Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the type of person who would be nothing without social media. Apart from her supreme confidence and her looks, which actually I think she is pretty rather than a classic beauty, she has nothing unique, no talent. So she needs to keep being validated by likes and yes queens and be the high priestess of woke. One day they will turn on her, the mob always does. She will be nothing then.
She seems to be stunt cast for her social media numbers rather than talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just saw on twitter that Jameela has been cast in She-Hulk. LMAO!!!!!! The responses aren't that great. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jameela is on the latest episode of Demi Lovato’s podcast 😴😂 she claims she NEVER wears tight or revealing clothes she’s always in baggy clothes only as she doesn’t like to focus on her body . 🧐 just one Google most photos she’s in lovely tight fitted dresses etc why lie 🤣😂 she even put this on her Twitter literally this month . She also says she doesn’t use mirrors or have any full length mirrors in her home 😴 ok hun

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has this insufferable bleep not weighed in about the Laurel Hubbard debacle yet?

Jameela is on the latest episode of Demi Lovato’s podcast 😴😂 she claims she NEVER wears tight or revealing clothes she’s always in baggy clothes only as she doesn’t like to focus on her body . 🧐 just one Google most photos she’s in lovely tight fitted dresses etc why lie 🤣😂 she even put this on her Twitter literally this month . She also says she doesn’t use mirrors or have any full length mirrors in her home 😴 ok hun
god that is insane, she doesn't even make an effort to cover her lies

Documenting the litany of misfortunes braved by Actor, Activist, Internet Irritant (and my old school chum) Jameela Jamil, as she fights valiantly against the white cishet patriarchy for the benefit of the oppressed*/co-opts any cause that she thinks will get her the most media attention. Also documenting how she was inspired to become who she is today by her abusive mother, who, not to be outdone, has her own tall tales of spousal and stranger violence and her own catalogue of illnesses.

Please add to the recap of Jameela's trials and tribulations, as I'm bound to have overlooked some:

- cervical cancer twice that everyone on The Good Place apparently knew about but haven't once come to her defence
- mother says she Jameela is suffering from cervical cancer right now but doesn't want anyone to know (good job then, Shireen!)
- breast lumps removed/breast cancer scare/breast reduction, contradictory about timeline (2014, 15 or 16?) - possible cover for boob job and being sacked from Radio 1 where she accused colleague of bullying
- pre-cancerous breast cells 2016
- bee attack/car accident that left her variously bedbound/zimmer frame/wheelchair (variously 2002 or 2003)
- bee attack/car accident in LA where she took refuge in a juice shop
- bee attack outside the UN (fell into a UN peace prize recipient and nearly got shot)
- bee attack with Mark Ronson (who describes one or two bees)
- accident with Olly Murs causing concussion, broken elbow, broken arse, despite video evidence showing otherwise
- this also caused a broken tooth still held in by eyelash glue till this day
- boyfriend describes endless concussions, high fevers, six months of seizures
- allergic to peanuts (favourite snack) and shellfish from birth
- or alternatively as a result of mercury poisoning to her gut due to leaking fillings, which then healed and allergies went away
- allergic to peppers but still eats them
- allergic to her own tears
- coeliac
- had multiple teeth knocked out by kids with tennis rackets in a racist attack aged 7
- recipient of multiple racist death threats on social media
- mother says J's spine was damaged by a schoolmate with a log and another schoolmate gave her a concussion
- had crutches taken away from her as a teenager on a dance floor while kids laughed
- never had a birthday party (even though I went to one)
- teenage girls specially went round to her home to tell her they were going out and she wasn't invited
- was somehow extremely fat at school despite subsisting only on two-litre bottles of Highland Spring
- eating disorder
- Hashimoto's disease
- OCD
- PTSD
- multiple suicide attempts, usually when someone else is talking about suicide or her contradictions are being exposed, most recently blamed on Piers Morgan for exposing her bullying of Caroline Flack (even though J was threatening suicide before he did that)
- multiple rape victim
- nearly dragged into a car by a man aged 15
- 'grabbed by the vagina' on Oxford Street in the middle of the day in her school uniform until she bled
- had her leg ejaculated on on three separate occasions as a teenager, all on tube escalators
- taught EFL (or variously English literature) despite not being qualified
- model but preferred to say she wasn't/was/wasn't
- came out as queer when are was criticised for judging a show about Ballroom culture, but steadfastly maintains a heterosexual relationship
- knocked over by a dead sea lion while out swimming
-kidney stones.

*Actual footage of Jameela in battle:

Mod edit sorry but that title doesn't fit, lopping off her name and using txt speak and missing spaces means it's sadly too long!
What makes these people like this?

• Heart
Jameela is on the latest episode of Demi Lovato’s podcast 😴😂 she claims she NEVER wears tight or revealing clothes she’s always in baggy clothes only as she doesn’t like to focus on her body
it’s TRUE!!! She literally NEVER wears anything revealing, except for red carpets, promotional activities, photo shoots, Instagram, and any other occasion people might see her. How can you doubt her?!

🔥 👖🔥🩲🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 what the hell is wrong with her and how has she been managing to spout this BS for so long? I'm curious about the dead sea lion 😂😂 I can't stop laughing at that, what happened?

😂 what the hell is wrong with her and how has she been managing to spout this BS for so long? I'm curious about the dead sea lion 😂😂 I can't stop laughing at that, what happened?
She apparently no longer goes in the sea ever since she was in Malibu and got knocked over by a dead sea lion!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol she’s literally posted around 50 thirst trap photos with her breast implants pushed out to the nines... and she received the desired affect then discarded him very fast lol jeezus.
I see a disturbing pattern with her and so called “trolls” she RTs on Twitter. It’s almost as if they’re her on another account, to make it seem like someone else is actually doing this. Like my sisters, she is that nuts without ever being held accountable so nothing should be put past her. She won’t ever stop until she is stopped, basically. I wonder if anyone is skilled in finding IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , to see if these so called trolls are in the same city as her.

Lol she’s literally posted around 50 thirst trap photos with her breast implants pushed out to the nines... and she received the desired affect then discarded him very fast lol jeezus.
I see a disturbing pattern with her and so called “trolls” she RTs on Twitter. It’s almost as if they’re her on another account, to make it seem like someone else is actually doing this. Like my sisters, she is that nuts without ever being held accountable so nothing should be put past her. She won’t ever stop until she is stopped, basically.
I would not be surprised, lots of us have said before about parallels with Jack Munroe who admitted to having about a million twitter accounts at one time

Reactions: 8
I would not be surprised, lots of us have said before about parallels with Jack Munroe who admitted to having about a million twitter accounts at one time
Oh wow, I don’t know who that is, but what caused them to finally admit it? Were they discovered to have it or did they just admit it?

Oh wow, I don’t know who that is, but what caused them to finally admit it? Were they discovered to have it or did they just admit it?
she is a cook who has a huge series of threads here,.. I think if you find her thread here(it is always trending) the first page always has the same background info. She admitted it for some reason that I cannot remember, but she is the exact same as Jameela, endless issues, has had every health issue/problem going, aggressively calls out people for "bullying" etc yet does the same to others....

Reactions: 8
What makes these people like this?
Narcissists are usually born that way, from my experience surviving a family of them. When they’re enabled and rewarded, it can make them more emboldened and wreak more havoc on others. She purposefully got into entertainment to feed her narcissism but also to hide and conceal it as most entertainers are full of themselves and people think their lives are so crazy. She is terrible at acting, etc but she she uses her tall tales to stay afloat.

she is a cook who has a huge series of threads here,.. I think if you find her thread here(it is always trending) the first page always has the same background info. She admitted it for some reason that I cannot remember, but she is the exact same as Jameela, endless issues, has had every health issue/problem going, aggressively calls out people for "bullying" etc yet does the same to others....
I notice how narcs (my mom has done this to me since I was a kid) always diminish the truth of what what they do and use excuses to blame others for their behavior, yet they hold everyone else accountable to such a high level. Jameela has claimed that her tweets are nothing and just words on an app yet why does she hold other users ‘words on an app’ to such a high standard of accountability. I know why, I just don’t think she should get away with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Narcissists are usually born that way, from my experience surviving a family of them. When they’re enabled and rewarded, it can make them more emboldened and wreak more havoc on others. She purposefully got into entertainment to feed her narcissism but also to hide and conceal it as most entertainers are full of themselves and people think their lives are so crazy. She is terrible at acting, etc but she she uses her tall tales to stay afloat.

I notice how narcs (my mom has done this to me since I was a kid) always diminish the truth of what what they do and use excuses to blame others for their behavior, yet they hold everyone else accountable to such a high level. Jameela has claimed that her tweets are nothing and just words on an app yet why does she hold other users ‘words on an app’ to such a high standard of accountability. I know why, I just don’t think she should get away with it.
100% agree, I think a lot of people in the public eye must be, especially with the advent of social media. I hope you are okay after surviving that family situation ❤

I just saw an article on yahoo stating that Jameela is taking over her ownership of her body and getting rid of full length mirror!! LMAO!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it came out in their court case with Katie Hopkins, not 💯 sure, I think one of the accounts was called Benedict Cumberscotch or something like that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.