Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she was trending on Twitter this morning so I clicked on the feed and someone had posted a great reply to her. Someone had retweeted to her privileged skincare tweet saying she's so annoying and she replied with a sharp "get some therapy" - to which someone pointed out that being able to afford therapy is another height of privilege.
Yes, I was going to post about this - I think it's worse than how you describe it though. This non-famous person (with literally only 300 followers at the time) made an offhand tweet just calling her annoying - crucially without tagging her or even mentioning her name, only posting a screenshot, so god knows how she even found it. She's a public figure so someone calling her annoying on the internet and NOT tagging her is par for the course surely? Not only was her reply contradictory to her original point by advising therapy as you mentioned, it was also totally nasty, vitriolic and just not a proportional response at all: "Go to therapy. It will help. I also used to be a miserable, mistrusting, little troll, just like you. It gets better. 👍🏽"

When will celebrities learn the definition of troll, I beg.

Not only this, but she then quote-tweeted this unsuspecting person, whose only crime was to call a public figure annoying on twitter without tagging them, to her 3m+ followers on multiple platforms (!), encouraging a pile on and subjecting this person to a tit tonne of abuse, without considering the fact that they have a history of mental health issues and suicide attempts.

For what? Why? She is such a piece of tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes, I was going to post about this - I think it's worse than how you describe it though. This non-famous person (with literally only 300 followers at the time) made an offhand tweet just calling her annoying - crucially without tagging her or even mentioning her name, only posting a screenshot, so god knows how she even found it. She's a public figure so someone calling her annoying on the internet and NOT tagging her is par for the course surely? Not only was her reply contradictory to her original point by advising therapy as you mentioned, it was also totally nasty, vitriolic and just not a proportional response at all: "Go to therapy. It will help. I also used to be a miserable, mistrusting, little troll, just like you. It gets better. 👍🏽"

When will celebrities learn the definition of troll, I beg.

Not only this, but she then quote-tweeted this unsuspecting person, whose only crime was to call a public figure annoying on twitter without tagging them, to her 3m+ followers on multiple platforms (!), encouraging a pile on and subjecting this person to a tit tonne of abuse, without considering the fact that they have a history of mental health issues and suicide attempts.

For what? Why? She is such a piece of tit.
You are right, it was so much worse than I described! I hadn't even realised it was a screenshot and not an actual tag. So yeah, she must have gone searching for it or been sent it by an acolyte or something. She is literally bullying someone here by shoving her privilege in their face!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jameela: Don't dogpile on people, think about their mental health!
Also Jameela to her 3 million followers: Here's the names of the accounts who are trolling me, look at how horrible they are :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I truly believe that she’s the most annoying celeb out there and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading some of her recent posts I’m starting to think Jameela is reading this thread (hi!). I did scoff at your posts saying guys I’M FINE, when you are going on a hunt to post every message of ass kissing you can find. See ! See I am loved and adored by the masses! You’re clearly not FINE though are you? You are absolutely seething with rage that not everyone is bowing at your feet and agreeing with every word you say. You are pretty goddam delusional. I almost feel sorry for you then I remember your utter privilege in this world and give myself a good shake.

Reactions: 6
I’m seeing complete disconnect between the question she was asked and the response she gave to that, followed by her vitriolic response to someone’s comment about her, not @Her.

She seems to be a very mean-spirited and unhappy soul.

She must play some mind games with that boyfriend of hers. I don’t know how he manages it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually think she is very messed up from her eating disorder and modelling days and thinks her experiences and resulting viewpoint is the only one that is right and that those experiences cant possibly result in a bias view. I remember when there was the big weight watchers debate about the calorie tracking app for kids and she was venomous without seeing the other point. Myfitnesspal is used by millions and has helped so many lose weight and all this app was was a version of that, a massive obesity epidemic and this could help educate families. But no, it would give everyone eating disorders and was created by satan.

Reactions: 7
I actually think she is very messed up from her eating disorder and modelling days and thinks her experiences and resulting viewpoint is the only one that is right and that those experiences cant possibly result in a bias view. I remember when there was the big weight watchers debate about the calorie tracking app for kids and she was venomous without seeing the other point. Myfitnesspal is used by millions and has helped so many lose weight and all this app was was a version of that, a massive obesity epidemic and this could help educate families. But no, it would give everyone eating disorders and was created by satan.
She has admitted she lied about being a model. She is messed up for sure: by her mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
wow I didnt know that. further proof she cant be trusted. I think the fact she is apparently forging a friendship with Meghan Markle to be a force together says alot about both of them

Reactions: 3
Despite her habit of cherry-picking the few supportive tweets, retweeting them and telling everyone that the majority agree with her, she got ratioed.

When a reply to a tweet gets more likes than the tweet it was replying to, usually indicating the unpopularity or stupidity of the original tweet).

6FB9CEEC-C7C3-431F-8333-1F42EA7C3823.jpeg

• Heart
I still can't believe she basically told someone she looked better than them because she's rich and they're not.

• Heart
  • Haha
all while having a highly edited vogue cover as her profile photo 😂😂😂 you couldnt make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all while having a highly edited vogue cover as her profile photo 😂😂😂 you couldnt make it up.
I’m pretty sure she prides herself in having non-photoshopped magazine cover photos. Perhaps another lie though.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she prides herself in having non-photoshopped magazine cover photos. Perhaps another lie though.
Or another privilege she has in that she gets away with a lot of tit because she is beautiful.

An unattractive woman would've been virtually and unceremoniously booted off the internet for pulling the tit Jameela does, probably accompanied by death threats etc.

Her beauty masks her cuntery for a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is hideous. She could've easily cropped the name out. Her ego is so inflated.

There's a big difference to promoting a brand you don't use because you're being paid to, which many celebs do and dropping your actual skincare routine.. like ''this is what I use but it may not work for you bla bla'' or you know.. a simple thank you.

Give me the same vibes as boring Taylor Swift. Mean girl vibes

She’s quick to blame the media and men etc. Has the thought ever occurred to her that maybe she’s just completely horrendous with no redeeming qualities?

• Heart
She’s not trending on twitter today that I can see, she’ll be raging as she thrives off the attention.

She’s quick to blame the media and men etc. Has the thought ever occurred to her that maybe she’s just completely horrendous with no redeeming qualities?
Nope, always someone else’s fault. She’s always right and we’re always wrong.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.