Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Im searching out new pages cos Im bored and thought I would look at these two. This could be an interesting journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I still think there’s no way her boobs fit in regular size 14s?!
Same, she’s a ‘good’ size 14, she’s not long had a baby, so why be so odd about it unless she’s struggling, which is fine, but for the fact she preaches body positivity and keeps saying it’s all fine.

plwcm

VIP Member
Oh god they’re using their garden furniture to measure for something in the garden, it’s going to be a home gym isn’t it? *head in hands
hahaha, literally said a few pages back it won't be long until they build one 🤣

plwcm

VIP Member
wow how is she on social media if shes going to let comments like that bother her so much!?

the main mean comment is "Noooooo sorry the girl on the left not good for modelling"

all these others are just opinions rather than flat out insults
that's the thing, especially with fashion, people have their opinions on if they like a certain style on a certain body type. even carys said that one top in her collection wasn't flattering for her (she said she had to size up a few sizes and it still wasn't a good fit, but ITS says she's wearing a 14 in it🥴🤣), but now she's complaining about mostly comments saying the clothes aren't flattering?🤣

buster239

Just to let you all know Maryland is born some aka Elle Darby BABY and guess who hasn’t commented carys of course. Now the games begging with those two on who’s the best mother bull SHIT and lost the best development etc stupid pair
as much as I strongly dislike Carys, Elle only JUST announced the birth of her baby 25 mins ago. Maybe, just maybe, Carys hasn’t seen the post yet?!?!

Adcs813

I must admit I sat in the back with my son til he was around 8/9 months, then once we got him a more upright car seat I realised he actually relaxed more when I wasn't there

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I agree. If you get the right fit/style of crop top and pair them with the right item on the bottom I think they can look lovely on any size. Im a size 10/12 and I always wear mine with high waisted things as I find that’s how they look the best on my body type/shape
And I’m sure you look amazing. I think they look great w high waisted but also like I think carys would look good in like yk the Zara ribbed crop tops. Like v neck tops that showcase her chase but in a flattering way and don’t make them look as ‘big’ she needs to acc find things that flatter her now. She’s holding on to her old gym body

• Heart
Yeah “James” was concerned about the lyrics. It had nothing to do with the comments on your ITS post or Tattle. And you used it anyway. To your thousands of little kid followers. And you used your baby.

🍆
Poor amber when she watches this is a few years. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’d come too far to post. Likely story.
These “influencers” would be great Pinocchio characters. Can’t tell the truth at all.

• Haha

choocks2021

I feel like she’s googled ‘top ten new mum gripes’ or perhaps she does feel it and is trying to be relatable but again, she’s so privileged it isn’t.
Not being able to do a dog walk because YOU don’t want to when the baby is awake is a problem of your own making.
Not being able to use your at home, best part of £2000 exercise system because you won’t do anything when your baby is awake and don’t want to wait for your retired husband to come home (and the being able to do it in the end anyway) just isn’t relatable.
Try not being able to walk the dog because your colicky baby won’t stop screaming for 7 hours a day. Or you’ve had to quit the gym and use the subs to pay for nappies and formula… One persons problem isn’t invalid because others have it worse, but she doesn’t even really have a problem, she’s creating them. What has she had to give up in favour of Amber except her figure because it’s certainly not a career, much sleep, time with her partner like most?! Not working out in that exact moment is 🤯
Exactly that’s why I have no pity what so ever for her she is very fortunate and I refuse to feel sorry for some pathetic lazy out of touch with the world person. When at the end of the day they are both stay at home parents that don’t work and they can do what they want when they want so I have no remorse myself and husband bot work full time and look after the children and we don’t have any help by family members she is blessed so I am sorry she needs to get a grip. But she is so lazy and doesn’t want to pull her weight she just wants James to do everything he can’t even workout for 10mijs at the gym without her losing the plot. Put I say it now and I say it again I think she may have PND and don’t get me wrong I will sympathise with her if she does AND be honest because these fake ass YouTubes pretending parenting is a bed of roses. I don’t thinks she knows the damage she is doing to mothers especially young mothers . If she struggling and I mean really struggling not being a spoiled brat I understand but she needs to be clear and stop contradicting herself every time.

Coor!

Right I’ve just watched their recent vlog & it genuinely concerns me that she went outside to bloody harp on about that f-ing shed & left Amber on the floor in the kitchen & she said James was in the living room! That really worries me that Mila could just wander in! I’ve got a lab & he is the sweetest boy but I wouldn’t trust him unattended with my baby!! Also Carys stop saying Amber ‘co operated’ she’s a baby!!!!
Also, I came straight on here to say when she is showing those lights, then gets the candles on the table, I’m shouting move the bloody scissors!!! 18 - 19 minute mark 😡😡

Thestrong1waco

View attachment 660009
From that whole campaign, this is the part she LOVES? What about ending racism and online abuse? Do you LOVE putting an end to those, Carys? Sure sign the petition! We all will. But, don’t miss the bigger message, hun👍
Exactly she’s not focusing on the bigger picture and the meaning behind this. She has no interest about people being racism going on at alll which is ridiculous this could only suggest to me that she may be racist she doesn’t care about the greater good for black/ brown people. Now the worry is with this is that they are raising a child and I have seen anywhere in that playroom multi cultural things such as books, teddy’s toys etc as these are things that’s been implemented in my household. Godforbid when amber grows up she doesn’t think it’s only people like her that exist I really hope with time she has a diverse parenting. Again as always all she’s think about is people being able to disagree with her and share the option which she calls TROLLS when actually all it is is giving her tips or disagree with what she says specially we all know she’s a liar. So carys if WHEN you read this please stop just thinking about yourself and think of the poor life’s that are affected by racism.

Can I just say… a dirty nappy on the table you at eat at… hygienic hun
Absolutely vile🤮 so lazy she can’t even throw it away disgusting she’s such a pathetic lazy person then will spout MUM LIFE blame all on that even though that are both at home full time laying on the sofa bed. And her just shoving the boob in ambers mouth just to keep her quiet even though she most probably just talking to her in her baby language. Maybe James didn’t see it or he would have moved it honestly she is a joke of a woman.

Last edited:

myst3ry

I am grateful for your dedicated zooming here 🤣🤣 honestly I don't get the shame in being a 14!?
football is on, I'm bored hahaha. I just know if I was to order a 12 it wouldn't fit, because as a size 14, I usually have to size up in fast fashion brands and that's fine, because it's just a label - a poorly made label lol.