Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she had this she would be in hospital etc a lot more surely? I had never heard of EDS until a random woman's youtube channel was recommended to me (she tragically passed away last year, and admittedly had a very extreme case) but I don;t think Jameela seems like she has it, not to mention the random medical/health issues she seems to have seem totally random
Ah Ok. I dont know much about EDS either buf theres a video of jameela showing her double jointedness which obvs cant be faked so it did make je wonder.

Reactions: 1
Ah Ok. I dont know much about EDS either buf theres a video of jameela showing her double jointedness which obvs cant be faked so it did make je wonder.
It’s taken me a couple of weeks but I’ve managed to read the whole thread n on the EDS thing every time she’s mentioned one of her symptoms I’ve googled it, and there lots of different types of EDS it’s actually called Ehlers Danlos Sydromes as it covers a whole host of things but it seems she has symptoms from every single type of EDS , and the double jointed arms thing , I can do thst , my arms bend both ways so my elbows bend in , when I was little I used to freak out my friends by pretending I’d broken my arms and I don’t have EDS so I think she’s just a bleeping psychopathic narcissistic twit who likes the attention of being a brown woman with disabilities and a potty mouth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s taken me a couple of weeks but I’ve managed to read the whole thread n on the EDS thing every time she’s mentioned one of her symptoms I’ve googled it, and there lots of different types of EDS it’s actually called Ehlers Danlos Sydromes as it covers a whole host of things but it seems she has symptoms from every single type of EDS , and the double jointed arms thing , I can do thst , my arms bend both ways so my elbows bend in , when I was little I used to freak out my friends by pretending I’d broken my arms and I don’t have EDS so I think she’s just a bleeping psychopathic narcissistic twit who likes the attention of being a brown woman with disabilities and a potty mouth 🙄
Ahh I see! That's interesting. And yeah I knew doublejointedness is a thing for a lot of healthy people.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that too, I remember friends at primary school who would od that too and they did not have EDS
If anyone is interested the youtuber I mentioned is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrMs985SDFiM40arKM75-w
she has lots of good explanations of it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So I wonder when Jameela is going to start a fight with Noel Gallagher ? He really ripped Harry a new one. LOL!

Reactions: 5
Idk if anyone has watched it because I'm pretty sure it's only airing in the US right now but there was big controversy with the Ballroom show that Jameela is a judge on. Basically one of the teams of contestants who were basically the best were given totally bullshit critiques and ended up going home despite being in the top. Simone Tisci who was on the team basically went in on the judges and she just sat there and couldn't even respond. Simone has now been on a few podcasts now basically saying that Jameela has no place to judge them, she has never been to a ball (as in voguing ball not like ballroom dancing) she isn't part of the culture so like why is she even there and the judging on the show is just making the whole thing look stupid. Most of the critique was against another judge but just really demonstrates the point that it doesn't even matter that Jameela came out as queer to justify her inclusion as a judge she literally has no clue what she is talking about.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I thought that too, I remember friends at primary school who would od that too and they did not have EDS
If anyone is interested the youtuber I mentioned is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrMs985SDFiM40arKM75-w
she has lots of good explanations of it
I am double jointed and can do the elbow thing as well, pretty easily. But, seeing someone who actually dealt with EDS, it’s heartbreaking and then, infuriating people like Jameela who are physically healthy, co-opt a terrible, life altering illness that people pass away from. Jameela never once mentioned her or her passing either, which is pretty telling I feel.

Why would someone think this is a good idea
This is possibly the most mismatched Marvel casting I’ve heard of. She is consistently, a huge appropriator of what is now becoming trendy (the ballroom show and now this) when others who‘ve lived and breathed this stuff, were made fun of or worse for it, back in the day. I don’t think she’s ever read a comic book, let alone a book. Also ironic to note she goes after innocents for what she deems appropriation when the reality is she does it herself. She’s like Donald J. Trump in another form.

I did feel she was trying to be with Chris Evans, due to his popularity and I can’t believe she’s one step closer to that with this Marvel role. It’s kinda insane nobody catches on to her BS about her major illnesses that would be a liability if she works with them... I’m hoping this blows the lid on it all and she is shown to be who she truly is, once and for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm 90% sure she is just double jointed/has general hypermobility rather than EDS, or at least not to the extent that it prevents her living a day-to-day energetic life appearing on TV and attending castings and award ceremonies.

She says she was diagnosed at 9, in which case her mother wouldn't have stopped going on about it to highlighted her fragility, specialness and bravery in overcoming misfortune. But it was never mentioned then.

About her apparent new role, good luck to her but my concern is that she will suck in more gullible acolytes who refuse to see how she is very obviously lying about so much. Clearly she doesn't have any problem getting to rehearsals and filming, and I imagine those schedules must be quite demanding. I really don't think there is anything physically incapacitating her to any significant degree or ever has been, and although she obviously has psychological problems (or perhaps more accurately a personality disorder) they don't incapacitate her either. So it's very frustrating that she claims life-altering disability and illness when I wish she could just spend one day in the life of a truly mentally or physically ill person to understand what that's really like.

Maybe now if she thinks she's achieved what she has always been led to believe will make her happy, and she just feels empty instead, she'll have a reckoning with how she's been conducting and constructing herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's so full of poison. Surely she must be sick of herself all that whinging and whining.
She is the type of person who would be nothing without social media. Apart from her supreme confidence and her looks, which actually I think she is pretty rather than a classic beauty, she has nothing unique, no talent. So she needs to keep being validated by likes and yes queens and be the high priestess of woke. One day they will turn on her, the mob always does. She will be nothing then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Harry and meghan in a long time (unless I'm mistaken)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.