going to help either if you don't have any sort of core strength at all as then they would split due to not having the strength to support the baby... but since I was aware of it from work, i also have noticed as well in some of my running groups- ladies who are pregnant and just run/loosely do strength work seem to get away with it but the ones showing photos of their ab separation seem to be the ones who do a lot of strength training and have a six pack prior to pregnancy. Two different causes for it i suppose, not enough strength so too lax and to much and too tight. I'm 13wks post partum now myself and I feel sorry for carys as I'm definitely someone like her who gets a massive bump and gets pregnant all over and it doesn't just drop off. I am at least able to go out and run again now whereas she's had to do all the core restore stuff to get back even to a place where she can lightly exercise. For someone like her it must be such a kicker whatever way she chooses to spin it for the camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree, it's uncomfortable to see. She needs to seek help and have a proper break off social media. We'll never know what goes on behind closed doors, but the manic rambling, hyper loud voice and obsession with constantly altering a house they've been in for a few years now is all getting exhausting as an OG viewer. James clearly loves her but enables her with taking her on journeys she could do herself. I can't see their vlogs or the resurrection of her old channel ever getting a boost of popularity when they only appeal to Amateur DIY'ers or Hermits.

Yes shes been a walking Red flag for years. When she used To do hauls on her own channel on her fitness days she was allready then overly manic and hyper To the max and very uncomfortable To watch. Shes just not ok and it has a lot To do with the fake life style and needing Attention from random people To feel validated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.