Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had edited after you replied there would be an automatic note at the bottom of my post saying "last edited at (time)". It is just a case of you seeing the video/ tweet and missing the text underneath. It happens but I wouldn't go around accusing people of poor communication on a gossip site.
Ah okay, I see that on my post now too. I'm sorry I missed your write up under the video. I wasn't trying to be aggressive or rude I just didn't understand why when I asked you a question about it you were so short with me. That's why I thought it was poor communication, now I understand you had done a write up underneath it that explained it but that I missed. You probably thought I was trying to be clever or make a point but that wasn't the case at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is in a new tv anthology produced by Scarlet Curtis from her anthology book - daughter of Emma Freud and Richard Curtis. They have all moved to LA together for a year because … rich people can do -all the things ordinary people can’t like get special visas.

Reactions: 7
I’m not on Instagram but someone said that she posted the Dave Chapelle thing on hers and was getting loads of backlash from it, like we’ve seen happening elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
I’m not on Instagram but someone said that she posted the Dave Chapelle thing on hers and was getting loads of backlash from it, like we’ve seen happening elsewhere.
I've just seen her saying she stands with the Netflix employees who are protesting. Of course she is, God forbid someone may have a different opinion.
The more I see her the less attractive I find her. I find her look is very oppressive which makes no sense but I can't find another word. Smug, hectoring, the mania of the always right in her eyes

Reactions: 10
She is in a new tv anthology produced by Scarlet Curtis from her anthology book - daughter of Emma Freud and Richard Curtis. They have all moved to LA together for a year because … rich people can do -all the things ordinary people can’t like get special visas.
Hello. … I just wanted to ask about S Curtis moving to LA. When you say they have all moved to LA together for a year, do you mean the whole Curtis family? Or is SC moving In With JJ, James Blake and their two male friends? I do hope S Curtis isn’t moving in with JJ…..she seems like a nice girl…..

Hello. … I just wanted to ask about S Curtis moving to LA. When you say they have all moved to LA together for a year, do you mean the whole Curtis family? Or is SC moving In With JJ, James Blake and their two male friends? I do hope S Curtis isn’t moving in with JJ…..she seems like a nice girl…..
Scarlett and her parents and I think her brother have all moved together with dog and cat and new kittens because Emma Freud is incapable of neutering her cat and has kittens every 6 months or so. It’s soooo irresponsible.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Scarlett and her parents and I think her brother have all moved together with dog and cat and new kittens because Emma Freud is incapable of neutering her cat and has kittens every 6 months or so. It’s soooo irresponsible.
Cheers. X

I always liked Emma until she kept breeding that poor cat. I think the brother was already in the US for college.
Sorry for the OT!

I'm a few episodes behind so it could be more than one but series 2 (of the britbox series, series 22 of all the series included) episode 4 rips into Jameela of you haven't seen it. It even includes the bee lie 😂

(I did try read back to see if mentioned but didn't see any, apologies if already mentioned. I did use to read and comment on the jj threads but she infuriated me so much it wasn't worth the brainspace.)

Eta: sorry forgot to add the show. Its spitting image

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'm a few episodes behind so it could be more than one but series 2 (of the britbox series, series 22 of all the series included) episode 4 rips into Jameela of you haven't seen it. It even includes the bee lie 😂

(I did try read back to see if mentioned but didn't see any, apologies if already mentioned. I did use to read and comment on the jj threads but she infuriated me so much it wasn't worth the brainspace.)
What show is this?

.... It would help if I added the title wouldn't it 🤣🤣 I got distracted by finding out which episode it was.

Spitting image
PSML brilliant! I managed to find it online 😂

6AE393F4-7816-4432-8AFD-4A6DD19A1778.jpeg

Wish they’d included her trademark fringe but the character was so spot on!

Link under the spoiler about 15:25 seconds in, may have to click the arrow in the top right corner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol! thats amazing. They got her spot on. No wonder I havent heard about this. I'd bet shes trying to bury it.

Yesss I love TM's Jameela stories. It's a good job someone can keep up with Jameela's lies, as she clearly can't herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.