Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit concerned that she was going to say she had made a mistake again, and say sorry and all her normal backtrack strategies but NO........ she is doubling down!!!! brilliant!!!!!
if I wanted to make up some kind of influencer satire programme I could not imagine anything as absurd as she is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was a bit concerned that she was going to say she had made a mistake again, and say sorry and all her normal backtrack strategies but NO........ she is doubling down!!!! brilliant!!!!!
She really thinks she's 'street'... what a strange idiot she is.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s left the puberty blocker tweet up, tbh. It’s easily disproved and she been ragged all over Twitter about it.

Reactions: 12
Shes always cringe when she uses the so called words of the moment. Eg Stan, queen, king etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Talk about hyperbole lol 😂
She mentioned last week she was doing “a thing” with The Rock; I highly doubt that but also, can’t wait till she’s found out for lying about that as well. Hopefully she will destroy her own self and spare us from her misery soon. Actions have Consequences culture, remember ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely creased at "They were bee chases. Not stings." 😭

Long way off but possible thread title contender?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Who the hell gets chased by bees so much? I've literally never been chased by a bee.

The bees should sue for defamation. JUSTICE FOR THE BEES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She is getting seriously deranged now and having a very toxic and dangerous influence on an already complicated subject and on vulnerable people . Shouting that people are transphobic for daring to correct her, it’s just WRONG!!! She needs to be CANCELLED!!!!

Attachments

• Wow

If a swarm of bees descend upon your head like she’s once again, continually claimed, you will get stung. Africanized bees have killed people (I lived in Phx when it happened to a man over a decade ago in AZ) and are the only kind of bee in America that are documented to be over aggressive to humans. Most bees want nothing to do with you unless you’re attacking them. A full hive? The chances of this happening to one singular person, across continents even, 3 times in the span of their adult life, are next to near improbable. To get out completely unscathed from it is even higher in impossibility.

She is getting seriously deranged now and having a very toxic and dangerous influence on an already complicated subject and on vulnerable people . Shouting that people are transphobic for daring to correct her, it’s just WRONG!!! She needs to be CANCELLED!!!!
She is not their ally lol. She is a manipulator and a vulture. They don't need her either, why won’t she let them speak for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Jameela Jamil ever an English Teacher?

In short, no she wasn’t, but that hasn’t stopped her spinning a complicated web of lies accompanied by a few side orders of word salads. I’ve attached transcripts of her claims from podcast and YouTube interviews. But you’ll have to concentrate as it’s confusing.

This is a story about how Jameela Jamil has lied and gaslit interviewers on numerous occasions when telling them she was an English teacher, English Literature or High School English teacher. She has never been any of these things....but she (probably) was a TEFL teacher. Oh, for those who aren’t aware of what a TEFL teacher is, I’ll explain. TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language. So, remember that EVERY time she uses the term English teacher she is lying and misleading the interviewer. and as the transcript of the last time she was asked about this shows...she KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE between and English teacher and a TEFL teacher. I believe there is some truth to the claims that Jameela Jamil taught English as a foreign language. But being a TEFL teacher Teaching is NOT equal to being an English Teacher, an English Literature teacher, a High School English teacher or any other connotation that you can come up with for a Univeristy educated person who qualifies in English to become a bone fide teacher of English. To become a TEFL teacher a person has to pass a course devised by the TEFL company, and the course can be completed in a matter of days or weeks. Having said that....I heard British comedian Lee Mack say recently in a podcast that he had ONE DAYS training to qualify to be a TEFL teacher (this was a while back) ! A person does NOT need qualifications gained from high school, secondary school, college or Uni to do the TEFL course and the minimum age to be a TEFL teacher is 18.

I have included evidence of 5 separate occasions she has bare faced lied to:

Lewis Howes ,Justin Long, Sinead Burke, Laci Mosley & Charlamagne

I’ll attach transcripts of each conversation all from 2019 and one from 2020. However here she is in January of this year finally telling the truth!!! And literally laughing when the interviewer put it to her that he thought she had been an English teacher!!!! But as you see she DOES KNOW the difference. Maybe she told the truth because Alan Cummings is Scottish and knew her story of being an English Teacher in the U.K. just didn’t add up.

Homo Sapiens podcast with Alan Cumming 14th January 2021

Part 2 forward to 12.41

If you read the attached transcripts to other interviews, it’s no surprise that Alan Cummings sounds totally confused when she says she wasn’t an English teacher!!! And although she is telling the truth on this occasion by admitting she was never an English Teacher, she is gaslighting Alan Cummings in the process.

Transcript from podcast.

Jameela Jamil... I’m the vehicle by which people learn, coz I’m quite ignorant, I left school at 16, like there’s a lot I don’t know, I’m not very well read because I was super mentally ill

Alan Cumming : I thought you were a teacher, I thought you were an English teacher?

Jameela Jamil : No I taught English as a foreign language, very different.

Alan Cumming : Oh, I see, ah yes it is very different.....(he laughs and so does JJ)....That’s funny.

Jameela Jamil : That’s teaching someone via like the art of mime to, why they shouldn’t pronounce sitting as shitting, so that’s very different, that’s, Russel brand and I both did that , we’re not esteemed professors

Alan Cumming: Right, I got the whole wrong end of the stick there

Jameela Jamil : No, it fine.

Here she is claiming that she had to choose between her dream of becoming an Olympic swimmer and her hearing!

Here she is claiming that she had to choose between her dream of becoming an Olympic swimmer and her hearing!
I taught TEFL in Asia - 2 and a half days on the job training then off we went

Reactions: 6
"the most unprotected people on earth"?!

Reactions: 9
I taught TEFL in Asia - 2 and a half days on the job training then off we went
I posted about this subject on Twitter and someone challenged her........ this was her response!!! This has so many layers to it! This would already be funny if whilst claiming to be an English teacher she had made a casual spelling mistake whilst talking about TEFL ....however she manages to misspell an acronym !!!! PLUS TEFAL is a well known cookware range ......the ironic preposterousness of the situation is is off the scale.

I see it too, plus the hand (!) but it's hard to reconcile with having known her from so young. Wouldn't put it past her mum though. Possibly DSD instead?
I’m not saying a word! Well, maybe just his.....we do know she loves to project, so when talking about all the girls in the school taking puberty blockers maybe it was just her? also she said they took them for VERY early and heavy periods. Which I’m presuming would mean before the age of 12? Obviously none of it is true, but let’s just pretend...... that would mean she must be referring to all the girls at the school you went to with her OL!!!! If, I’m late to the party and you’ve already addressed this, Apologies.

ps. Sorry about the merging of replies, I can’t get my head around replies and starting new posts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.