Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

THIS IS A MUST WATCH! This guy is onto Jameela !!!
Ok I’ve watched ten minutes and I have to stop because the guy is waaaay to aggressive. I understand where he’s coming from and that he helps people make better life choices but the vitriol directed at Jameela here when, quite frankly, it’s not deserved is ridiculous. I think what she said about having ‘fat friends’ was really insensitive, I’m not here for that. But at the start when she was talking about how she would approach a person she’s worried about, I would actually start the conversation with what Jameela suggested. Going up to someone that your worried about or if someone is trying to confide to you and the first thing you say is ‘you should see a therapist, you should see a doctor’ is abrupt and a bit dismissive. The person may not feel ready to see a professional or they may not realise they need to, but they could just need a friend to confide in and then you can gently suggest ‘how you thought about seeing your doctor, I’m worried about you’. I understand what he means that (unless we are) we aren’t qualified to help with mental health problems but as a friend I think there should be a balance between listening to them and then directing them to help.
Also the comment he made about how someone might feel empowered to carry on losing weight when someone as famous and as rich (not sure what money has to do with it but ok) as her makes a comment on their weight loss felt wrong to me because, from personal experience and speaking to women I know, they don’t feel this way when someone comments on their weight loss. They feel it oversteps a Mark. Of course it may be different for other people but I don’t believe Jameela was far off the mark there.

Reactions: 4
How long before she claims she was at death's door with anorexia to get attention from what happened to Nikki Grahame or claims they were secret best friends or something.
She won’t acknowledge it because Nikki wouldn’t have been famous enough for her to talk about

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Dafuq? I guess that was what was turning them into violent crazies battering her spine with logs on Hampstead Heath? She's just doing it for clicks at this point: you're welcome Jameela!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Dafuq? I guess that was what was turning them into violent crazies battering her spine with logs on Hampstead Heath? She's just doing it for clicks at this point: you're welcome Jameela!
Puberty blockers were used to treat precocious puberty, so puberty in girls under eight years old, the incidence rate for precocious puberty is one in 10,000. So if JJ knew loads of girls in her school on them she must have had half a million girls in her class. Why have we not heard about her overcrowded school until now? Lunch time must have been a pain with millions of kids all lining up for the dinner ladies. Fun fact JJ maybe try talking to the girls that were on puberty blockers that are now suing for the harm they suffered. The girls with actual precocious puberty, not the girls who didn't like pink or dolls so society told them they were boys and in the "wrong" body . JJ needs to get her pan-binary head out of her cis- het self identified flora and fauna hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jameela is the dumbest beotch on the planet, I seriously hope her uneducated mouth gets called out real soon. FUK she's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jameela is the dumbest beotch on the planet, I seriously hope her uneducated mouth gets called out real soon. FUK she's unreal.
I think with how aggressive a lot of the trans movement seems to be I doubt anyone would dare to call her out as such a "trans activist"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really reminds me of a woman I know who is currently serving a jail sentence for duping members of the public into giving her £50k to pay for treatment for non-existent cancer. Lie after lie after lie.

She‘s definitely got some kind of anti social personality disorder.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Broken nose claim from Allure magazine 2019. Claims to have broken her nose 3 times. Once with a tennis racquet incident.....hmmmmm, thought she had her teeth knocked out in that particularl incident, or has she made up 2 stories involving being hit with tennis racquets? Another time being hit by a frizee by her brother and the other time was when she interviewed Olly Murs! this is the time she also claimed to have lost a tooth, broken her elbow, and got concussion. There is video evidence that shows NONE of this is true. Yes she fell, that but is true. But she wasn’t interviewing Olly Murs as she claims in the below interview, she says this to make it sound more impressive. Also in the video Olly Murs says that Jameela Jamil had already been complaining of having concussion prior to the accident. So, anyway to conclude here is evidence of another of her claims......she’s broken her nose 3 times. Personally, I think this is another instance of her making up a back story to cover up another lie And that is that she’s had a nose job. And a nose job for vanity goes against everything she preaches, so the story is her preparing for if she is challenged. I also think this is the case for all the teeth stories and also the breast cancer stories. Nose job, boob job, teeth job. Ps. She has admitted to having a boob job but says it was because after her biopsy and having large chunks of her breast removed, they were uneven.

[

UPDATE .....

So I found the source......JAmeela Jamil claimed on an interview on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy (at 4.35m ) that she was swimmer, she said she was on a proper training team for the U.K. and was training six hours a day from 6yrs old to 12yrs with a Russian coach And that she was a serious athlete. But had to choose between her hearing or her dream of being an Olympic swimmer because due to all the diving she was doing she kept bursting her ear drum. And she’d had so many operations already on her ears she couldn’t have anymore.
HA HA I FORGOT TO MENTION..... ANOTHER CLAIM She made in the SAME INTERVIEW on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy. she says she knows the exact moment her eating disorder started. She says it was aged 11 when her maths teacher weighed the whole class and their weights were put on a graph and it showed her to be the heaviest. She then says she got bullied and people would poke her fat tummy etc. She then says the reason she was chubby was due to the fact she had stopped swimming (to save her hearing) all her muscle had turned to fat. BUT she said A few seconds earlier that she was swimming till she was 12 and had to make the decision between hearing and swimming at 12 years old!!!!! So how can she have given up swimming and had all the muscle turn to fat as a result at the age of bleeping 11!!!!??????????? She says THIS was the moment her earring disorder started!!!!

BUT in the interview below she says it started at 14 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

H
[/QUOTE]
She talks like a toddler! All sentences running in to one! And then we went to the shop and then we bought a sweetie and then we went to the park and then.....etc etc

• Wow
Reactions: 11
HA HA I FORGOT TO MENTION..... ANOTHER CLAIM She made in the SAME INTERVIEW on YouTube called Defining moments with Ozy. she says she knows the exact moment her eating disorder started. She says it was aged 11 when her maths teacher weighed the whole class and their weights were put on a graph and it showed her to be the heaviest. She then says she got bullied and people would poke her fat tummy etc. She then says the reason she was chubby was due to the fact she had stopped swimming (to save her hearing) all her muscle had turned to fat. BUT she said A few seconds earlier that she was swimming till she was 12 and had to make the decision between hearing and swimming at 12 years old!!!!! So how can she have given up swimming and had all the muscle turn to fat as a result at the age of bleeping 11!!!!??????????? She says THIS was the moment her earring disorder started!!!!

BUT in the interview below she says it started at 14 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

H
She talks like a toddler! All sentences running in to one! And then we went to the shop and then we bought a sweetie and then we went to the park and then.....etc etc
[/QUOTE]

In person at the tapings I went to and on TV (The Misery Index, specifically), she refers to most people as some iteration of “stupid”, with glee and a glimmer in her eyes. I picked up on it after a while that it’s because she is rather intellectually stunted, not just with formal education, but with self-education as well. So, she deflects and projects instead. It indicates she definitely is not getting help for her issues, tho she has claimed to lol. Nobody who has been thru therapy honestly, continues to act like her tho, from my knowledge.
She is clever though, in her attention seeking ways, for she surrounds herself with actual genuine people, and experts in some instances. So, it makes her appear more genuine and authentic, even if she is called out for obvious lies like recently. She also chooses activism that is trendy, in the current moment, as it is often seen as legitimate. However, unless she herself or a loved one has had personal experiences with the things she’s being an activist for, it seems very disingenuous on her end at times, to be so loud with it, and say untrue things in the name of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Puberty blockers were used to treat precocious puberty, so puberty in girls under eight years old, the incidence rate for precocious puberty is one in 10,000. So if JJ knew loads of girls in her school on them she must have had half a million girls in her class. Why have we not heard about her overcrowded school until now? Lunch time must have been a pain with millions of kids all lining up for the dinner ladies. Fun fact JJ maybe try talking to the girls that were on puberty blockers that are now suing for the harm they suffered. The girls with actual precocious puberty, not the girls who didn't like pink or dolls so society told them they were boys and in the "wrong" body . JJ needs to get her pan-binary head out of her cis- het self identified flora and fauna hole.

Nice to see people calling her out. How would she know the medical records of all these girls, was she super popular and they told her? Or is she confusing the pill with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you for explaining that. A friend of mine had a daughter who started her periods at 8 years of age. She was put on them but quite frankly it was a bit late by then but it was thought that they may give her enough time to harvest some eggs before she became menopausal in a few years. This Jameela woman is talking out of her arse and should issue a statement apologising and explaining what puberty blockers are actually for. Very worrying.

Reactions: 9

Nice to see people calling her out. How would she know the medical records of all these girls, was she super popular and they told her? Or is she confusing the pill with them?
I don't even think she has thought any kind of logic in this tweet, as usual she just wants to jump into an argument she doesn't know anything about/understand to stay relevant

I think she's completely unhinged. She posted on her story that spend the time you use judging others on better things. Doesn't she do that every moment of her life to every single person famous or not? Or is it only bad when she's judged (aka rightly held accountable) but when she does it to others, its not judging but she's some freedom fighter on a righteous cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she's completely unhinged. She posted on her story that spend the time you use judging others on better things. Doesn't she do that every moment of her life to every single person famous or not? Or is it only bad when she's judged (aka rightly held accountable) but when she does it to others, its not judging but she's some freedom fighter on a righteous cause.
Classic narcissist ploy, to allow only herself the self righteous justification to certain normal human behaviors such as, following or keeping tabs on problematic people as a defense mechanism, or otherwise. She comments on and harasses people she deems problematic, and has no qualms about doing it. That’s why people are rightfully responding to her, that she has a large social media platform and is spreading harmful disinformation with it. I think the issues she has are very deep for her, and goes back to that she’s been lying pathologically (probably doing worse than just that), for so long now that she will never admit to it publicly as she is lying to herself or believes her own lies. It would take her having consequences that befit her behavior, to actually stop it. I don’t think she herself can ever change though, she is diabolical. I swear, she reminds me of a serial killer I accidentally read about recently. He was British as well, and acted just like her with the lying (he claimed he was deaf when he wasn’t) and had similar upbringing. I would not be surprised to learn she’s been physically abusive with people. At the Misery Index taping, she mimicked strangling either Sal or Q (it got cut lol), which we all laughed at of course but knowing now, it’s a lil creepy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.