Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard his music. He always looks so stunned when he's with her. It makes me wonder if they are really together or not. I don't hate many people but she's one person who I hate witha passion. LOL!
Ya I’ve never heard of him apart from his association with this insufferable bleep. There is a great episode of the podcast Red Scare, they do some kind of analysis of her lies, her mothers lies and her general faux feminism... it’s a really good listen

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ya I’ve never heard of him apart from his association with this insufferable bleep. There is a great episode of the podcast Red Scare, they do some kind of analysis of her lies, her mothers lies and her general faux feminism... it’s a really good listen
Ohh thank you for letting me know, I will have to check it out :) She's so bloody annoying and her causes are all over the map.

I've never heard his music. He always looks so stunned when he's with her. It makes me wonder if they are really together or not. I don't hate many people but she's one person who I hate witha passion. LOL!
He is a really talented musician, disappoints me that they’re together. His last album was pretty romantic, like making references to following her to LA. Had to try to forget about her to enjoy it and separate her from the music!

• Heart
I reckon you must have heard it without realising... He was practically unavoidable back then.
I’ve honestly never heard of the man until he started going out with the wreck he is currently with. If I did accidentally hear his music it definitely didn’t make too much of an impact on me 🥴 my commiserations are extended to James for putting up with her

• Heart
Is she bleeping serious???? Now demanding others own up to their nose jobs! Strange timing considering we’ve been discussing this on here recently 🧐🧐🧐

This is the face of someone who has just witnessed Jameela Jamil telling a lie in real time over zoom. The ladies were asked what they had learnt about themselves during lockdown, Jameela answered that she has learnt she’s a filthy women and has been going up to 5 or 6 days between showers!!! i think her name is Tiffany Haddish she’s a comedian. she then challenged JJ on this claim and of course JJ doubled down but conceded she’d had sex worker washes! I’d love to think shes a filthy lying **** but alas I think she’s just a bloody liar and exaggerating once again for no good reason, other than she can’t help herself. I’ll try and post video clips.

Ps. Sorry about two posts merging into one!!!

YouTube clip of Jameela Jamil lying about the fact she only showers every 5 Or 6 daysa, it’s in the first minute or so.

here is YouTube clip for anyone interested. Notice how she says she gave up swimming at 12 to save her hearing but in next sentence says she got chubby at eleven when all her muscle from swimming turned to fat coz she had to give it up. So she got chubby from giving up swimming at eleven BEFORE she’d given up swimming at age 12!!! Forward to 4.20..
I’ve never heard of it being a sex workers wash and why does she have to bring that into the conversation? It doesn’t make her look more woke or cool for calling it that.

with a Russian coach
Of course her coach was Russian...

Everything is a weird, extra story with her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of it being a sex workers wash and why does she have to bring that into the conversation? It doesn’t make her look more woke or cool for calling it that.

Of course her coach was Russian...

Everything is a weird, extra story with her.
I’ve heard of a “squaddie shower” which is basically someone using a baby wipe but never this!

I’ve heard of a “squaddie shower” which is basically someone using a baby wipe but never this!
I think it’s a term she made up herself... not a thing comes up when you google it (god help anyone who looks at my search history) 🥴🥴🥴 Also, that clip where she lies about not showering... you could tell by Tiffanys face and tone that she knew she was talking a load of bollox 😅

I've always heard that called a "bleep's bath", guessing she took that expression and made it PC.

Reactions: 10
Yesss! Another Red Scare fan :)

I think it’s a term she made up herself... not a thing comes up when you google it (god help anyone who looks at my search history) 🥴🥴🥴 Also, that clip where she lies about not showering... you could tell by Tiffanys face and tone that she knew she was talking a load of bollox 😅
This face should become a meme!

Wonder when she’s gonna go after Meghan for not publicly admitting to her procedures!

This face should become a meme!

Wonder when she’s gonna go after Meghan for not publicly admitting to her procedures!
ps. These were supposed to be two different posts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
That was just meaningless word vomit. Waiting for the story about how her house was bombed and she grew up in a warzone now :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It was ages ago now but still winds me up when she attacked Kim K over the maternity shapewear and threw a strop about how she was allowed an opinion as a person who had been pregnant when people defended and said that supportive underwear is great when you’re carrying a huge bump.

• Wow
  • Heart
It was ages ago now but still winds me up when she attacked Kim K over the maternity shapewear and threw a strop about how she was allowed an opinion as a person who had been pregnant when people defended and said that supportive underwear is great when you’re carrying a huge bump.
Yes didn’t chrissie teigan speak out about it at the time and jameela changed her tune and proceeded to lick Chrissie arse 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That is so unbearably awful of her! She just constantly paints herself into corners, she’s so reactionary. Does she not hear how it sounds??? I can’t imagine what goes on in her head sometimes 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.