Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the replies in the comments to her obvious blind :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And once again Tracie M has uncovered her lying about playing piano because only a few years ago she tweets about having had her first piano lesson etc.

She's going to make the mistake one day of lying about something so terrible that can be proved wrong and the tide will turn and I cannot wait for it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And once again Tracie M has uncovered her lying about playing piano because only a few years ago she tweets about having had her first piano lesson etc.

She's going to make the mistake one day of lying about something so terrible that can be proved wrong and the tide will turn and I cannot wait for it.
Living for the Tracie updates!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Does anyone have the screenshot of her saying that?

Reactions: 1

she already has! There are so many instances. Ive not posted everything on here that i have found out…..but she defo has. But to be honest I don’t think she will get cancelled. people don’t care. I mean look at the thing I posted on here last week about her photo shopping her pictures. the first one where she filtered out her scars in the original and then last week bought them back for sympathy. This from a woman who wants photo shopiping made illegal and calls out other celebs. I posted it on here and twitter and no one confronted about it or challenged her. I’m blocked so I don’t know if she sees my tweets but others do and just don’t care. It’s weird.

Here you go!! They were from tweets she deleted from her account.
Here you go!! They were from tweets she deleted from her account.
Gotta love TEM ❤❤❤❤ 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

If people haven’t seen TEM‘s Instagram post, go take a look……it’s exposing and funny! I wonder how JJ will get out of this one???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Find her newly acquired 8 years of DJ experience quite amusing considering she tried to dismiss Mark Ronson as just "a DJ" during the whole bee debacle.

Her DJ-ing seems to be limited to posing for photos holding headphones while pressing play on a few CDs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm loathe to post this because there's no way of knowing someone's private medical details, but her claim to have had cervical cancer twice seems really, really unlikely. I've got cervical cancer and know a depressing amount about it, and have had the big talk from my consultant about what treatment options will look like if it comes back after the current treatment. And if you've had cervical cancer twice in three years, that's recurrent cancer, which is a big frigging deal. Having it once is, as she has said, sadly too common - about 3000 cases a year in the UK. (Actually not that common - many more cases are caught through cervical screening at the pre-cancerous stage). And if it's caught early, and especially if you're young, it's possible to have it treated with just a bit of surgery. But if it comes back after a few years, as she claims hers has, it's a whole different thing. Given the amount of detail she's given about medical things in the past, I have my doubts that she's undergone a hysterectomy, radiotherapy or chemotherapy and not mentioned anything about it. It's a life changing diagnosis. Of course it's possible, and it feels horrid to suggest someone is lying without any proof. But there's SO much that she's exaggerated about, and recurrent cervical cancer is fairly rare and very serious. The prospect of her (or anyone!) lying about having cancer for attention just makes me so, so furious. My assumption, based on her well-documented history of bullshitting and exaggeration, is that she's maybe had CIN and had cells removed, and she's spinning that as 'having cancer' (they are very much not the same thing). Total speculation, I know, but knowing as much as I do about recurrent cervical cancer, it just doesn't add up.

I just wish that she's admit to being a bit of a bullshitter. Everyone embellishes stories when re-telling them, but hers just seem to have got out of control and she absolutely refuses to admit it (e.g. the bees thing).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Find her newly acquired 8 years of DJ experience quite amusing considering she tried to dismiss Mark Ronson as just "a DJ" during the whole bee debacle.

Her DJ-ing seems to be limited to posing for photos holding headphones while pressing play on a few CDs.
She 'Dj'd' at my uni freshers week in like 2014 I think. But I think really calling it Djing is a real push. It wasn't even the main thing going on that night in freshers and she just stood in a glorified gym hall and pressed buttons

Reactions: 8
She 'Dj'd' at my uni freshers week in like 2014 I think. But I think really calling it Djing is a real push. It wasn't even the main thing going on that night in freshers and she just stood in a glorified gym hall and pressed buttons
I found this a while back……I knew it would come In useful one day. Hope it plays. It’s super star DJ Jameela Jamil in 2014 being an ACTUAL DJ….and come on guys remember she’s been a DJ even though (there’s always a humble brag) she was born deaf and is still partially deaf!!!!

I'm loathe to post this because there's no way of knowing someone's private medical details, but her claim to have had cervical cancer twice seems really, really unlikely. I've got cervical cancer and know a depressing amount about it, and have had the big talk from my consultant about what treatment options will look like if it comes back after the current treatment. And if you've had cervical cancer twice in three years, that's recurrent cancer, which is a big frigging deal. Having it once is, as she has said, sadly too common - about 3000 cases a year in the UK. (Actually not that common - many more cases are caught through cervical screening at the pre-cancerous stage). And if it's caught early, and especially if you're young, it's possible to have it treated with just a bit of surgery. But if it comes back after a few years, as she claims hers has, it's a whole different thing. Given the amount of detail she's given about medical things in the past, I have my doubts that she's undergone a hysterectomy, radiotherapy or chemotherapy and not mentioned anything about it. It's a life changing diagnosis. Of course it's possible, and it feels horrid to suggest someone is lying without any proof. But there's SO much that she's exaggerated about, and recurrent cervical cancer is fairly rare and very serious. The prospect of her (or anyone!) lying about having cancer for attention just makes me so, so furious. My assumption, based on her well-documented history of bullshitting and exaggeration, is that she's maybe had CIN and had cells removed, and she's spinning that as 'having cancer' (they are very much not the same thing). Total speculation, I know, but knowing as much as I do about recurrent cervical cancer, it just doesn't add up.

I just wish that she's admit to being a bit of a bullshitter. Everyone embellishes stories when re-telling them, but hers just seem to have got out of control and she absolutely refuses to admit it (e.g. the bees thing).
Hello, I can see you’re a new member,…. So first of all I wanted to say hello 👋 and secondly and more importantly thank you for taking the time to explain such personal stuff…… it can’t have been easy. you’ve already been through so much and I can imagine this has touched a very raw nerve. I hope you feel some sort of relief and validation knowing you are probably right. like others, I’ve had a look into her claims…..looked at the timelines,etc etc …I’ve read and watched her interviews, and listened to,podcasts dating back to 2014. There is without doubt holes in her stories. and it feels horrible doubting someone about something so serious but the facts are that things DONT add up. I don’t know what the real truth is but I do know that if everything she said on this subject is lined up in time order it exposes inconsistencies. I have a few theories as to why she has lied.
..but I won’t discuss thimsg any further at the moment or give examples as it all too horrible. anyway, weldome To the group……..but it might be better to turn back before it’s too late!!!

I found this a while back……I knew it would come In useful one day. Hope it plays. It’s super star DJ Jameela Jamil in 2014 being an ACTUAL DJ….and come on guys remember she’s been a DJ even though (there’s always a humble brag) she was born deaf and is still partially deaf!!!!

Hello, I can see you’re a new member,…. So first of all I wanted to say hello 👋 and secondly and more importantly thank you for taking the time to explain such personal stuff…… it can’t have been easy. you’ve already been through so much and I can imagine this has touched a very raw nerve. I hope you feel some sort of relief and validation knowing you are probably right. like others, I’ve had a look into her claims…..looked at the timelines,etc etc …I’ve read and watched her interviews, and listened to,podcasts dating back to 2014. There is without doubt holes in her stories. and it feels horrible doubting someone about something so serious but the facts are that things DONT add up. I don’t know what the real truth is but I do know that if everything she said on this subject is lined up in time order it exposes inconsistencies. I have a few theories as to why she has lied.
..but I won’t discuss thimsg any further at the moment or give examples as it all too horrible. anyway, weldome To the group……..but it might be better to turn back before it’s too late!!!
I just had a thought you mentioned …you mentioned how rare reoccurring cervical cancer…….that reminds me of other things she has claimed that are really rare. She is a walking miracle….. for example when she said she had mercury poisoning by her fillings….there is an article about how rare this is. I’ll try and find it. Also she says she had an abortion due to a faulty condom AND THE morning after pill failing. There is also a statistic about how rare that is. These are just two I thought of off the top of My head. Her most dangerous lie…… having a life threatening peanut allergy from birth……she said this in 2015 when promoting allergy free stuff for Holland and Barrett when pulled up on it last year she said she’d grown out of her allergy (at 33) . She only said it to be an ambassador for Holland and Barret and then when called out…..she lied and said it had cleared up. Ps. She posted a picture in 2010 of a delicious peanut pretzel.

For anyone interested in my ramblings 😂😂 I’ve gone into super focus mode but I suppose it’s good to have all the receipts logged somewhere.

Here’s the link about how rare poisoning from mercury from fillings is

Its interesting because this is another reason she gives as to why her stomach is ruined…but then she also says it’s down to anorexia and diet teas … it’s a coverall. But also as I’ve said before she has a cover story for everything….so this story covers having even more of her teeth removed….she’s a cover story for every tooth in her mouth. Eg…The Peas story and losing 3 teeth because of a bleeping cookie before the Emmys….. and there’s more but I won’t go on you get the picture. and why would she create these stories .because it’s hypercritical and she wants to be a natural beauty, a natural actor, a natural DJ, etc etc. So if anyone challenges her and says it looks like she’s had her teeth done, she has it covered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi, I rarely come on this thread but whenever I do I am shocked to see just how SICK this woman is. And i don’t mean sick in the ways that she claims (cancer, accidents, bees), I mean, she is literally sick in her HEAD!!! I have never come across such an obvious pathological liar. PLEASE can someone create a wiki page for her on tattle to reference ALL the claims she has made over the years (with links to the evidence where she has claimed it)? I know it’s a long list but it needs to be referenced in full somewhere!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi, I rarely come on this thread but whenever I do I am shocked to see just how SICK this woman is. And i don’t mean sick in the ways that she claims (cancer, accidents, bees), I mean, she is literally sick in her HEAD!!! I have never come across such an obvious pathological liar. PLEASE can someone create a wiki page for her on tattle to reference ALL the claims she has made over the years (with links to the evidence where she has claimed it)? I know it’s a long list but it needs to be referenced in full somewhere!!!
Hope these help.

I CONSIDER THIS ANIMAL CRUELTY. Last night Jameela posted a clip on insta of her sat at the side of the stage watching James Blake perform. This poor bloody dog was there too sat on the floor with the thumping bass vibrating through his body, his bones his organs…..and damaging his poor little ears! THIS IS CRUEL AND DAMAGING. Her tag line was gleefully declaring and laughing about how chilled he is……. Wow!!! if only he had a clever adult to look out for his welfare and the dangers he is unaware of!!!! He looks very sad to me. And in the video he looks very sad too not just in this snap snot. I tried to upload the video but couldn’t.

Once again my posts are merged!!!! Sorry….. can Someone please help me?? if I reply to someone….how do I then create a new post straight away afterwards without it merging with the last one? Thanks x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Let’s hope that TEM’s post convinces more people of what a liar Jameela Jamil is. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 . Maybe the tide is turning, 🎉🎉 For us lot, it’s nothing new!!! Oh and If you fancy giving me some support on Twitter please do. It’s pretty lonely over there.
this is probably her most bizarre insane lie yet, is she implying she did a music phd?! of course it is only women "criticising her" about the producer thing, great feminist pitting women against each other like this :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
this is probably her most bizarre insane lie yet, is she implying she did a music phd?! of course it is only women "criticising her" about the producer thing, great feminist pitting women against each other like this :rolleyes:
The lie on top was that there were no woman doubting her. She made it up. the original tweet on Friday night for no negative comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
think she is currently in a bunch of lies……. Like of course this picture isn’t photoshopped.
View attachment 810359
omg shut the duck up!! “In what ways did overcoming ED improve your life” ummmm I got to leave the hospital and didn’t bleeping DIE!

But yes PLEASE use it as an excuse to post a vain selfie with your professionally done hair and make up in great lighting so people can tell you how pretty you are under the guise of “body acceptance!”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I had a life-threatening allergy to peanuts, I don't think I'd try them again to make sure I was indeed still allergic. What an absolute specimen she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.