Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her problem with millie bobby brown now? Why does she have to interfere in everyone's business?

Reactions: 1
Jameela really has to stick her nose into everyone’s business. Go get stung by a cloud of bees, ya melter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weird, I thought she was going to be attacking MBB. It just looks like she was just try to insert herself into internet drama around a 17 yo wearing crop tops and starting to “dress sexy”.

From what I can see, Millie Bobby Brown dresses like most teenagers these days. Leave Millie alone!

Caitlyn can duck off, Republican turdlet that she is.

How about Americans started protecting girls’ lives by doing something about school shootings.

Reactions: 3
Oh I'm no fan of CJ but she is a transwoman and an elite athlete so it's hilarious for Jameela to think she does not have the right to an opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jameela is not really serving up quality drama these days. However I’m sure it will intensify as her slide into obscurity continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For anyone wondering how a fit top woman athlete gets on whilst (admirably but misguidedly) trying to prove she can fight as good as man.... here’s a good watch.

• Haha
So has Jameela beaked off yet over the fact that Billie Eyelash has gotten rid of her baggy look? LOL!

• Haha
HAHA, she blocked me so I can't see. Patriachy is her favourite word to use. I'm not sure which look is worse on Billie. LOL
I cannot stand this woman. Why does she think her opinion is needed for EVERYTHING??? Who is she? T4 presenter, minor star in a tit tv show, pretend cancer survivor, pretend queer person, woke feminist in training??? duck off jameela 🙄 she absolutely boils my blood and I really don’t know how she is still getting any work with her mad reputation 🥴 her boyfriend must be either equally as nuts or a bleeping saint to put up with her tit and lies

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I'm no fan of CJ but she is a transwoman and an elite athlete so it's hilarious for Jameela to think she does not have the right to an opinion
This. How the duck can anyone deny that she's coming at this issue from actual experience? She knows the advantages of this crap being imposed on girls and fair play to her for putting her head above the parapet.
She's hugely supportive of trans issues, but knows there is a line to be drawn.
I swear, people are nuts.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever heard any music by her boyfriend actually?
I've never heard his music. He always looks so stunned when he's with her. It makes me wonder if they are really together or not. I don't hate many people but she's one person who I hate witha passion. LOL!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.