Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted about this subject on Twitter and someone challenged her........ this was her response!!! This has so many layers to it! This would already be funny if whilst claiming to be an English teacher she had made a casual spelling mistake whilst talking about TEFL ....however she manages to misspell an acronym !!!! PLUS TEFAL is a well known cookware range ......the ironic preposterousness of the situation is is off the scale.

I’m not saying a word! Well, maybe just his.....we do know she loves to project, so when talking about all the girls in the school taking puberty blockers maybe it was just her? also she said they took them for VERY early and heavy periods. Which I’m presuming would mean before the age of 12? Obviously none of it is true, but let’s just pretend...... that would mean she must be referring to all the girls at the school you went to with her have been whilst she went to with her OL!!!! If, I’m late to the party and you’ve already addressed this, Apologies.

That is magnificent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Clearly there were not 'loads of girls' at Heathside on puberty blockers and someone from Queen's has confirmed the same in Jameela's comments. But of course Jameela will say they all only chose to confide in her.

Maybe she was on puberty blockers herself. In Shireen's photos of them as kids, Jameela and her brother seem a lot closer in age than the eight years she claims.

Reactions: 4
As someone who knew her when young, of you think she has had surgery on nose, teeth etc? I’ve always thought she’s very photogenic.

Reactions: 1
As someone who knew her when young, of you think she has had surgery on nose, teeth etc? I’ve always thought she’s very photogenic.
I didn't notice any of that but she did take a lot of time off school for 'glandular fever' and could easily be one or two years older. I'm sure she's had various operations since - the timing of the first 'bee accident' is quite interesting, plus I think that the 'breast lumps removal' could well have been to cover up a boob job.

Reactions: 7
I didn't notice any of that but she did take a lot of time off school for 'glandular fever' and could easily be one or two years older. I'm sure she's had various operations since - the timing of the first 'bee accident' is quite interesting, plus I think that the 'breast lumps removal' could well have been to cover up a boob job.
Yep, I’ve said the same about the boobs and cancer scare. When confronted with being questioned about having her boobs done, she said shed had one because due to having lumps removed her boobs were uneven so she had a boob job to make them even. I’ve also heard her say she had a boob job to get them made smaller to he,p,with back pain. Either way, she has had a boob job, her boobs are not smaller than they were, and I think this is a cover up story to cover for a boob job. Also, all the stories about teeth being knocked out is to cover for having her teeth done.

• Heart
Puberty blockers - which are actually all drugs originally developed for sex hormone-driven cancers that are used off-label and are thus experimental at best when treating kids for anything else - are only going to be used outside of gender clinics for cases of precocious puberty, which is when children of very young ages start full sexual development. For example, the youngest girl ever to get pregnant and give birth was five years old. A case of precocious puberty + rape. Puberty blockers are not given to normal pubescent girls for heavy periods. Precocious puberty is fairly rare. Jamila is so full of tit. As usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If a swarm of bees descend upon your head like she’s once again, continually claimed, you will get stung. Africanized bees have killed people (I lived in Phx when it happened to a man over a decade ago in AZ) and are the only kind of bee in America that are documented to be over aggressive to humans. Most bees want nothing to do with you unless you’re attacking them. A full hive? The chances of this happening to one singular person, across continents even, 3 times in the span of their adult life, are next to near improbable. To get out completely unscathed from it is even higher in impossibility.
FOUR times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I knew someone who had puberty blockers - they could only have them for a max 2 years due to the side effects at the time and the potential effects in the future.

I posted about this subject on Twitter and someone challenged her........ this was her response!!! This has so many layers to it! This would already be funny if whilst claiming to be an English teacher she had made a casual spelling mistake whilst talking about TEFL ....however she manages to misspell an acronym !!!! PLUS TEFAL is a well known cookware range ......the ironic preposterousness of the situation is is off the scale.

I’m not saying a word! Well, maybe just his.....we do know she loves to project, so when talking about all the girls in the school taking puberty blockers maybe it was just her? also she said they took them for VERY early and heavy periods. Which I’m presuming would mean before the age of 12? Obviously none of it is true, but let’s just pretend...... that would mean she must be referring to all the girls at the school you went to with her OL!!!! If, I’m late to the party and you’ve already addressed this, Apologies.

ps. Sorry about the merging of replies, I can’t get my head around replies and starting new posts.
This is the funniest sheot I've read all week. I really need to create a new twitter account just so I can throw this in her face...LMAO!!!!!! If you ever have a bad day, just think, at least I'm not Jameela Jamil!!!!

• Haha
Always worth a read 😆

She has definitely had a nose job and breast implants, which isn’t always a shameful thing, so why does she purposefully lie about it? That’s the part that is insane, to me and shows more of who she actually is and her intentions. She’s not just untruthful about that, it’s everything.

• Heart
She has definitely had a nose job and breast implants, which isn’t always a shameful thing, so why does she purposefully lie about it? That’s the part that is insane, to me and shows more of who she actually is and her intentions. She’s not just untruthful about that, it’s everything.
Jameela "how I learned to stop worrying and love my body and you must too on pain of death so you get fat and I can feel superior" Jamil admitting to having a boob job, nose job and god knows what else would mean she would lose at least 75% of her fan base of gullible teenage girls.

Hell, she probably has convinced herself by now she is as nature intended.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's damaged goods, clearly. My advice when dealing with people like this is to ignore them. The more you poke the nest the more you'll get stung. I realise that by posting this I am going against my own advice but this is an intervention. Ignore her, she'll only taint you. Peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her lies, or stories are so blatant. How does she have 3 million followers that don’t question any of it? How is she the clumsiest, sickest, most awkward person who then puts up photos of slim figure, flawless skin, amazing hair. It doesn’t compute. She’s skated very far on very little actual talent. I enjoyed the good place, but she was the weakest acting link by far and just played a posh version of herself.

Maybe that is why she hasn’t acted again and has just gone for presenting roles

• Heart
How does she have 3 million followers that don’t question any of it?
This is the million dollar question and is relative to so many of the influencers who are the focus of tattle threads, what the duck is it about their fans that’s makes them so willing to ignore the blatant story telling or indeed perhaps, and this is hard to believe, but perhaps they just can’t see it. In which case, what is it about *us* that we find these inconsistencies so obvious as to be unavoidable..?

Reactions: 6
That is magnificent.
Someone did post an IG grab - a woman from the same school called her out on her statement. Will be a few pages back. This stupid woman was totally wrong about everything. She is vile and will post anything to get attention. I hope that, in the future, these so called 'influencers' will be held to account legally for the dangerous rubbish they spout with no recourse.

This is the million dollar question and is relative to so many of the influencers who are the focus of tattle threads, what the duck is it about their fans that’s makes them so willing to ignore the blatant story telling or indeed perhaps, and this is hard to believe, but perhaps they just can’t see it. In which case, what is it about *us* that we find these inconsistencies so obvious as to be unavoidable..?
Ying and Yang. Some people see conspiracies and woe everywhere - if they had been alive a few centuries ago they would have been locked-up as hysterics or witches. She's both imo.

• Heart
The reason a lot of people don’t question it is because she has been grooming her them/her followers. All the articles about not believing the MSM, and How they set up women to knock them down, and gaslighting etc etc she’s talking about herself. She doesn’t give a tit about other women or celebs. Her sheeple read her tit and then apply that logic to anything bad they read about JJ.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.