Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie was advertising a curling iron that likes really good. The website looked dodgy no reviews, couldn't Google the brand. And now I've realised she's advertising a different curly iron or dryer every few days. Soooooo over the #ads

"works full time" duck off Jake!!! Come back to me when you're out the house 10hrs a day, 5 days a week and commuting. Then spending weekends doing the food shops cleaning the house and ferrying Kris about. Privileged hole.
not that you’d know when either of them are advertising half the time as it’s never marked #ad 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think Sophie is naturally really beautiful, why she’s getting fillers and work done I don’t know

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahha even the sun are trolling him now! He is honestly so aggressive. He strikes me as one of those guys who thinks he’s progressive and cool but chip away a little and it’s just pure chav underneath. Like when he starts banging on about possessions and designer tit meaning nothing but he’s pouncing around buying ‘fake’ designer bags on holiday and has the Range Rover influencers car of choice sitting in his driveway.

Someone said earlier about him valuing worth by the number of followers someone has and I think that’s bang on!

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t he realise that the more he posts the more people are going to have an opinion?

He’s a bleeping attention seeking cock! Hates anything other than glowing rim licking compliments. Anything else is TroLLinG. I get he’s had some awful comments and messages, but, he doesn’t have to film every moment of that tiny babies life so cunts can pass comment and have their crappy say. The kid is barely even born and everyone knows everything about him! I can’t stand it. Nothing is sacred.

Reactions: 15
He's always been a slimey cockwomble.
2012 Jake was just as much of an attention seeking bleep as 2021 Jake.
Jimmy Bullard had the right idea.
“Why the duck are you in here? What are you? What sort of skill have you got?”
Absolutely none Jimmy mate, just a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think it was really really REALLY crass of him to put that little baby of his in that lion costume considering what the family of that poor little cain girl went through/still are going through?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
New Thread Suggestion...

Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 Would Set Fire To His Nan If It Meant More Content For 'The Gram'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hes loving it it’s the most relevant he’s ever been even if the paper got it wrong. What would have been more embarrassing Jake would have been if the paper picked up how you claim to have a full time job when real people like nurses have been working actual full time jobs the last year. Not a stint in panto and having mtv round their house. That’s embarrassing for you.

do you know how the sun wouldn’t have posted that? If you didn’t post 325 stories a day documenting every single move you make

Anyone else think it was really really REALLY crass of him to put that little baby of his in that lion costume considering what the family of that poor little cain girl went through/still are going through?
Yes!!! I thought the same! He clearly doesn’t give a duck. There was no need for him to do that!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sophie rolled her eyes at him when he was doing a story whilst also trying to administer his meds. Looked annoyed

Reactions: 10
Sophie rolled her eyes at him when he was doing a story whilst also trying to administer his meds. Looked annoyed
No wonder! It’s first thing in the morning, she’s trying to get medicine into a baby and he’s chatting tit into his phone yet again instead of just being a parent and focusing on the child’s needs. I’d have told him to shove his phone up his arse.

• Haha
Again Jake says that Leo wouldn't settle and he had them both up from 3am. Why can't they take it in turns so one is up whilst other sleeps and alternate. Surely with Soph being a mum for 2nd time she would've thought of it.

Reactions: 10
Again Jake says that Leo wouldn't settle and he had them both up from 3am. Why can't they take it in turns so one is up whilst other sleeps and alternate. Surely with Soph being a mum for 2nd time she would've thought of it.
I’ve not even got kids and I’ve thought of it. The have a 3/4 bedroom house. Why when the baby wakes and won’t settle do they stay in bed and not go to another bedroom or the lounge with him and let the other one continue sleeping.

I get the feeling Jake is very needy and scared of missing out on something so wants to see every little thing that happens. He joked about coaching him to say dada as his first word but I honestly think that’s exactly what he’ll be doing

He’ll still love you if you put him down for two minutes jake

Reactions: 7
One day he’ll regret filming 99% of his child’s life on his phone and not just taking it all in himself. Of course it’s nice to have memories to look back on but not everything needs to be put on social media.

No wonder! It’s first thing in the morning, she’s trying to get medicine into a baby and he’s chatting tit into his phone yet again instead of just being a parent and focusing on the child’s needs. I’d have told him to shove his phone up his arse.
l seriously think going about what he said in that last story and how he said it sarcastically theres definitely something funny going on between them " lm going for drinks and mummy's got you all day" it seems really odd almost fake

l seriously think going about what he said in that last story and how he said it sarcastically theres definitely something funny going on between them " lm going for drinks and mummy's got you all day" it seems really odd almost fake
Omg he deleted it

Omg he deleted it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sophie looked and sounded very annoyed with him during the medicine stories. Not everything needs filmed for the gram. He made a comment to her recently about being present with her children. He should heed his own words because all he thinks about is filming every moment he can. Because he’s ‘real’ and it’s ‘real talk’.

He’s trying to present himself as some sort of parenting guru. It makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

This is my first time on this thread. I don't follow Jake on social media but I do follow his girlfriend and watched that Celeb bumps programme.

What I will say, to add to everything on here, is how bleeping ridiculous did he look on the Celeb bumps show when he kept wearing that hat with a massive brim for the interviews part where him and Sophie were just sitting in the house talking about the pregnancy/life/parenthood.

Anyone who does that is a massive head in my opinion, and that's before they even open their mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.