Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
Go take care of your baby and stay the fuck off of social media! Then, you wouldn’t have the need to publish a-woe-is-me IG post. Here’s some free advice…not everybody is going to like you, that’s life🤷‍♀️ Here’s more free advice, your ITS line is a boring repeat…get off your high horse with thinking that everyone will like it🤦 We know you read here, so read this, then GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY! You’re welcome! Boy, these influencers kill me with their need to feel better about themselves by getting positive messages from total strangers. Again, not everyone is going to like you or agree with you, hun!💫 Therefore, sit down and shut the fuck up, buttercup😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

faycooper89

Right I’ve just watched their recent vlog & it genuinely concerns me that she went outside to bloody harp on about that f-ing shed & left Amber on the floor in the kitchen & she said James was in the living room! That really worries me that Mila could just wander in! I’ve got a lab & he is the sweetest boy but I wouldn’t trust him unattended with my baby!! Also Carys stop saying Amber ‘co operated’ she’s a baby!!!!

• Wow

buster239

It makes me really upset when these influencers get gifted free things. Like why do they need to be gifted free nights away, free furniture, free clothes, etc!

It was the exact same when the Saccone Joly’s bought their mansion in Surrey. The amount of money they have yet they had an entire free kitchen gifted to them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yet normal people (like us) have to work hard to afford the things we need. I haven’t been on holiday in years yet Carys and Elle are always gifted expensive hotel stays! I feel sorry for Carys’ fans that are struggling to work full time, balancing #MUMLIFE and can’t afford to put food on the table. These influencers are so out of touch with reality.

Carys always raves about supporting small businesses yet she clearly demanded those items for free in her stories today. If I was that comfortable with money, I’d offer to share their brand on my social media and ask the company to donate to a shelter instead. Come on Carys, have some compassion and decency! I’ve unfollowed her now

Last edited:

Twunt

i know this is so insignificant, but them calling a stegosaurus as stragasaurus(?) in their vlog is stressing me out 🙃 they lack all general knowledge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Cj2098

Chatty Member
My body is the same as hers atm, my boobs are smaller and there’s no way in hell she is wearing size 12….. 🤣

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
So does this mean she found the company and then messaged them being a beggy influencer so she didn’t have to pay? What kind of world do we live in? 😂
Yep! So cringe when you think about it. I always have more respect for companies that don’t give out freebies.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
What is that new reel about, what is her obsession with a) not wearing a supportive bra b) always having her gut hanging out.

Give me a break already.
The gurning does my head in - she just looks awkward and the clothes are gross regardless of how they look on her 😂 Missguided too… scum company. What happened to her saying she was going to look at more sustainable fashion?!

princessqueen96

that recent story is a joke !! Who cares if Amber is awake anyway, put her in the same room as you and do the workout !! ‘Mourning’ the life she had before having a baby does she realise how awful that sounds ??! They seem to be making it hard for themselves especially with all this awake time business !

MissFinn

VIP Member
I think there was massive Red flags wayyyy before Carys got pregnant. She was hoarding stuff 24/7 like crazy and she was doing all these hauls like 4 x week all manic cause she was so bored. She never left the house without James. They were so lazy and entitled through covid and yet Carys cried cause she cant go shopping (🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️). She was train wreck allready then.

I just knew shit would hit the fan when the baby is out 😆 she need professional help. Like honestly she is so dependent getting approval and validation from randoms from internet its sad. She has money husband and baby and she acts like a full on cuckooo. She doesnt know what To do with herself if she is not validaded by her ass. Its kinda sad but she is also extremely naive and annoying with all her crap posts. She has it so easy and James is home 24/7. She would not survive a day in the normal life where she had To work and look after the baby by herself alone and no one gave a bloody shit about how she looks.

The social media life made her like that. I actually think she would have been better going To uni and working and just living without this social media crap. It all came too easy for her and thats Why she is just pure lazy naive and entitled. She needs To start enjoying what she has (she has so much) and stop faking she loves her size 18 body. With that life style size 8 wont make her happy she Will still be as Lost and without any drive & goals.

Ps. I dont think She would get pregnant again soon cause you can just see being mum doesnt Come naturally for her and she does not enjoy it.

wyncyg

Sorry but CARYS I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR NEWEST PACKAGE IF BEGGED FOR CLOTHING! You know what video I would LOVE to see? One where you live within your means for a month or six. Where you only use and consume things you could have afforded to buy with your actual in-the-bank income. Maybe then morons like you would understand why people are sick of this kind of "content"

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
49734198-1820-41C3-A00D-4DAC25FED2F2.jpeg

Tell Tattlers thank you, Carys! Now, take our advice and go book an appointment with your health professional. After you’ve seen the doctor, don’t forget to post a thank you to Tattlers, for the well needed advice. You’re supporting Amber’s back in your latest post. Do the same for her little head until her neck muscles are stronger. And, stop jarring her around. She’s a baby not a teddy bear. You’re welcome🤓

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairway18

Hi my name is Cary’s

If I keep making weird reels pretending to show that I am happy at the fact ive gained a load of weight, myself and other people will believe I mean it.

Not sure there is a faker person on IG to be honest.

Reactions: 27

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I find it interesting that on her stories you said about the quote "your size is the least interesting thing about you", when to be blunt, her whole social media presence, and in a way job, was literally based around her size, and her body and people aspiring to be her size. It's like she's trying to convince herself that these thousands of people follow her purely for her personality...

• Heart
Reactions: 27