Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so unbearably awful of her! She just constantly paints herself into corners, she’s so reactionary. Does she not hear how it sounds??? I can’t imagine what goes on in her head sometimes 😂
It’s just buzzing from all those 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I wonder when Jameela is going to come out as non-binary, now that the attention wh&re Demi has changed her pronouns. LMAO!!

So I wonder when Jameela is going to come out as non-binary, now that the attention wh&re Demi has changed her pronouns. LMAO!!
We all know Jameela is an elevenerifer. If Demi is non-binary Jameela will likely make an announcement to be all-binary, meaning she is all genders at the same, even ones we haven’t even heard of yet.🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know Jameela is an elevenerifer. If Demi is non-binary Jameela will likely make an announcement to be all-binary, meaning she is all genders at the same, even ones we haven’t even heard of yet.🤨
Why does this sound like something she’d do??? Haha

Reactions: 7
She's got a few options. She could come out as bi or trigender, genderfluid (wears trousers sometime), or having no gender.

Whatever she chooses, she'll make absolutely no change to her appearance and the only time she'll talk about it is when someone 'misgenders' her.

Reactions: 9
She's got a few options. She could come out as bi or trigender, genderfluid (wears trousers sometime), or having no gender.

Whatever she chooses, she'll make absolutely no change to her appearance and the only time she'll talk about it is when someone 'misgenders' her.
She's such a piece of work. Maybe she'll be like Ellen Page and be Jeremy Jamil....LMAO!!!!

• Haha
Does that make her quantum-gender ? Or maybe Schroedinger's gender ?

• Haha
And.. she inserts herself into the top trending sports topic of the weekend while also managing to brag about her privilege.🥴

• Haha
"I go to Wimbledon every year" doesn't mean jack, it just means you were able to secure tickets 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Anyone remember when she was like ‘I’m a multimillionaire’? I can’t remember the context but its so gauche to brag about your finances

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Checked and it was in response to ‘thousands’ of messages criticising her for openly talking about having an abortion. I feel bad making comments about her when it’s in response to something as difficult and complicated as that, but I just find it extremely strange!! Idk why bringing how much money you’ve got would be the right response to any comments about your personal choices... seems odd to me. Also... thousands? Really? I just don’t buy it. What about the people who would have messaged her to praise her for talking openly about it? I’m sure there was some of them as well

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t really picked up on all the illnesses and bullshit, but I think I called time on Jameela when she came out as queer because of the criticism she got for thE ballroom competition show. Because she has a boyfriend, and boyfriends before that, has never before spoken out about being queer. Not that anyone has to come out at any time but it did seem a convenient reveal. If she was already a queer spokesperson it might have made more sense why she got the job. Just thought as it’s pride month in the UK, is she going to represent?

Reactions: 6
Well I’ve read the full thread and the only thing I can add is that she is a bleeping psychopath.

Great discussion on her and I think it would be interesting to see how many sources there are to update her Wikipedia page. Maybe that’s mean but it would make for an interesting read - especially when all the tales are different.

My dislike for Jameela goes back to her T4 days when I had read two interviews with her in which she mentioned the car crash/accident incident. Both were contradictory one said she was bedridden and couldn’t walk for a year (or similar) but the other just said using a Zimmer frame.

She was absolutely useless in The Good Life. God knows how she got into auditions as she’s never acted before. I’m not on Twitter but am flabbergasted at the screenshots above. Made me think she’s a really nasty bullying person actually.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I've been following Jameela's lies for a while now and one thing I can't figure out is does she actually have EDS? I know people with EDS often get accused of munchausens / lying because they get so many health issues and EDS is hard to diagnose. If she genuinely does have EDS then some of her injuries might have some truth to them but are still obvs exaggerated.

Reactions: 3
So I've been following Jameela's lies for a while now and one thing I can't figure out is does she actually have EDS? I know people with EDS often get accused of munchausens / lying because they get so many health issues and EDS is hard to diagnose. If she genuinely does have EDS then some of her injuries might have some truth to them but are still obvs exaggerated.
I think if she had this she would be in hospital etc a lot more surely? I had never heard of EDS until a random woman's youtube channel was recommended to me (she tragically passed away last year, and admittedly had a very extreme case) but I don;t think Jameela seems like she has it, not to mention the random medical/health issues she seems to have seem totally random

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.