Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
this shit makes me laugh, like she's not going to suddenly talk🤣 also I spy a different sit me up chair that shouldn't be used until over 6 months or until baby can sit unaided🥴🥴 trying to rush her development, but don't care about milestones hey🤣🤣 edit I actually think its a jumperoo!
Screenshot_20210702-185110_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210702-185138_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Flyonthewallxo

The fact my teenage friends who literally have no commitments all summer posts less than this new mum like. Everytime I kid you not I go on Instagram she has a recent story about 10 minutes ago ... how the fuck does she have all this time to keep posting. Like she’s so boring as well I use to loooove their content because of how normal they were but they’ve rushed their lives imo. Been together for ages I think they stayed together out of comfort ngl then got married then a house then a baby all in under a couple years like why rush. I think if the pandemic didn’t happen they wouldn’t of had a child

YES!!! ITS TOO MUCH

Fairway18

Actually there's very little body shaming on this thread. The point that draws criticism is the fact that Carys often portrays a 'body positive' attitude whilst making it obvious that she's not happy with her body, as well as lying about her size or being unable to admit that she's a 14(which is totally fine if she is!)

Or recently when she's making it out 'she hates her massive boobs' despite getting them out at every opportunity.

Either way this thread is about Carys and your comment insinuating that the plus sized model is 🤢 is rude
HAHA! OK you believe people don’t body shame her. Get that head out of the sand my dear.

mklanch

VIP Member
The worst bit is that fucking song they use - I know it’s a tik tok trend but as a mummy vlogger does she really want the song with lyrics “I turned around and she was trying to put my dick in her mouth” on her page 😂 I bet she didn’t even think to listen to the actual song before jumping on the trend.
exactly!! wtf is with the song

Pinda

Does anyone else think Carys had a C section and is just not saying it...? Would explain why she needs to take it easy with exercise.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I think it was around feb because she made that video where she was stepping out of a pool, and was desperately trying show off her plaster without making it seem weird to allude to the fact she’d had her implant taken out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg yes I forgot that 😂

Booxhoo

I think it was around feb because she made that video where she was stepping out of a pool, and was desperately trying show off her plaster without making it seem weird to allude to the fact she’d had her implant taken out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahaha do you have a pic or link to this?

plwcm

VIP Member
yeah I also don't believe she's a size 12. Defo not top half 🤣 Even bottom half now too, she's still got a bit of a tum (probably bigger because of ab separation), so I doubt she's managed to fit into size 12 jeans again. And you know she would be all smug about it if she had as she was desperate to be back in her jeans at like 1 or 2 weeks post partum. Those jeans she had on looked a nice fit, with a little bit of extra room so I doubt it's size 12 🤔 like someone else said, it's not fat shaming her or anything as I'm a size 12/14 postpartum, but I'm smaller than her and it is annoying to see her say she can get those boobs into a 12, or now has roomy size 12 jeans when she's clearly bigger post partum than she was pre pregnancy