Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Fred isn’t in a car seat is he? For his age he needs to be in a high back booster? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Fred isn’t in a car seat is he? For his age he needs to be in a high back booster? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m more concerned about Jake sharing his school badge AGAIN! Jesus Christ Jake, put your phone down!

I wish he’d stop filming the kids for content and just go back to being a pineapple or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m more concerned about Jake sharing his school badge AGAIN! Jesus Christ Jake, put your phone down!

I wish he’d stop filming the kids for content and just go back to being a pineapple or something 😂
Yes! Back to his funny days!

Come on Jake- we know you read this! Sort yourself out!

Reactions: 8
Omg I'm so glad I've found this thread! The man is a nutter! He thinks he's being so clever! And the "icks" with the false laugh 🤦‍♀️😭 biggest ick of all is him doing bleeping icks. Jeez!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought this the other day.

If this is the stuff they film and show to millions of viewers... What don't they show?! Social services anybody?!

Also, Jake said the other day that the QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS has said Leo has CMPA, and yet they have chosen to give him a dairy based formula still?!?!? What the actual duck?!?!? You just know they'll be the weaning at 4 months type to "try and fill him up to sleep through the night" type twats.

They really are a couple of tit parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He’s one smug bastard
He really shouldn't be. He's obviously desperate for cash, him and Lord Farquard can't parent their baby properly for tit despite both being at home, and his main source of fame, social media, has turned against him.

The best thing this guy can do is delete social media, speak to his GP, and get a proper job to support his (soon to be broken) family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought this the other day.

If this is the stuff they film and show to millions of viewers... What don't they show?! Social services anybody?!

Also, Jake said the other day that the QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS has said Leo has CMPA, and yet they have chosen to give him a dairy based formula still?!?!? What the actual duck?!?!? You just know they'll be the weaning at 4 months type to "try and fill him up to sleep through the night" type twats.

They really are a couple of tit parents.
Totally agree. They filled the boy with different colic medicines, different milk, yet ignored the CMPA advice and instead moved him onto Kendamil which is the most milk like formula there is. I agree that they will wean him early, anything for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m STILL receiving messages thanks to him plastering my name. At least My name will be off there by tonight, he on the other hand- will still embarrass himself. I hope he gets some help cos he needs it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He's in the DM again today, begging for his cruise job! Note that he says he will "probably" be leaving so they haven't told him one way or another.

I hope he gets this job because his obsession with social media is toxic. He needs a distraction- and the money!
Please let there be no internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the cruise companies see his behaviour on insta they might not want him anymore. I’m not sure how it all works but surely if they wanted him to work for them they would be getting things sorted out now and he would know if he was going or not 🤔

He's in the DM again today, begging for his cruise job! Note that he says he will "probably" be leaving so they haven't told him one way or another.

I hope he gets this job because his obsession with social media is toxic. He needs a distraction- and the money!
Sophie will be breathing a massive sigh of relief - only 2 kids not 3 for 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the cruise companies see his behaviour on insta they might not want him anymore. I’m not sure how it all works but surely if they wanted him to work for them they would be getting things sorted out now and he would know if he was going or not 🤔
Exactly. He already knows he’s doing panto in Lincoln he said the other day.

Sophie will be breathing a massive sigh of relief - only 2 kids not 3 for 6 months
He’ll probably expect to come to every port to meet him so he can get some Leo content

Reactions: 9
As a Healthcare professional I would categorically tell my patients to NEVER EVER EVER put anything in their ears smaller than an elbow!! Is Sophie really that desperate for cash that she would use a dangerous tool, purporting to be a medical device, on her own son???? Nooo, surely they're not that skint, or stupid?!
Thought exactly the same thing. They’d sell their souls/grandmothers for the money and fame. That device looks dangerous!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The obsession for filming himself for random people in the world puts people at risk as he make silly decisions and can’t be on the ball - driving with someone next to me filming me would be really off putting

Reactions: 7
He acts like a spoilt child throwing their toys out the pram these days! He used to be a great laugh with his love island and I’m a celeb commentary!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how Fred’s bio dad feels about it all, I think it must be hard to see your child shared so widely on social media
Also think that little boy is lovely 😊 but it’s not good for him to be so widely shared

Jake should go on mums net before he shared baby stuff - because being a parent is such a universal experience everyone has an opinion unlike the other content he uses to share before becoming a dad

I wonder how Fred’s bio dad feels about it all, I think it must be hard to see your child shared so widely on social media
Also think that little boy is lovely 😊 but it’s not good for him to be so widely shared

Jake should go on mums net before he shared baby stuff - because being a parent is such a universal experience everyone has an opinion unlike the other content he uses to share before becoming a dad
I’d say, not bothered. As his father, he could stop this so🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.