Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly there were not 'loads of girls' at Heathside on puberty blockers and someone from Queen's has confirmed the same in Jameela's comments. But of course Jameela will say they all only chose to confide in her.

Maybe she was on puberty blockers herself. In Shireen's photos of them as kids, Jameela and her brother seem a lot closer in age than the eight years she claims.
But they are used for children with gender dysphoria... is she saying she took them as she might have wanted to be a boy?

Yep, I’ve said the same about the boobs and cancer scare. When confronted with being questioned about having her boobs done, she said shed had one because due to having lumps removed her boobs were uneven so she had a boob job to make them even. I’ve also heard her say she had a boob job to get them made smaller to he,p,with back pain. Either way, she has had a boob job, her boobs are not smaller than they were, and I think this is a cover up story to cover for a boob job. Also, all the stories about teeth being knocked out is to cover for having her teeth done.
If she'd taken puberty blockers as she says then she wouldn't have developed boobs... hey ho.

Reactions: 1
Is she bleeping serious???? Now demanding others own up to their nose jobs! Strange timing considering we’ve been discussing this on here recently 🧐🧐🧐

This is the face of someone who has just witnessed Jameela Jamil telling a lie in real time over zoom. The ladies were asked what they had learnt about themselves during lockdown, Jameela answered that she has learnt she’s a filthy women and has been going up to 5 or 6 days between showers!!! i think her name is Tiffany Haddish she’s a comedian. she then challenged JJ on this claim and of course JJ doubled down but conceded she’d had sex worker washes! I’d love to think shes a filthy lying **** but alas I think she’s just a bloody liar and exaggerating once again for no good reason, other than she can’t help herself. I’ll try and post video clips.

Ps. Sorry about two posts merging into one!!!

YouTube clip of Jameela Jamil lying about the fact she only showers every 5 Or 6 daysa, it’s in the first minute or so.

So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.
here is YouTube clip for anyone interested. Notice how she says she gave up swimming at 12 to save her hearing but in next sentence says she got chubby at eleven when all her muscle from swimming turned to fat coz she had to give it up. So she got chubby from giving up swimming at eleven BEFORE she’d given up swimming at age 12!!! Forward to 4.20..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How dare she sit there and lie to Amy Sedaris. She is a comedy legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's damaged goods, clearly. My advice when dealing with people like this is to ignore them. The more you poke the nest the more you'll get stung. I realise that by posting this I am going against my own advice but this is an intervention. Ignore her, she'll only taint you. Peace.
I agree with you on one level, but she also does a lot of harm with the lies she tells, and they're very 'triggering' to listen to when you know they're lies or have had your own experience of some of the more serious things she lies about.

And then to see her sucking in gullible (and often vulnerable) people who lap it up, almost beggars belief - it's like The Emperor's New Clothes where you can't stay silent. And if no one says anything, where will she stop and how many more people will be taken in by her?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she police celebs having nose jobs and other surgery? It's their business. Does she think these young girls are stupid they can't tell for themselves it's surgery? It's not exactly a wide spread problem that she's consistently bringing attention to it. It's the parents responsibility, the celebs have no obligation to reveal anything if they don't want to because jameela says so.

It really does sound like she's jealous and hateful towards some in particularly and brings up convenient excuses to jump on these celeb women. You have no right to demand anyone confess anything bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So JJ is objecting to the pile on of a celeb who instigated a pile on of a small business? The audacity. Celeb culture is eating itself.
ironically demi has probably just given this business loads of free publicity :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she police celebs having nose jobs and other surgery? It's their business. Does she think these young girls are stupid they can't tell for themselves it's surgery? It's not exactly a wide spread problem that she's consistently bringing attention to it. It's the parents responsibility, the celebs have no obligation to reveal anything if they don't want to because jameela says so.

It really does sound like she's jealous and hateful towards some in particularly and brings up convenient excuses to jump on these celeb women. You have no right to demand anyone confess anything bleep.
Not to defend JJ, BUT- Generally the work people get done is not supposed to be noticed, more celebrities than you'd think will have had little bits done. Not that it's JJ's job to point it out, but I think she has a point in that we should be more open about surgery so people don't chase after an unattainable look. I think a lot of people wouldn't be able to point out what's surgery and what isn't, parents of these children included.

Reactions: 4
Not to defend JJ, BUT- Generally the work people get done is not supposed to be noticed, more celebrities than you'd think will have had little bits done. Not that it's JJ's job to point it out, but I think she has a point in that we should be more open about surgery so people don't chase after an unattainable look. I think a lot of people wouldn't be able to point out what's surgery and what isn't, parents of these children included.
It’s like Jennifer Lopez maintains her age defying looks are just down to healthy eating and exercise. She looks younger than she did at 30 so something has gone on. Jennifer Aniston also looks far younger than someone in her 50s who likes cigarettes and tanning as much as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure whose more annoying with this pathetic scandal. Demi is dumb af and Jameela has to jump on and spread her own stupidity. They are both so cringe. Jameela's long rant proves she has nothing better to do with ther time.

Reactions: 8
But pot/kettle in her case. She had to be called out on several occasions before she came clean and her examples are much older actresses. Is she calling out blokes as well or does she just hate women?

Reactions: 5
I’m not just trying to out all the various Jennifer’s of Hollywood - but they are very well preserved. Any woman over 50 in high definition will have had some sort of dermatological help. Fillers, Botox, then surgery. JLo looks amazing but also doesn’t look like the same person she was in her 20s

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.