Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not just trying to out all the various Jennifer’s of Hollywood - but they are very well preserved. Any woman over 50 in high definition will have had some sort of dermatological help. Fillers, Botox, then surgery. JLo looks amazing but also doesn’t look like the same person she was in her 20s
Have you seen JLo in the Janet Jackson video - 'That's the Way Love Goes'? I agree that older actresses have to have help as they aren't allowed to stay au naturel like some of our best stage tv actresses do. However, there is a definite stage where it becomes obsessive and alien-like... Melanie Griffiths is there now in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen JLo in the Janet Jackson video - 'That's the Way Love Goes'? I agree that older actresses have to have help as they aren't allowed to stay au naturel like some of our best stage tv actresses do. However, there is a definite stage where it becomes obsessive and alien-like... Melanie Griffiths is there now in my opinion.
Madonna my goodness

Reactions: 5
How dare she sit there and lie to Amy Sedaris. She is a comedy legend.
Amy is incredible, and everyone else seems so genuine while Jameela is literally reciting things other people have already said. I’m not even kidding; Sal from IJ has said that exact same thing about the hand shaking during a tour special they aired years ago (2015 I think) but I just recently watched thanks to HBO Max. I’ve never known in person anyone else who’s voiced that exact sentiment so it stuck with me. Knowing Jameela, I doubt it was just a shared thought coincidentally.

Reactions: 1
Hi from a lurker. Just wanted to say, I'm so glad people are cottoning on to & calling out this fake narcissist of a woman! In a new relationship a few years ago, I went on a huge rant about how 'I really hate that woman - she's so fake, vacuous and annoying, pretending to have a serious illness when she clearly doesn't!!' when passing a Holland & Barretts. (She was a 'gluten-free'/coeliac spokesperson at the time - even though she had no problems eating normal food, cookies and co!! - 'I'm genuinely coeliac i.e. gluten-free, so this really irks me. It's like someone pretending to have cancer when they don't... Who'd do that sort of thing?!?!?) Boyfriend's reply was - 'Err, that's my best friend from school!' I laughed heartily as I thought he made a joke but no... JJ really was/is his best friend from school! This is pre-Good Place, she was already mega fake, annoying and - oh, have I mentioned fake. In short, she really is as despicable and phoney as you've all sussed! Just wish the world would catch on to her as you have! (That said, I've wished for that year ago, and she's only become more famous & successful, so I have little hope - sadly!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi from a lurker. Just wanted to say, I'm so glad people are cottoning on to & calling out this fake narcissist of a woman! In a new relationship a few years ago, I went on a huge rant about how 'I really hate that woman - she's so fake, vacuous and annoying, pretending to have a serious illness when she clearly doesn't!!' when passing a Holland & Barretts. (She was a 'gluten-free'/coeliac spokesperson at the time - even though she had no problems eating normal food, cookies and co!! - 'I'm genuinely coeliac i.e. gluten-free, so this really irks me. It's like someone pretending to have cancer when they don't... Who'd do that sort of thing?!?!?) Boyfriend's reply was - 'Err, that's my best friend from school!' I laughed heartily as I thought he made a joke but no... JJ really was/is his best friend from school! This is pre-Good Place, she was already mega fake, annoying and - oh, have I mentioned fake. In short, she really is as despicable and phoney as you've all sussed! Just wish the world would catch on to her as you have! (That said, I've wished for that year ago, and she's only become more famous & successful, so I have little hope - sadly!)
Did your boyfriend go to Heathside? So I probably knew him? I'm assuming because there weren't any boys in Jameela's secondary school.

I know your were giving it as a comparison but you know that having cancer is also one of the things she's lied about?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did your boyfriend go to Heathside? So I probably knew him? I'm assuming because there weren't any boys in Jameela's secondary school.
Yes, guess you would have known him! He's an ex, so don't want to mention his name here - not that I've not given enough detail of myself but don't care, just glad people are calling her out at last.

I know your were giving it as a comparison but you know that having cancer is also one of the things she's lied about?
Ugh, every time I think this woman can't get worse, she does... :-( Cancer, coeliac, multiple bee swarms, disabilities, etc!?! Any time I see her, I think she's wearing a bad wig (then, TV and pics of her now) - not that it really matters but why can't she even have her hair in a convincing way?!

Wish I could do more to support you for calling her out on her lies and fakery, it's really upsetting.

Did your boyfriend go to Heathside? So I probably knew him?
Happy to give you details one-to-one, of course, to 'authenticate' myself. Though other than confirming JJ's massive lies going back years and years & her fakeness, and applaud everyone who exposes it, I don't have much to offer, sadly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, guess you would have known him! He's an ex, so don't want to mention his name here - not that I've not given enough detail of myself but don't care, just glad people are calling her out at last.

Ugh, every time I think this woman can't get worse, she does... :-( Cancer, coeliac, multiple bee swarms, disabilities, etc!?! Any time I see her, I think she's wearing a bad wig (then, TV and pics of her now) - not that it really matters but why can't she even have her hair in a convincing way?!

Wish I could do more to support you for calling her out on her lies and fakery, it's really upsetting.
The list at the beginning of this thread is a summary of her lies so far, but people keep finding more.

Yes the hair thing is weird. She's always had that style that even from young but it's only begun looking really fake over the last few years. Various theories - maybe her hair has thinned.

See my account in Twitter (open DMs) of what it was like knowing her and her mother, and also read the link in my bio where the journalist does a deep dive into all the lies:

• Heart
JJ has said publically who her male best friend was in school, if your ex is the guy, I would be interested to know if they are still in touch . I won’t mention the full name of this person but his initials are CH, ringing any bells?

Happy to give you details one-to-one, of course, to 'authenticate' myself. Though other than confirming JJ's massive lies going back years and years & her fakeness, and applaud everyone who exposes it, I don't have much to offer, sadly!
It's up to you what you feel comfortable with. I can't find how to do private messages on here but have open DMs on twitter.

So did he agree she was a fake and a liar from back then? She always claims to have so many best friends, but never was out with any of them, even before lockdown. Her and Scarlet Curtis are supposedly besties. Scarlet also best friends with Saoirse Ronan but they also have pictures together and seem to actually be friends.

Hi everyone, another long-time lurker. I've toyed with weighing in for a while because my experience of JJ was pretty brief and a while ago, but the talk of her many "best friends" has prompted me to take the leap! So I met JJ briefly when I was 17 and she would have been 16. We had a male friend in common - yet another guy she called her "best friend". (He went to UCS for those tracking schools!) I met her through him and we had coffee together one time. During that conversation, she moaned that "yet another" of her male friends had confessed his love to her (!!) and why did this keep happening. She also told me that she had a disease which meant she was dying. (Yep, the tall tales go way back!) I remember her walking me back to my Saturday job shop after coffee, and I told my boss "she's dying!" and my boss just looked at me and went "that girl isn't dying" 😂 Not long after this meeting, our friend in common told me that she was in hospital, so assume this was the road traffic accident. He and some others also visited her in hospital, so I think that small part of her story is true. So not a ground breaking reveal but shows her behaviour and lies have been going on a very very long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, another long-time lurker. I've toyed with weighing in for a while because my experience of JJ was pretty brief and a while ago, but the talk of her many "best friends" has prompted me to take the leap! So I met JJ briefly when I was 17 and she would have been 16. We had a male friend in common - yet another guy she called her "best friend". (He went to UCS for those tracking schools!) I met her through him and we had coffee together one time. During that conversation, she moaned that "yet another" of her male friends had confessed his love to her (!!) and why did this keep happening. She also told me that she had a disease which meant she was dying. (Yep, the tall tales go way back!) I remember her walking me back to my Saturday job shop after coffee, and I told my boss "she's dying!" and my boss just looked at me and went "that girl isn't dying" 😂 Not long after this meeting, our friend in common told me that she was in hospital, so assume this was the road traffic accident. He and some others also visited her in hospital, so I think that small part of her story is true. So not a ground breaking reveal but shows her behaviour and lies have been going on a very very long time.
Hi, second 'lurker'...

So you're saying that Jameela had her 'accident' when she was 16, rather than when she was 17 as she now claims? That tallies more with my memory of when I first heard about it.

Hi, second 'lurker'...

So you're saying that Jameela had her 'accident' when she was 16, rather than when she was 17 as she now claims? That tallies more with my memory of when I first heard about it.
Hope I’m quoting you right to reply...! All I know is she was the year below me at school, and I was in year 13 and aged 17 when I met her. Guess her precise age would depend on what month it was, which I don’t remember.

I’m curious to know if there is any actual record of that accident? Like news report, etc. Because, I’ve actually been hit by cars two separate times while walking (one when I was 6 and the other at around 15), and the first time it was reported in the local paper but that was mainly due to the driver being drunk and high, speeding in a stolen car but surely something that would render her bed ridden for 2 years would make the news if it occurred in public, no. Btw, the second time I was hit the driver slowed down but still hit me as I was frozen in fear. I did break my leg and had crutches for a couple months, but I’m just honestly baffled how she could have broken her back being hit by a car while standing but not have any other injuries. If it breaks your back, it’s gotta be a pretty serious hit, and I say this as someone who has been hit while walking across a street (not at the light)
I just don’t agree that her merely being in a hospital is proof positive she was actually hit. Her mother seems insane, and as having experience in surviving an also insane mother, no doubt she would have taken Jameela to the hospital regardless if it was true or not. That’s just my viewpoint on it though.

Hope I’m quoting you right to reply...! All I know is she was the year below me at school, and I was in year 13 and aged 17 when I met her. Guess her precise age would depend on what month it was, which I don’t remember.
Do you know whether she was doing A-levels or not when you met her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.