James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she go bra less when breast feeding?!
just means whenever she stories about leaking etc that it's bullshit. If she was leaking and still needing to wear breastpads in her bras at 4 months post partum, you wouldn't then decide to wear so many things braless. She's such an idiot😆

Reactions: 9
I used to love watching her old fitness videos and she was always so confident and did lots of stuff on her own so where has this anxiety developed from? Like panicking about driving to a baby class and getting a parking ticket, if James actually had to go out for work, they clearly have the money to pay so why doesn’t she seek professional help if it’s that debilitating!!

Reactions: 20
Omg what is the matter with her. she’s hyper! so loud and always got her mouth opened gurning!!

Reactions: 10
Ohsofemme is a local influencer in my area, she'd sell her soul to be mates with Cary 🤣🤣🤣
Omg have you seen her content for Carys! She says Cary what the actual duck is that! Her name is CARYS. At least have the decency to call the creator by the correct name. What a tool she is. Feel so sorry for Carys having to share that. Everyone would have noticed and took the shine off her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chooses the most true to life filter to imply that she doesn’t use heavy filters 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also totally ripping off that girl she loves who just dances round with her baby to depressing songs 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine your content being so shote you have to copy others’ shocking content

0D10BF0D-279F-4EFF-ADF4-85CBC3174777.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I bet she feels like a fool now for showing her after baby flab ..and Ellie hasn't .
Ellie would never do such a real thing, Ellie will snap back and look perfect, Ellie never would not be anything other than perfect. I actually love that Carys is honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chooses the most true to life filter to imply that she doesn’t use heavy filters 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also totally ripping off that girl she loves who just dances round with her baby to depressing songs 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine your content being so shote you have to copy others’ shocking content

View attachment 714047
I wish she’d stop preaching about filters when she continues to use them, particularly on her baby

Reactions: 17
Is bet my life on the fact that she capitalised ‘ME TIME’ because she’s seen how much we complain about it on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg have you seen her content for Carys! She says Cary what the actual duck is that! Her name is CARYS. At least have the decency to call the creator by the correct name. What a tool she is. Feel so sorry for Carys having to share that. Everyone would have noticed and took the shine off her clothes.
Ohsofemme is so up herself ever since she signed on that agency.
Sure she constantly complains about her two girls 🤣🤣🤣 maybe her and Cary's would get along, I seen Cary follows her now, ofsofemme is probably loving it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to love watching her old fitness videos and she was always so confident and did lots of stuff on her own so where has this anxiety developed from? Like panicking about driving to a baby class and getting a parking ticket, if James actually had to go out for work, they clearly have the money to pay so why doesn’t she seek professional help if it’s that debilitating!!
I agree, it's uncomfortable to see. She needs to seek help and have a proper break off social media. We'll never know what goes on behind closed doors, but the manic rambling, hyper loud voice and obsession with constantly altering a house they've been in for a few years now is all getting exhausting as an OG viewer. James clearly loves her but enables her with taking her on journeys she could do herself. I can't see their vlogs or the resurrection of her old channel ever getting a boost of popularity when they only appeal to Amateur DIY'ers or Hermits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohsofemme is so up herself ever since she signed on that agency.
Sure she constantly complains about her two girls 🤣🤣🤣 maybe her and Cary's would get along, I seen Cary follows her now, ofsofemme is probably loving it 🤣🤣
She’s got a right weird shape head though, she’s got like a bean head it’s so strange 🤣 she’s nothing special to look at like god knows how she’s got agency work! I literally still can’t believe she couldn’t even say the creators name right she’s a right dick! Imagine working with a big brand like say Zara and calling them a completely made name! That wouldn’t make the cut. She’s so silly! Bet Carys has to follow her she’s probably cringing inside at her stupid new name 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gifted another Pram 🙄🙄🙄

They’ve barely used the expensive Mamas & Papas one and she’s already in a #gifted front facing stroller at 4 months. Takes the piss doesnt it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Gifted another Pram 🙄🙄🙄

They’ve barely used the expensive Mamas & Papas one and she’s already in a #gifted front facing stroller at 4 months. Takes the piss doesnt it.
Oh I haven’t seen this yet! Course it was gifted they possibly haven’t got enough money to buy one now have they!

Reactions: 5
Carys mentioned her physiotherapist said about how much weight she's lost, and they talked about that and "that was good", but mentioned her thyroid is causing it (tbh I don't think she looks like she's lost weight, just that her belly is shrinking down obviously). She also said about how she is setting herself up for a better future pregnancy by having a stronger core/pelvic floor. Sounds like she's happy the overactive thyroid could make her lose weight, and as I predicted a few months back she would probably want to lose and get stronger so any future pregnancies she doesn't gain as much and have as bad ab separation after. Just wish she was honest, there is no shame in saying "being pregnant and now post partum, I realise I need to take better care of my body"

Reactions: 13
Carys mentioned her physiotherapist said about how much weight she's lost, and they talked about that and "that was good", but mentioned her thyroid is causing it (tbh I don't think she looks like she's lost weight, just that her belly is shrinking down obviously). She also said about how she is setting herself up for a better future pregnancy by having a stronger core/pelvic floor. Sounds like she's happy the overactive thyroid could make her lose weight, and as I predicted a few months back she would probably want to lose and get stronger so any future pregnancies she doesn't gain as much and have as bad ab separation after. Just wish she was honest, there is no shame in saying "being pregnant and now post partum, I realise I need to take better care of my body"
I don’t think she looks as though she’s lost that much weight, only what she would usually postpartum.

Reactions: 11
In my opinion it looks like she’s put on weight (noticeable on her face). She slimmed down after Amber was born, I think photo 1 was when Amber was only a few weeks old. But I think she’s put weight back on.

i couldn’t care less if she puts weight on or not but it’s obvious when she posts two photos side by side

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.