Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jameela is on the latest episode of Demi Lovato’s podcast 😴😂 she claims she NEVER wears tight or revealing clothes she’s always in baggy clothes only as she doesn’t like to focus on her body . 🧐 just one Google most photos she’s in lovely tight fitted dresses etc why lie 🤣😂 she even put this on her Twitter literally this month . She also says she doesn’t use mirrors or have any full length mirrors in her home 😴 ok hun
She is aware that we all know how to do an image search on google??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol she’s literally posted around 50 thirst trap photos with her breast implants pushed out to the nines... and she received the desired affect then discarded him very fast lol jeezus.
I see a disturbing pattern with her and so called “trolls” she RTs on Twitter. It’s almost as if they’re her on another account, to make it seem like someone else is actually doing this. Like my sisters, she is that nuts without ever being held accountable so nothing should be put past her. She won’t ever stop until she is stopped, basically. I wonder if anyone is skilled in finding IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , to see if these so called trolls are in the same city as her.
I know for a fact she makes alts all the time. One messaged me talking about Jameela in the third person, but I knew it was her from various aspects of her writing style. Then there was that time she linked to an apparent violent racist threat against her from a mysterious Instagram user who had her birth year as part of their name and only one or two very recently-postes photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar calling her a 'see you next Tuesday'. Then the account vanished as quickly as it had appeared. It was blatantly her trying to imitate what an angry stalker of female celebrities might act like (because Jameela obviously sees herself and Sarah Michelle Gellar as very much in the same league!).

Here is the origin of her sea lion story, from a Times article that was basically one long piss-take of her and her tall tales. Someone who subscribes might like to dig it out and post it in full - it's very clever!:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know for a fact she makes alts all the time. One messaged me talking about Jameela in the third person, but I knew it was her from various aspects of her writing style. Then there was that time she linked to an apparent violent racist threat against her from a mysterious Instagram user who had her birth year as part of their name and only one or two very recently-postes photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar calling her a 'see you next Tuesday'. Then the account vanished as quickly as it had appeared. It was blatantly her trying to imitate what an angry stalker of female celebrities might act like (because Jameela obviously sees herself and Sarah Michelle Gellar as very much in the same league!).

Here is the origin of her sea lion story, from a Times article that was basically one long piss-take of her and her tall tales. Someone who subscribes might like to dig it out and post it in full - it's very clever!:
what was the tone of the article like? did the journalist seem to believe her?

what was the tone of the article like? did the journalist seem to believe her?
It was increasingly clear reading it that they thought she was a liar par excellence. However, it was done in a gentle and subtle enough way so as not to allow Jameela to muster her righteous anger and vague legal threats, as she did in the case of this (very brave and cutting) article about her cynical and low weaponisation of suicide:

She again rewrites the narrative and counts on her gullible dim acolytes to have short memories: it wasn't actually in response to Piers Morgan that she invoked suicide last year - she actually used Caroline Flack's death as a shield to deflect from Tracie Morrissey's exposure of Jameela's lies, to imply she would also kill herself if people didn't accept her own version. THEN Piers revealed Caroline's messages revealing the 'hate' that Jameela aimed at her. Now she's saying that it was Piers who drove her to the brink. She is reprehensible and gross, frankly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just watched the Belle Gibson BBC documentary, never heard about her before but lots of her life reminds me of someone 👀 Shameela Sham-il(l)

Reactions: 7
What happened to this woman She started out as a well adjusted, bright and bubbly TV presenter and, with no help from anyone else whatsoever, she has now reduced herself to nothing more than a national laughing stock.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the Belle Gibson BBC documentary, never heard about her before but lots of her life reminds me of someone 👀 Shameela Sham-il(l)
Yes I watched it last night too and thought the exact same thing!

Reactions: 1

With her doing all this consistently, I have no clue how she still has a live in BF. I’ve heard she is controlling and possessive towards him and I know personally about the grip of Stockholm Syndrome but really, she needs to be stopped lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With her doing all this consistently, I have no clue how she still has a live in BF. I’ve heard she is controlling and possessive towards him and I know personally about the grip of Stockholm Syndrome but really, she needs to be stopped lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship was fake. He never looks very happy with her, why he tolerates her bs I'll never know.

Reactions: 2
New to these threads so apologies if it’s been said before, I remember her tweeting a few years back about a man coming up to her while she was having lunch/in the gym maybe and telling her she’d look better if she wasn’t eating burger and fries.

this didn’t sit right with me, I’m fat and have never had any unsolicited advice while out for dinner also she isn’t overweight, doesn’t look it etc it was like she was trying to be relatable while being tone deaf. Some of what she said was good but it didn’t hit the same when it was clearly fabricated.

I’ve looked at her posts a few times over the years and it’s definite victim behaviour, whatever the news is at the time she’s been through it.
My friends love her for her body positivity movement but…. Nah

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't put it past her to threaten him with suicide if he leaves.
Wouldn't it be funny if James pulled her card and came out as gay? LOL Then he could leave and she couldn't do anything about it. He looks miserable with her, I don't blame him. She's such a c on social media, I'd hate to be around in person.

I posted on one of her earlier threads a few months ago and had to unfollow her as she actually infuriates me! I thought I’d have a catch up of her latest BS and why hasn’t she been outed yet by other celebs for being a narcissist head duck. I honestly can’t stand this woman!! How to people believe her 🤯😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
1626024790525.png
1626024790525.png

I normally would not mind nor be affected by someone posting a picture like this but with her, it is upsetting and affects me. I was physically beat by my dad since I was 6 (that’s when I remember it starting) and dealt with a lot of varied family related trauma and extreme poverty at times, that my mother continuously denied my dads abuse and would blame me for everything at the same time (at the ripe age of 10 years old). I started pulling my hair out at 10 and nearly became bald. I never understood why I did it till I was an adult and read a study about British female teenagers doing it due to severe trauma and stress. My mother falsely claimed I had leukemia, taking me to several hospitals and making me go through full body scans at age 10,11 bc she refused to admit and acknowledge what was happening to me by herself and my dad. I’ve never once gotten full validation for any of this and much more and worse as it continued with time bc of my mother covering it all up when I tried to report it all to police as a young adult. So, long story short, seeing Jameela who makes a big stink about appropriation (but only racial) and herself is the queen of it, post a photo of herself mimicking pulling her hair out just as a way to get clout and attention, it makes me feel…. Invisible in a way. She isn’t suffering, has never suffered and I’m tired of her appropriating other people’s valid and untold suffering that is just performative BS and a Twitter photo for her.
sorry, I’m just really tired of this bish doing this and i wish it didn’t affect me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It annoy's me to no end that people just believe her bs. She's now beaking off on twitter about her anorexia (spare me) and how singers like Lizzo are athetlic and healthy. LMAO!!!! I seriously hope She-Hulk flops hard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.