Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a life-threatening allergy to peanuts, I don't think I'd try them again to make sure I was indeed still allergic. What an absolute specimen she is.
and this is one of her most dangerous lies. When she announced this bullshit She didn’t give info on how to safely check your allergy she just said it cleared up. What sort of message does that send Other than a dangerous one. 🤯🤯🤯🤯😞😞😞😞

L

and this is one of her most dangerous lies. When she announced this bullshit She didn’t give info on how to safely check your allergy she just said it cleared up. What sort of message does that send Other than a dangerous one. 🤯🤯🤯🤯😞😞😞😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is a relatively tiny bugbear, but does anyone else get really annoyed at how often she'll pepper in swear words on her podcasts and tweets?

I'm no prude when it comes to swearing, but there's a certain art to when and how you swear. She clearly throws the f-word in for clout and to me it actually reduces the clout of the points she's trying to make, not enhancing them. She just wants to appear cool but I'm reality just lacks class and eloquence...

Reactions: 10
Just saw this: “Gentleman’ film set attacked by swarm of bees, only the leads get away unstung” happened in South Korea but can’t help but think that Jameela must have been nearby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a relatively tiny bugbear, but does anyone else get really annoyed at how often she'll pepper in swear words on her podcasts and tweets?

I'm no prude when it comes to swearing, but there's a certain art to when and how you swear. She clearly throws the f-word in for clout and to me it actually reduces the clout of the points she's trying to make, not enhancing them. She just wants to appear cool but I'm reality just lacks class and eloquence...
She swears because she is so eDgY!

Reactions: 4
@FlossyFlorence
The Peas story and losing 3 teeth because of a bleeping cookie before the Emmys
Hold on…I don’t think I knew about this, or perhaps forgot as she lies so much, but if she lost three teeth because of a cookie, and also claimed she got several teeth knocked out by a tennis racket attack at school (in senior school I think, so would have had adult teeth) and there was also that other time that she said something knocked out one of her teeth and it’s still superglued in with eyelash glue to this day, how many adult teeth is she claiming she’s lost? It certainly doesn’t look like many judging from the photos of her smiling.

@FlossyFlorence
Once again my posts are merged!!!! Sorry….. can Someone please help me?? if I reply to someone….how do I then create a new post straight away afterwards without it merging with the last one? Thanks x

You can’t, it’s a feature of the forum. I’m writing this in a new post but because I am also the last person to leave a post on this thread it will be tacked onto that last one. If someone else doesn’t write a post before yours, it merges into your previous one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Re her newfound music production expertise:

This really confirms her extreme narcissism that she is jealous of even her own boyfriend's talent and even needs to co-opt that for herself (which of course he is only too happy to let her do). Untalented narcs are the worst, because not only do they need to co-opt other people's values, but their achievements too. She recently reeled off a list of her acting/presenting jobs, faux self-effacingly saying how 'lucky' she'd been. Deep down I think she is actually bitter that everything she has 'accomplished' has been on the back of luck, duplicitousness, superficial charm and co-option of others' work, skill and values, rather than because she has genuine talent or actually cares about any cause. It must smart that she still mainly gets voice work where people don't even know it's her.

She was grandstanding to Piers Morgan about how she'll be 'remembered as the girl who changed laws' whereas everyone hates him, blah blah blah, and he replied: 'You won't be remembered at all.' This cut straight to her greatest fear; one that she knows deep down is true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

This really confirms her extreme narcissism that she is jealous of even her own boyfriend's talent and even needs to co-opt that for herself (which of course he is only too happy to let her do). Untalented narcs are the worst, because not only do they need to co-opt other people's values, but their achievements too. She recently reeled off a list of her acting/presenting jobs, faux self-effacingly saying how 'lucky' she'd been. Deep down I think she is actually bitter that everything she has 'accomplished' has been on the back of luck, duplicitousness, superficial charm and co-option of others' work, skill and values, rather than because she has genuine talent or actually cares about any cause. It must smart that she still mainly gets voice work where people don't even know it's her.

She was grandstanding to Piers Morgan about how she'll be 'remembered as the girl who changed laws' whereas everyone hates him, blah blah blah, and he replied: 'You won't be remembered at all.' This cut straight to her greatest fear; one that she knows deep down is true.
Piers is an ass but what a beautiful comeback 😂😂 he could accomplish so much if only he'd go to therapy and get himself sorted!!

Reactions: 12

Totally agree!!! Also when

Helllo YOU!!! I’ve been wondering where you were….. 👋👋👋. I totally agree with you. Remember when Michelle Collins said “Place your bets on who will be the first famous person to get Corona”. Then added another tweet saying “Jameela doesn’t count”. After this JJ SLAMMED 😂😂 MC and went on about her various illnesses etc she was proper annoyed. But I think it was actually the last few words that really really hurt! “Jameela Doesn’t Count! “

OL - have you seen my Twitter thread about how she lied about people doubting her???? She did all that so people were talking about HER. No one doubted her …..not one person. But whilst JB is out there on tour and performing live……doing the work, she literally made up a story and got everyone talking about her and the work she’s done on the album!!!!!

Also, yes it’s funny how she is getting all the voice work….. 😂😂😂. Heard but not seen! So with that in mind…… I this is the perfect time to share an observation I made a while back ….. Only this time she is seen but not heard. Can you imagine how she felt after seeing the film!!! 😂😂😂😂 Here we go……

Remember when she posted a picture of herself dressed up as Cleopatra ? (🧐🧐Is that some sort of cultural appropriation? And she is not an Egyptian actress, how come she didn’t turn the role down so‘s a fellow female Egyptian actress could take the role🧐🧐) anyway……she played the part of Cleopatra in the film by ”her good friend” Caitlin Moran called How to Build A Girl. The main character is called Johanna and has her teenage bedroom wall adorned with various people she finds inspirational ……I think she calls it her God Wall…….it has The Bronte Sisters (played by Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc) Dr Freud (Micheal Sheen) , Karl Marx (Alexei Sayle) Donna Summer (Andi Oliver) Elizabeth Taylor (Lily Allen) Maria Von Trapp ( Gemma Arterton) and Cleopatra played by your favourite and mine…..Jameela Jamil. At various times throughout the film Johanna (main character) talks to her wall of pictures and they come to life and give advice or opinions…..every single one of them speaks to her at some point in the film……sometimes in a scene they will all add their various thoughts on a situation …..ALL of them APART FROM JAMEELA JAMIL AS CLEOPATRA!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 All Cleopatra does is give looks…..and when Johanna wants to create an impactful image for herself she credits Cleopatra with being the queen of eyeliner and then applies heavy black eye makeup just like Cleo!!, It seems Jameela was literally used in the film because she wears EYELINER!!! Maybe she did speak and they had to cut it because it was so bad!!??😂😂😂 But whatever happened…..the fact is Jameela Jamil was in a film where all the other actors got to speak and interact and Jameela Jamil was THE ONLY one who didn’t!!!!

Ps……. I will post about the 3 teeth cookie story later. I’ve made some more interesting discoveries. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? Had never heard of Maya Forstater so followed your link and she’s seems like a horrible transphobe/terf - one good thing in Jameelas “pro” column? 😂
how is saying sex is real transphobic? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
how is saying sex is real transphobic? 🙄
Well she’s said a lot more than that now hasn’t she? She’s just like all the other TERFS, absolutely obsessed with slating trans people online, doesn’t speak about anything else by the looks of it. They are unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s said a lot more than that now hasn’t she? She’s just like all the other TERFS, absolutely obsessed with slating trans people online, doesn’t speak about anything else by the looks of it. They are unhinged.
Oh the irony 😂

Reactions: 18

She's an additional producer on a handful of tracks on one album and she's acting like she's George Martin!

Music producers actually do quite a difficult and demanding job (relative to other people in showbiz), and have a lot of responsibility. I sincerely doubt Jameela was in the studio til 2am ironing out tiny details of the tracks or working for 96 hours and catching a couple of hours sleep here and there to get the album finished on time (as her arch nemesis Mark Ronson and the mastering engineer did for Lady Gaga's album Joanne).

If people want actual female record producers to admire, look into the work of Linda Perry or artists who produce their own work like Taylor Swift, Lorde and Danielle Haim.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The dumb beotch blocked me last year. Is she fuming over Adele yet or praising her and trying to take credit? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh snore she’s appeared on the Netflix staff video complaining about Dave Chappelles stand up.
I guess she’s still going with the ‘I’m queer’ angle then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Netflix is all about numbers. If Dave Chapelle got the streaming numbers they want, they won’t do anything about it. They have so many original shows - most are rubbish - and they have so much money they can find someone else to make things. Is all the publicity about this going to drive people to watch to see what the fuss is about?

Reactions: 4
This is the type of person that Jameela stands with

Also I watched the show in question and he didn't say anything terrible. He said everyone has come out of a woman and that's just a fact. He even spoke lovingly and at length about a transwoman comedian friend. But then again, we're in an era where it's a transphobic hate crime to use the word woman and to state that sex is real

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.