Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thestrong1waco

James’ hair has definitely been lightened!
For me personally she is becoming irrelevant no use for social media at all as the little she does isn’t genuine and I can see through her when I loved her for years am sure many people are thinking the same even if they don’t say it. She’s a joke of a women she really is well child really.

James’ hair has definitely been lightened!
For me personally she is becoming irrelevant no use for social media at all as the little she does isn’t genuine and I can see through her when I loved her for years am sure many people are thinking the same even if they don’t say it. She’s a joke of a women she really is well child really.

•••

Reactions: 2

Hellohello123451

Did I dream it or the child actually said hello? 😂

Also felt so uncomfortable when she pushed her against the camera and aggressively said THAT’S LOVELY….

Did I dream it or the child actually said hello? 😂

Also felt so uncomfortable when she pushed her against the camera and aggressively said THAT’S LOVELY….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

klady

VIP Member
WRONG… nobody mentioned the word disgusting APART FROM YOU. She does clearly lie about her size as we can all clearly see she’s no size 12. Also.. before your start preaching you might want to remember what YOU have wrote previously… people in glass houses and all that
Why am I quoted in this? When I quoted you, I was in agreement with you. Not sure my post came across as intended.

Reactions: 1

Pinda

Can’t Amber go to daycare? Doesn’t have to be 5 days a week but maybe 3..? When she ´s old enough of course. At least she’d see other people and babies. And carys could start losing weight. She clearly isn’t happy with her weight.

Can’t Amber go to daycare? Doesn’t have to be 5 days a week but maybe 3..? When she ´s old enough of course. At least she’d see other people and babies. And carys could start losing weight. She clearly isn’t happy with her weight.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I wonder if they’re having date night “out out” or date night in the kitchen lol

eta: doesnt matter either way, fair play if she’s got a baby sitter in!My little one is only a couple of weeks older and I’m no where near that stage yet

mklanch

VIP Member
Ah yes, commenting how clothing- that is for sale- is unflattering is now online abuse and the person is miserable with their life?! She'll be doing an Elle Darby saying we need to go out for a walk next 😂 agree some of those comments are mean but saying the ADVERTISING AND MARKETING campaign is cringe and the clothes that people pay lots of money for are unflattering is somehow a personal attack and a reflection of that person's low self esteem? Not to mention I think it's BANG out of order for the business owner to be naming and shaming those comments to his 220k followers then for Carys to repost to her 843k, incredibly unprofessional!!!! Sorry for the rant but I saw that and sprinted to tattle 😂
aww i cant read what the nasty comments say :(

MrsD_89

VIP Member
it's hard to judge it really. I think she's very upset at her ab separation, she had 4cm gap and quite deep. I reckon she wants to work on being a bit fitter, so next pregnancy she can keep up a workout routine throughout
Dread to think about my ab separation (not that you could see my abs before pregnancy ) - should really find someone to see about it

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I’m far from sensitive lol. Just because someone doesn’t agree doesn’t mean we are sensitive I just don’t stand for someone telling me n other wat we can and can’t wear. Yes it’s your opinion but we don’t know you and I’d rather not be told that because I’m not slim n toned a crop top would look ridiculous on me. If this is a reflection of your own insecurities then say that. What u said could’ve been worded differently it come across rude as if to say if you aren’t slim you can’t wear something.

not at all, i have massive body dysmorphia so perhaps this was more a reflection of how i feel about my own self and how i feel my body would have to be to look good in it.
i just don't particularly like crop tops and they can be extremely unflattering (or skinny girls and bigger girls)

Well we will just have to agree to disagree. spin it however you like
seriously you have to tread so lightly in these forums lately! everyone is hyper sensitive.
one minute everyone can shame them for one thing with no problems but the next minute people want to get all offended.
No one is hyper sensitive. This thread imo doesn’t body shame carys. I think your comment was unnecessary and should’ve stopped at w certain point. Also the fact you say “ everyone can shame them” that alone is a no. We don’t SHAME we highlight the obvious and the thing SHE shows. I’ve never seen anyone shame her personally we just talk about how her body has changed n that it’s alright

louisanat2879

Recap:

• despite making digs at Elle Darby for installing a home gym, they soon after made one of their spare rooms upstairs a gym
  • Carys had a meltdown about an eye test, claiming it to be ‘one of the most stressful experiences’
  • Carys couldn’t pronounce the word ‘cherries’
  • Despite them having a 4 bedroom, loving, snug, utility room, huge kitchen/diner, 3 bathroom house with a decent garden, they’ve stated it isn’t their forever home and even for the 2 of them it felt small
  • Took amber to IKEA after she was like 1 min old
  • Constant swaddling
  • Making amber sleep whilst their out so they don’t have to deal with her crying
  • Had a gifted stay at a expensive hotel in Cornwall, but only vlogged in the hotel room. When multiple comments stated that would have liked to see more than that, carys played the guilt card and said it made her cry from the comments
  • Were playing card games at the table whilst waiting for food as they didn’t have anything to talk about
  • #mumlife
  • Still doing those god damn horrible faces!!
  • Acting body positive but we can all see through her lies
  • Dressing amber up in winter clothes despite it being a heat wave in the uk
  • Boob juice gate
  • Took amber to her hairdressers with her, and laid amber on her lap whilst she was getting her hair bleached… nice fumes much?
  • Awake time
  • Showing off her stomach in every gymshark ad
  • H&M sponsor despite her saying multiple times she was going to stay away from fast fashion
  • Carys saying that amber is their ‘project’ and that she ‘mourns’ her and James relationship before amber arrived
  • Going on another getaway about 2 weeks after their gifted Cornwall one, they paid at least £900 for a 3 night stay
  • Crying over not understand how to give a baby CALPOL and forced James to come back from the gym and give amber some medicine, despite it saying on the side of the box what to do
  • Awake time
  • Cluttering the playroom with awful beige tat
  • Complaining about her child being awake and not following carys’s routine
  • Looking frumpy af at Elle Darby baby shower in her in the style dress… like seriously she has a massive wardrobe could she not have worn something else??
  • Always lifting up her top/dress for the Reddit creeps
  • Another ‘my husband buys me…’ video, says that everything he bought her isn’t practical for breastfeeding and is going to return it all
  • Amber is apparently grabbing things at 10 weeks old! Isn’t she advanced, she will be crawling by 20 weeks old!!
  • Awake time… father day card edition
  • Day in the life video every single upload
  • New in the style shoot with those god awful cheap hair extensions
  • The dreaded breastfeeding post claiming she’s insecure about her boobs
  • #mumbun
  • Releasing a skirt in her new collection that she also released in her first one 🙃
  • Saying she was stressed out about amber crying for 20 mins whilst on set, blaming her false eyelashes for amber crying
  • James slowly becoming the favourite and us now realising what a brat carys can be
  • Awful and rushed gymshark ad
  • Awake time

Sorry I know this should have been my first comment really 😂 but Hope that’s everything! Please add if there’s more 😂
What dig did she make at Elle and con??

plwcm

VIP Member
Carys is the type of person that thinks breastfeeding is deemed as contraception
wouldn't put it past her tbh🤣 but she's got her periods back so you would like to think she knows that she could get pregnant now 🤣🤣

klady

VIP Member
New Thread: Title will be shorten to fit and will read: If no boobs She’d be a 12 shite. If grandma had wheels well she’d be a bike

Last edited: