Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh what is wrong with him!
moaning about being tired and how Sophie is taking the boys to tennis so he can catch up on sleep and he’s doing a mirror work out for Instagram instead.

Surely if you’d been away from The family for three days you’d have a day off and just catch up together even if it’s films in bed or something relaxing

He’s honestly not okay.
Wish he’d shut up with his ‘REAL TALK’ bullshit too

Reactions: 11
I’d have dropped the scissors and grabbed my son! Days without him and she was just like oh your back

Reactions: 10
Ok I have to admit the 'icks' reactions do make me laugh, I hope he doesn't just make them up himself 😂edit to add - he def should be napping though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just have a flipping nap Jake. Hes gonna be moaning how tired her os later when he has wasted this time.

Reactions: 3
Why does he film absolutely everything? If I was Sophie and he arrived back home with our newborn baby in one arm and his bloody phone filming in the other I’d be so fed up. Why can’t it just be private? He’s absolutely obsessed with Instagram.
He is absolutely desperate for attention. He’d sell his granny if he thought it would get him a bit of limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love life too much 🙄🙄
Seriosuly not many peiple are big nappers before kids. But you have a babh who doest settle, so eother have a nap or quit moaning.

Reactions: 2
Love life too much 🙄🙄
Seriosuly not many peiple are big nappers before kids. But you have a babh who doest settle, so eother have a nap or quit moaning.
"I just love life too much." What an odd thing to say for somebody who actively seeks out trolls and spends a lot of time going off at them.

I agree that their "happy" family reunion looks forced, as others have said. I think he and Sophie may be having problems. Jake's always saying that nobody told him how hard having a baby would be, etc.

Reactions: 6
Hes quick to defend himself. I wasnt even being that negative.

Think I touched a nerve.

Why not just say "yes i appreciate worrking innthis industry we have the privilege of being flexible."

So aggressive

Think I touched a nerve.

Why not just say "yes i appreciate worrking innthis industry we have the privilege of being flexible."

So aggressive.

Deleted my comment as feel he may set his people on me.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Think I touched a nerve.

So aggressive

Think I touched a nerve.

So aggressive.

Work full time?! Where does he fit this full time job in between his 22 hours a day on Instagram? Does he work on different time to the rest of us.

im sure you both work hard at what you do, but it’s not a full time job or you wouldn’t both be constantly at home with the baby 24/7 would you.

What a twit. He’s DESPERATE for this troll narrative to the point where he’s now trying to twist normal comments into negative trolls just to get attention.

How can someone go from really likeable and seeming down to Earth and a nice guy, to an absolutely dick in the space of months, because Jake has managed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Think I touched a nerve.

So aggressive

Think I touched a nerve.

So aggressive.

Jake....

no son. You & Sophie do not work “full time” - please get a grip of yourself man. Maybe go down the building site and tell all the lads working 12hr days lugging brick around that you think you work full time and see what response you get?

he’s turned into such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Work full time?! Where does he fit this full time job in between his 22 hours a day on Instagram? Does he work on different time to the rest of us.

im sure you both work hard at what you do, but it’s not a full time job or you wouldn’t both be constantly at home with the baby 24/7 would you.

What a twit.
Exactly thats the point i was making. He just got really defensive. I never said he didnt work hard but their is no way it is a full time job. 😕

Reactions: 7
I’d honestly love to know where he fits these full time work hours In because I see more of him than I do people I live with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly thats the point i was making. He just got really defensive. I never said he didnt work hard but their is no way it is a full time job. 😕
It’s not even a job..... sorry but chatting utter bollocks on Instagram day in day out or soling shite down a camera for a tacky reality tv show is NOT a real job in any sense and it sure as tit is not a full time job at all!!!!! What nonsense he’s talking!!! Even before Sophie got pregnant she wasn’t exactly flat out grinding away at her beauty business full time, she hardly seemed to do much with that aside from doing Jakes fake bake once a week....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Think I touched a nerve.

So aggressive

Think I touched a nerve.

So aggressive.

Work full time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!! I’ve never known anyone else who works full time, or even part time to post 4884737337 stories a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophie was advertising a curling iron that likes really good. The website looked dodgy no reviews, couldn't Google the brand. And now I've realised she's advertising a different curly iron or dryer every few days. Soooooo over the #ads

"works full time" duck off Jake!!! Come back to me when you're out the house 10hrs a day, 5 days a week and commuting. Then spending weekends doing the food shops cleaning the house and ferrying Kris about. Privileged hole.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.