Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said that his story views double with Leo. He's
He’s desperate to be the first guy to get one of these reality shows like the mummy diaries I’m sure of it. He keeps going on about how people should see from the mans view and this podcast he apparently recorded with the two other blokes about parenting... where is it?!
Being a parent isn’t a personality trait I wish someone would tell these influencers who are making careers out of it.
Spot on. He said earlier today that he gets double the story views with Leo. He's definitely pitching for a parent-related reality show.

I watched Celebrity Bumps (dreadful) and when he is serious, he comes across really well, but the constant joking around is really unfunny. It's just irritating and cringeworthy.

Serious Jake is likeable. He just needs to show more of that side of himself, and put his bloody phone down instead of saturating his Insta with 100 stories before 10am!

Reactions: 11
His mum constantly has an iPad attached to her. And jake is just getting more immature by the minute. No wonder Sophie needed a break 🙄

Reactions: 10
He said that his story views double with Leo. He's
Spot on. He said earlier today that he gets double the story views with Leo. He's definitely pitching for a parent-related reality show.

I watched Celebrity Bumps (dreadful) and when he is serious, he comes across really well, but the constant joking around is really unfunny. It's just irritating and cringeworthy.

Serious Jake is likeable. He just needs to show more of that side of himself, and put his bloody phone down instead of saturating his Insta with 100 stories before 10am!
I agree. It must be tiring being Jake. Literally everything he says is for affect. He just seems like he’s trying so hard to be funny it’s just exhausting. And completely unfunny of course.

Reactions: 8
Wonder who is going to be doing night shift tonight? I watched his mums stories earlier and almost felt a bit sorry for her. She was saying how drained she is and how tiring having the baby there is. Jake just doesn’t seem to give a tit though. He’s even got his stepdad making him food which rather than just eat and be grateful for, he’d rather embarrass the guy all over insta.

What kind of monster puts butter with peanut butter anyway?? 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve never watched Jakes feed before, but I have based on this. Oh my god...... this is someone who clearly feels like he didn’t get the shot he deserved at fame so let go the parent route. He’s so about the feed- crying baby on the cushion- its fine because the product placement has to happen. 🙄🙄
And the ‘he only has three followers, how dare he criticise me?’ Type comments, because you need a similar follower level to criticise someone right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
he obviously measures the amount of followers someone has as an indication of their worth as a person. Nah, we just don't let randoms into our private lives jake.

He reminds me of the Duracell bunny, never stops and sometimes it’s exhausting watching his stories so no wonder Sophie needed a bit of peace!

Reactions: 11
That’s twice within a year he’s been sent to his mums 😂 and even she is exhausted with him. Crikey, he’s in his 30’s isn’t it?

• Haha
I find it strange that Soph finally saw Leo again after a few days away, first thing she didn’t do was take him from Jake and snuggle him. Just bizarre.

Reactions: 15
Poor little mite looked terrified! Just hold him close to feel loved, all this parading around to be filmed. Poor thing.

Why does he film absolutely everything? If I was Sophie and he arrived back home with our newborn baby in one arm and his bloody phone filming in the other I’d be so fed up. Why can’t it just be private? He’s absolutely obsessed with Instagram.

Reactions: 15
I wonder who was in their house. She went out the door didn’t she, then someone was in the kitchen?

Reactions: 1
I find it strange that Soph finally saw Leo again after a few days away, first thing she didn’t do was take him from Jake and snuggle him. Just bizarre.
Yes I noticed that!! I expected her to grab him and give him a a big cuddle!! Never seen a mother least excited to see her young baby that she's been separated from!
It's all very weird!!

Reactions: 14
I wonder who was in their house. She went out the door didn’t she, then someone was in the kitchen?
?
No, there was a postie or someone just coming up to the door as Jake walked in, she asked Freddie to grab the parcel or whatever it was then it sounded like the tv or radio on in the background in the house

I find it all a bit strange.
The force smiled shot of them back together.
Sophie seems happier when jake was at his mums house.

I personally don't find Sophie any better than Jake. I don't think she's a "get on with it" type person - I just think she's bored and annoyed at having to do stuff. I don't think she's madly devoted and in love with Jake, and I think Jake is definitely more into her than she is him. I think she's a wannabe (as shown by her going on CGD) just like he is, which is why they were trying for a baby so early into their relationship, so he stuck around. She's been far more interested in flaunting how slim she is so soon after having L, rather than being a good parent. That baby is a meal ticket for them both that's come just at the right time during lockdown when both couldn't work like before.

I'm starting to think that Sophie genuinely let or even asked Jake to take that tiny newborn for a few days to his mums, and of that's the case then Jake is actually the better parent (and he's hardly a poster boy of fatherhood himself).

Incidentally, I do hope she used the time wisely and got those awful facial fillers dissolved. Shes been looking SO masculine lately. Proper Mask jaw 🙈

• Heart
Why can’t he just look after THEIR baby under the same roof? How bizarre

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.