Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mklanch

VIP Member
It’s an old busta rhymes song 😂 I have no idea why it’s suddenly all over tick tok cos it’s usually only used for fashion hauls and makes no sense.
thats the things....it literally makes no sense to put a song like that with a video of you modeling clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I think it's a positive they're taking time off because at the end of the day they are real humans with real human needs, and that's where the influencer thing unravels.
James should apply for some jobs, to give them peace of mind that they can actually quit social media all together if they need to, to give them something to talk about and to give Carys the gift of realising she doesn't need him there 24/7.
I would have to have this situation if it were me, there is no way I would want both of us relying on a job as unstable as being ‘influencers’. It’s a saturated market and newbies entering the scene left right and centre.

halloumiwraplife

The comments about them not being flattering are true, I wouldn’t say those kinds of comments are mean are nasty, some of the other ones yes but the dresses wouldn’t be flattering on any body type and every dress looks the exact same it’s just a different pattern.
while i agree to an extent, i do think we need to be careful about saying that people need to dress in clothes that are flattering

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
im only about 4 minutes in and i have to admit elle's is very well put together. alot of effort went into the vlog and its much more realistic.

i do wonder is elle has some sort of camera filter on? her skin looks amazing and flawless!

wow the end bit of their vlog was beautiful! thats how you vlog a realistic birth!!!
I may actually watch this later!

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
i said i wouldnt be seen dead wearing that outside....which was a reflection on my own insecurities......
i didnt say omg fat people cannot wear these or be seen wearing these!
sometimes i perhaps type to fast and dont word things properly, which is my fault however i dont like how it suddenly got spun that i was fat shaming and i need to shut up!

are you going to nit pick everything single word i write? again highlighting the word SHAME..... 😴
I quote “ I feel like with crop tops you have to have the right body shape” ... meaning 😂😂. Then go on to say they look good w a slim n time body. Give it a rest. Conversations done thank you. If you don’t like people ‘picking’ at what you say then re read what you say before you post it 😊

Sara54321

To be fair there aren't many baby classes in the area (I'm near to carys) at the moment due to covid. They were my lifeline with my first and I am really going to miss them this time round if they don't start up again. Although there should be outdoor buggy fit classes which you'd think she would enjoy.

What did she say on her story? That she won't take Amber out incase she cries?

plwcm

VIP Member
My question is why the fuck has she got a jumperoo set up with a pillow under it when babies arnt meant to use them till 4 months old
pillow so amber can actually use it I'm guessing 🙄 as she will be too short at only just 3 months. Do they not realise that this won't help her develop quicker🙄🤣