Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210522_104815_com.instagram.android.jpg

WHY ARE YOU FILMING YOUR OWN REACTION TO YOUR SON'S DISTRESS?? You bleeping prick - anything for attention. What a bleeping truly amazing dad you are. Utter head!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
For God's sake give that baby some privacy!!! Everyone doesn't need to know about his nappy changes!
There's nothing that this attention seeking moron won't film.

Reactions: 15
Give Leo some toys to play with.....he's sat in the bouncer with nothing, yet they wonder why he cries. 🤦‍♀️.
I wonder if he's waiting to be gifted an activity gym for the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both of them are ill aswell and he’s been to the gym and now she’s at a party? Stop spreading illnesses unnecessarily.

Reactions: 13
Both of them are ill aswell and he’s been to the gym and now she’s at a party? Stop spreading illnesses unnecessarily.
He was ill the other week and still went out. And yet again. Being a dad isn’t a personality trait Jake! duck sake

Reactions: 7
I thought Jamie was better than getting involved with Jake. Though out of interest I looked at Jamie’s Instagram and his profile photo looks nothing like him!

This just came up on my facebook feed and it reminds me so much of Sophie. If she carries on with her surgery, she could look like this....🤭
I think she’s already gone overboard on the jaw. It’s SO squared! It makes her look very masculine. If that’s what’s she’s going for then good for her but I think it’s too much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she needed any work done and was naturally really pretty. Baffles me when people spend so much on cosmetic procedures they don’t need and end up looking like caricatures of themselves

Reactions: 9
The baby is absolutely gorgeous isn’t he though?! He’s really starting to fill out and grow into his features now, he’s very cute indeed!!!! 😊

• Heart
The baby is absolutely gorgeous isn’t he though?! He’s really starting to fill out and grow into his features now, he’s very cute indeed!!!! 😊
yes hes always been cute but now growing into his skin (if you get what i mean) ..he reminds me of a friends son who looked like a little old man as a newborn who was too small for his skin! as soon as filled out he started to look like a baby!
i do worry that he looks like hes in discomfort a lot of the time though ...i know babies pull some funny faces but his tongue is always poking out or rolling around. Cant help being prodded and poked by Jake all day!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she needed any work done and was naturally really pretty. Baffles me when people spend so much on cosmetic procedures they don’t need and end up looking like caricatures of themselves
Her new stories say she hasn't had lip fillers in 2 years, that's a big fat lie 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
On story’s AGAIN,moaning about a message he was sent
He REALLY needs help.
He’s turning into a proper narcissist!
Someone get him into intense therapy !!
I actually cannot stand him anymore.
I used to think he was a ball of energy &fun.Someone who didn’t take themselves too seriously.
His need for validation& adoration is off the scale

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He REALLY needs help.
I used to think he was a ball of energy &fun.Someone who didn’t take themselves to seriously.
Fair play to Sophie because I would have smashed his phone by now

Reactions: 14
He REALLY needs help.
I used to think he was a ball of energy &fun.Someone who didn’t take themselves to seriously.
The most insecure person on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Jake, if you're reading Tattle, then give your mum a nudge and tell her to declare the Sph2onge items as #gifted or #ad. God forbid the ASA gets involved.....haven't spoken to them in a while........may contact them now!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.