Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Who are they both - fell into this thread when looking for someone else 😄
I think she got big on youtube after doing a 10,000 calorie challenge video when she was still in uni… at least that’s when I first found out about her. She used to have her own channel but over the years it’s turned from fitness into a couples lifestyle channel. Her fitness stuff used to be pretty good for the time, one of the only “fitspo” people that actually lifted heavy back then - her quads were insane.

Reactions: 4

plwcm

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha my babies almost a year and I still sit in the back unless I'm driving. There's a lot I can do if she starts crying to calm her down that I cant if im in the front. Some of you lot need to calm down. Shes not putting Amber in harms way sat in the back with her so whats it to you 😂
I think for me it's odd that she sits in the back, because when Amber's due a nap she avoids making eye contact so she doesn't stay awake and is so set on routine 🤣 no shame in sitting in the back if you want or need to, you do just hear of it more from people whose babies don't particularly like or calm down during car rides

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I don’t get why they all work w ITS their returns is awful. They don’t even give u a refund they take part of the mom claim it a like oh u can spend kr next time lol they’re so shit

• Wow

Rebby123

VIP Member
Going back through carys old vlogs she seems like a different person on the one dated 5th March 2018 she calls James a gong then pretends she doesnt know what it means 🤥 disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow

Thestrong1waco

it really irritates me when she uses “mum life”as an excuse to look shit when she is in a privileged position with her husband home all day. I am also in a privileged position with my husband who is self employed and works from home and is able to help with both the kids which gives me the chance to look and feel presentable. I do think she’s perhaps feeling a bit down about her appearance which is so normal after you’ve had a baby. After my first I had to buy all new clothes for my new body, find things that flatter you. Carys would feel so much better if she did this instead of pretending to be body positive. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do things? If amber is an easy baby she should have all the time in the world
In one emoji
🦥

• Haha

Yukon909

Chatty Member
She got bored of hangman so she decided to repost on her insta so they have something to talk about 😂

• Haha
I feel the whole collection is so mumsy/frumpy. Maybe not the lengths but the style and patterns. Also, why on earth is she showing us how to dress?! Most of us have been doing it 25+ years and she thinks we need a tutorial?! I can’t help but think that 80% of what she shows on her stories is to please the Reddit crowd. I guess it makes her feel sexy and desirable but seriously, she plays right up to them with the constant boob chat 🙄

plwcm

VIP Member
I think its each to their own. I never once sat in the back with my baby even on the hour and a half trip home from the hospital. We had a mirror we could see so didn't see the need. Not much you can do in a moving car if they start fussing without stopping anyway
same here. I only move to the back if we stop at a shop and my partner pops in. Will she squeeze between 2 car seats if they have another baby 🤣

plwcm

VIP Member
I agree I think she jumped back onto the bandwagon of exercising too quickly, I’m 16 weeks pp and only starting to get back into exercise up until this point I’ve only been going walks
same here, 16 weeks pp too and I've done the odd bit of yoga and walking but nothing too strenuous. And I exercised throughout my pregnancy too and haven't tried to go back into a routine with it

Missclassy19

VIP Member
i feel like with crop tops you have to have the right body shape to be able to pull it of. i have seen bigger girls in them and they look fine however i just dont like them and dont think they flatter many people. most people that wear them pair them with something skin tight on the bottom half too and to me thats what makes it look crazy and unflattering.

Sorry but that’s stupid to be but fair if that’s your personal opinion just seems shameful. “ the right body shape”

I agree ther yes dress for your body shape but I wouldn’t say certain people who don’t have a specific physique can’t wear a clothing item they just gotta make it work for their shape

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Sorry but I disagree 😅😅. I don’t think you have to be toned n slim to wear a clothing item. That seems very rude n borderline fat shaming. I am not toned or slim but I think I and many others look great in a crop top. You just need to dress it appropriately to your body n style so please don’t say that. It doesn’t matter if you’re a size 18 or a size 8 so respectfully ... stfu 😁. It’s people who make these comments that have made it hard to bigger women to accept their bodies in society
I agree. If you get the right fit/style of crop top and pair them with the right item on the bottom I think they can look lovely on any size. Im a size 10/12 and I always wear mine with high waisted things as I find that’s how they look the best on my body type/shape

DietGossip

VIP Member
Is the girl in the reel the same one she's done videos with in the past? Cause Carys always does her dirty with the styling for her.

mmpop22

I can’t stand Carys but when you read on here people saying shes “huge” etc you can see why she lies about her size. You are making out that whatever size she really is is disgusting and massive, so why would she admit to being that size? She’s hardly huge tbh, she looks “normal”.

lol you can quote me next time

• Haha
Reactions: 3