Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't wait for the day the whole world sees her for who she is. She's got on my tits for years, but if you say anything the pitchforks come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly can't wait for the day the whole world sees her for who she is. She's got on my tits for years, but if you say anything the pitchforks come out.
But so many people buy her girlboss persona..

I think we have to make bite size infographics of her timeline of dramatic events to make people understand how insane her claims are. And im not even talking about her ailments (I do believe she has some form of EDS), but those ridiculous stories about getting hit by some sea creature and shitting across Los Angeles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just seen TM's exposure. Omg JJ just lies every time she opens her mouth. The one that made me rage was when she said she has social anxiety. That lying sociopathic prick lacks the ability to feel anxiety. She has a very cold, dark and heavy aura about her

Reactions: 8
^ or her version is probably like the rest of humanity. Actually listening to music. In her mind, that means studying it. twit.

Reactions: 1
"I was a smart kid, I was a scholarship child, I also had a music scholarship, I had all these different talents and gifts," she continued.
via DigitalSpy

So she's saying her music scholarship is after Queen's College? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love to take one for the team and listen but I'm not sure I have the stomach for it at the moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow I have really fallen down the rabbit hole now!! 🙈
Tracie Morrissey has a highlight saved called JJ with WAY more stuff on Jamil, this is just one example from her mum, the family is mental:
Screenshot_20211011-140728_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Tracie Morrissey has a highlight saved called JJ with WAY more stuff on Jamil, this is just one example from her mum, the family is mental:
View attachment 804922
I seriously feel ill after reading all of this, how the hell can this woman have a career or be taken seriously, it’s a sick joke 😖

For me the peanut allergy is the one that stood out the most, I’ve found a reddit post about this and there were people defending her, that people can grow out of allergies, it can happen for sure but then why is she claiming to have one when she’s posting about eating peanuts…
I think most people remember her because she called out celebs for shillings laxatives and everyone instantly thinks she’s this breath of fresh air in the midst of other celebs and they’re more likely to defend her because of this…but she’s so nasty to everyone and plays the martyr and throws everyone under the bus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I seriously feel ill after reading all of this, how the hell can this woman have a career or be taken seriously, it’s a sick joke 😖

For me the peanut allergy is the one that stood out the most, I’ve found a reddit post about this and there were people defending her, that people can grow out of allergies, it can happen for sure but then why is she claiming to have one when she’s posting about eating peanuts…
I think most people remember her because she called out celebs for shillings laxatives and everyone instantly thinks she’s this breath of fresh air in the midst of other celebs and they’re more likely to defend her because of this…but she’s so nasty to everyone and plays the martyr and throws everyone under the bus.
It's scary, there is the coldness in her eyes too, especially in her interview on the conan show, I think the more she gets away with it I think the bigger the lies get....

It’s how she gets her thrills, lying and exaggerating and everyone seems to just lap it up. She’s the ultimate manipulator.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So now that the Harkles aren't that popular anymore is she still going to defend Megain? Has she attacked Adele yet for looking gorgeous on the new cover of Vogue? I bet her wheels are spinning. My God this woman is to much.

Reactions: 4
It's scary, there is the coldness in her eyes too, especially in her interview on the conan show, I think the more she gets away with it I think the bigger the lies get....
It’s called the Narcissist stare! She is dead behind the eyes. However her back story to cover the stare is to say she was partially deaf hence Why she stares to lip read. And the deaf thing is a whole other rabbit hole.

I wrote a whole long thread on twitter about her latest claims. You can follow me on there if you like.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s called the Narcissist stare! She is dead behind the eyes. However her back story to cover the stare is to say she was partially deaf hence Why she stares to lip read. And the deaf thing is a whole other rabbit hole.
It's so mad... how she's getting away with it is beyond me...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's so mad... how she's getting away with it is beyond me...
I’ll be honest…….I know way more about her than I have ever published publicly. I post the smaller stuff as way of documenting it. I would love to offload this stuff and collaborate with someone to piece it all together and write about it properly, she Gets away with it because no one checks the details.

YES I agree totally
"I was a smart kid, I was a scholarship child, I also had a music scholarship, I had all these different talents and gifts," she continued.
via DigitalSpy

So she's saying her music scholarship is after Queen's College? :unsure:
[/QUO

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to the Shon Faye and Jameela podcast? It's meant to be hilarious
Dear god! I didn’t know they’d done a podcast together, haven’t heard it, don’t want to.

View attachment 804922
Lol that’s like our list 😂

• Haha
Dear god! I didn’t know they’d done a podcast together, haven’t heard it, don’t want to.

Lol that’s like our list 😂
I hears her lie twice about the same story twice In ten minutes. Yknow her old favourite ….that she was hit by a car blah blah and in a wheel chair or a zimmer. I don’t know if the files I attach will play but I’ll try. But just in case they don’t play. In the first clip she says she was IN a wheel chair between the age of 17-19 and then she says approx 10 minutes later she was hit by a car and couldn’t walk for a year and a half AND USED a wheel chair a couple of times!!!!! It’s from the podcast sooo many white guys. Fingers crossed the clips play. It’s unbloody believable,

Here’s a link to the podcast in case those clips don’t play ….. lies at 13.40 and 23.29.

For anyone wondering what music Jameela Jamil studied For those six years ….
T A DA…..she’s actually put the answer out there!!!!! She Really doesn’t care does she!!?? I’m sure if really pushed for a specific answer about qualifications or where she studied….she’ll magically worm her way out by saying she’s had the personal tuition of James Blake since the beginning of their relationship …..I’m not sure, but I bet you, they’ve been together for SIX YEARS. Watch this space. Anyway, no one else has picked up on this yet so it’s good to make a receipt of it here. Maybe TEM might see it….she clearly watches this page 😉

For anyone wondering what music Jameela Jamil studied For those six years ….
T A DA…..she’s actually put the answer out there!!!!! She Really doesn’t care does she!!?? I’m sure if really pushed for a specific answer about qualifications or where she studied….she’ll magically worm her way out by saying she’s had the personal tuition of James Blake since the beginning of their relationship …..I’m not sure, but I bet you, they’ve been together for SIX YEARS. Watch this space. Anyway, no one else has picked up on this yet so it’s good to make a receipt of it here. Maybe TEM might see it….she clearly watches this page 😉

Sorry about my Messy post. They were meant to be separate but they merged.

Attachments

• 47.8 KB
  • 47.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.