Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it really is about health for most people. I was eating so unhealthily and was a potato couch, once I had to run a bit for a bus and it was ridiculously hard.

Reactions: 5
I hate that she is always shaming people who prefer to watch their weight for health reasons. She is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm amazed she hasn't waded in on the Hilaria situation. Cultural appropriation is perfect fodder for JJ.

What's our predictions for Jameela 2021?

I think there will be a big "unspecific health scare" at some point (obviously), lots of pictures from her "sick bed", tube up her nose. Never properly explained, but recovers after a week.

She will be the last person on earth to catch COVID before Herd immunity kicks in. Or she will be the first to contract a new virus, which she suggests we name after her.

She will start using the "They/Them" pro-nouns.

She will be fired from "The Misery Index", but will claim she quit due to the toxic masculinity and the fact she does not want to be associated with a show that promotes misery. She's purely "positivity" in 2021 (yeah, right).

Her book will be released and be a big hit. The book tour will be her undoing as one (or more) of the interviewers start to unpick her story and she'll trip up on the facts.

Shireen Jamil will write a tell all book too.

There will be ANOTHER bee incident. Maybe, whilst carrying more steaks out of a celeb party between her thighs, a bee flies up her skirt to nibble on the steaks, stings her bum. She falls, breaks her bum for the third time, smashes the tooth, but luckily has more eyelash clue to hand. She is concussed.

She will NOT appear in another acting role. Ever. Kristen Bell has made sure that never happens.

Any other 2021 predictions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm amazed she hasn't waded in on the Hilaria situation. Cultural appropriation is perfect fodder for JJ.

I think there will be a big "unspecific health scare" at some point (obviously), lots of pictures from her "sick bed", tube up her nose. Never properly explained, but recovers after a week.

She will be the last person on earth to catch COVID before Herd immunity kicks in. Or she will be the first to contract a new virus, which she suggests we name after her.

She will be fired from "The Misery Index", but will claim she quit due to the toxic masculinity and the fact she does not want to be associated with a show that promotes misery. She's purely "positivity" in 2021 (yeah, right).

Her book will be released and be a big hit. The book tour will be her undoing as one (or more) of the interviewers start to unpick her story and she'll trip up on the facts.

There will be ANOTHER bee incident. Maybe, whilst carrying more steaks out of a celeb party between her thighs, a bee flies up her skirt to nibble on the steaks, stings her bum. She falls, breaks her bum for the third time, smashes the tooth, but luckily has more eyelash clue to hand. She is concussed.

She will NOT appear in another acting role. Ever. Kristen Bell has made sure that never happens.

I think, for a brief time, she will start to "transition" (a la Jack Munroe) and start dressing in a masculine way, cut her hair etc, say she is taking hormones (whether or not she does) and within 6 months or so it will all be forgotten

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She won't comment about Hilaria because comparisons have already been made with her own batshit lies.

If she doesn't become a they herself, I reckon she might force James to do it, to give credibility to her status as 'queer'. I'm hoping he sees the light and dumps her and then confirms that she has indeed lied about everything and that he's been in an abusive relationship. But she is more likely to dump him I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Having read all of this thread, I have to say this woman boils my piss. She is so woke she doesn't know which cross to nail herself too. Is she a brown woman and afforded less opportunities as that, is she a privileged 'celebrity' who should apologise for her privilege at all times, is she a trans ally , a pro choice advocate and a staunch supporter of the body positivity movement 🤔

Or is she a pathological liar and a narcissist who will and has made outrageous claims from having cancer 3 times(???I have lost count 🤷🏻‍♀️)to be attacked by bees to gluing a tooth back with eye lash glue. She is a horrible , self serving individual who hitches her flag to whatever cause she thinks will gain her the most attention.

What I would like to know is if anyone in the trans community actually wants or appreciates her support? Whether women who are carrying extra weight appreciate her comments on weight loss, whether anyone who is genuinely 'queer' likes her joint that community 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope in 2021 , pointless, self serving , fame hungry individuals like JJ are well and truly held accountable for the bullshit and lies they spew

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish the expose of jameela would go as wide and open as it has for hilaria Baldwin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t weighed in on the Hilaria situation as it will open a huge can of worms for her 😅

Reactions: 5
Ugh, for some reason her red talk table chat keeps coming up on my suggestions. That one clip of her admitting she was a misogynist 🙄 the stupid smug look on her face is embedded in my head

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jameela: if people want to go on diets, for whichever reason, let them. Their body, their choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Personally I think she’s spot on about the whole “new year, new you” thing, especially dangerous detox diets and the diet industry in general making money from the insecurities of people, especially women, that are created by the media holding up impossible standards of beauty in the first place.

BUT

Jameela herself is part of that media image. She is thin but regularly talks about the crap she eats, which either she doesn’t actually eat or eats extremely little of, just for show.

She is a naturally beautiful woman, and although I’m sure she’d deny it, everyone in Hollywood has some kind of tweaks to help them out - be it botox, teeth whitening, surgery, hair extensions, whatever. It cannot be denied that she is very photogenic, and doesn’t look at all out of place on a red carpet. It also cannot be denied that she has far more money and access to maintaining her beauty and body than the average woman.

SO SHE IS A FULLY PAID PART OF THE MACHINE THAT IS SELLING IMPOSSIBLE BEAUTY STANDARDS TO WOMEN!

She is the bleeping root of making women feel tit about themselves, posting poser selfies on Instagram and walking red carpets with professional hair & makeup. Taking part in photoshopped photoshots with perfect lighting. Talking about all the crap she eats but mysteriously maintaining her slim dress size, seemingly without any effort. 10 steaks my arse!

The diet industry may prey on people’s insecurities, but those insecurities wouldn’t exist without the media’s ridiculous representation of women, of which Jameela has been a part of for well over 10 years, in one form or another. She is not the bleeping crusader she thinks she is. She’s a Hollywood sheep who talks the talk but cannot grasp how she plays such a big part in the problems she’s constantly putting on blast.

duck OFF, JJ. I’ll listen to anti-diet culture speech from qualified people (dieticians, eating disorder experts, doctors, therapists) and from women who fall outside of the western media’s high standards of beauty, but not you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Personally I think she’s spot on about the whole “new year, new you” thing, especially dangerous detox diets and the diet industry in general making money from the insecurities of people, especially women, that are created by the media holding up impossible standards of beauty in the first place.

BUT

Jameela herself is part of that media image. She is thin but regularly talks about the crap she eats, which either she doesn’t actually eat or eats extremely little of, just for show.

She is a naturally beautiful woman, and although I’m sure she’d deny it, everyone in Hollywood has some kind of tweaks to help them out - be it botox, teeth whitening, surgery, hair extensions, whatever. It cannot be denied that she is very photogenic, and doesn’t look at all out of place on a red carpet. It also cannot be denied that she has far more money and access to maintaining her beauty and body than the average woman.

SO SHE IS A FULLY PAID PART OF THE MACHINE THAT IS SELLING IMPOSSIBLE BEAUTY STANDARDS TO WOMEN!

She is the bleeping root of making women feel tit about themselves, posting poser selfies on Instagram and walking red carpets with professional hair & makeup. Taking part in photoshopped photoshots with perfect lighting. Talking about all the crap she eats but mysteriously maintaining her slim dress size, seemingly without any effort. 10 steaks my arse!

The diet industry may prey on people’s insecurities, but those insecurities wouldn’t exist without the media’s ridiculous representation of women, of which Jameela has been a part of for well over 10 years, in one form or another. She is not the bleeping crusader she thinks she is. She’s a Hollywood sheep who talks the talk but cannot grasp how she plays such a big part in the problems she’s constantly putting on blast.

duck OFF, JJ. I’ll listen to anti-diet culture speech from qualified people (dieticians, eating disorder experts, doctors, therapists) and from women who fall outside of the western media’s high standards of beauty, but not you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish the expose of jameela would go as wide and open as it has for hilaria Baldwin.
This is what really grinds my gears. The Hilaria 'scandal' is SO widely publicised, and while it's ridiculous, makes her and her husband look stupid, and her career as mommy instagrammer will suffer, it is essentially harmless to others.

Meanwhile JJ goes on and on and on about whatever most current trendy woke topic is, piles lies about 🐝 and illness, has tons of people look up to her and somehow, offers advice as if she's a psychologist (with a disclaimer she isn't obv, but those are so common nowadays that who cares) and she doesn't get any serious backlash. Whyyy.

Reactions: 13
Exactly and she's a bully. She goes after people personally and hates and birches. As far as I'm aware hilaria hasn't done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what really grinds my gears. The Hilaria 'scandal' is SO widely publicised, and while it's ridiculous, makes her and her husband look stupid, and her career as mommy instagrammer will suffer, it is essentially harmless to others.

Meanwhile JJ goes on and on and on about whatever most current trendy woke topic is, piles lies about 🐝 and illness, has tons of people look up to her and somehow, offers advice as if she's a psychologist (with a disclaimer she isn't obv, but those are so common nowadays that who cares) and she doesn't get any serious backlash. Whyyy.
In a way, she should count herself very lucky that Tracey did the expose on her before Hilaria because now it’s widespread news I bet she (Tracey) gained a lot more followers and the media will pick up on her future stories from now on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.