Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdee

Chatty Member
It's not really celebrity master chef is it though...

It's more the desperado parade Hoping he gets voted out first 🙏
But his that desperate he would have had private cooking lessons (he skipped chicken week obviously)

I think zelda is truly awful and some.of the things she spurts make me sick the..things.i will give her credit for though I she dies look after Leo better then his parents hi looks clean and has his hair brushed and wears the sort of clothes a little boy should wear
And she isn't a grief thief she keeps her grief private
But she also gave us jakob and totally enables him to be the self centred fame hungry, bully and vile prick that we see before us .

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So the borrowers are stopping together to present a united front
Both desperate to promote the minus zilch lister lifestyle they so badly want
These two cunts will NEVER separate, they both enable each others delusional ideas about their fame .
Both are fucking bone idle and will never survive when it crashes and they end up either signing on or shelf stacking in Aldi.
Enjoy your life, new nose and your queer husband, I just feel sorry for the kids dragged into this shit show...

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Sad fucker, glad he's not getting the likes😆😆😆
Fake twat who can't look after his son by himself, useless cunt🤬🤬🤬

Also wonder if we'll see the lesser spotted Flaps today😂😂😂

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Does anyone think it’s weird how this weird behaviour kicked off when THAT photo was leaked 🫢

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
so passive aggressive about the other parents been happy to leave the kids swimming on his own but he stayed in the pool. He would have only done it for attention the sad fucker.

Just to let you know fakey it doesn’t make you any better than these parents. They are doing as they are told, probably take their kids every week and don’t need their mummy or daddy to help them look after their kids.

Bet it kills him not being allowed to film the little genius in his lesson.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Just tortured myself scrolling through his IG & took a few shots to add to the 'Is it him or not him in drag' discussions. What do we think Fakeys?
Screenshot_20240307-080801_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075911_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075837_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075156_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075118_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075059_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-074926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

brat13

Why can he not just take the poor kid out for a day without any filming? It borderlines cruel at this point now.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Her teeth are more awful now, I’m no dentist but they look pretty ok to me in the before picture just not white given how she smokes like a chimney. Since having them done all I focus on is the one slanted one she has 😂😂
Exactly this! All she needed was teeth whitening and maybe a bit of ceramic bonding and she'd have looked fine. Fake had reeally nice teeth before he got his comedy Dick Emery-esque Turkey teef. Silly fuckers.

jake-quickenden-hero-new.jpg

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Lol, it must cost him £60-70 to attend these non-job interviews 😃 petrol,parking, train ticket , a sandwich etc

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m seriously starting to wonder if another big argument (probably physical) happened and Freddie is not allowed near him. If Zelda is still there it’s because he needed a babysitter for his “audition” today (plus he can’t actually look after the child on his own).

Sometbing has gone down, it’s so weird. They wouldn’t be acting this secretive if they’d gone away somewhere as they like to show off too much.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Too much work can be aging. So many young girls look older due to the fillers and the alterations they make to their faces. It’s crazy.
You only need to look at 95% of the cast of Towie to see that 😂 When they look in the mirror, like Flappy, they obviously see something very different to the rest of us. Some of these parents probably barely recognise their own kids anymore. It’s pretty obvious Flaps family haven’t got any time for Fakey but I’d love to know what they think of the drastic change in her, over just a couple of years. 31 years old and she looks scrawny, haggard and a lot older than her actual years. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a self obsessed/entitled, up herself, fame hungry wannabe who has actually brought it all on herself 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Or I could have got ‘dressed up’, posted myself in London on an escalator so people think I’ve got some sort of job opportunity 😂 I’d take one look at his footwear and tell him thanks but no thanks. Well unless he’s auditioning for some sort of cartoon character of course 🤭
I think he has an album on his phone titled “re-usable bullshit” I think whenever he actually does go somewhere or does have an audition in the big smoke he takes random images similar to this to pretend he off somewhere when really he’s in bed! Its like if he wants to take a insta break and not explain his absence to his masses of adoring fans he re uses old recorded videos like this 😂 im sure he has some on a train or on a plane aswell to reuse! Think this is in the self titled ‘influencer’s ’ handbook 🙄 I remember he posted an image of an empty train station that he took off google about a year or more ago maybe? literally took it off google 😂 What was the thing about the image of the bird or something? That still baffles me? what number thread was that on?
Also has Flaps shown her boat race yet? if not it doesn’t count as ‘being back’ 😂 oh the suspense and mystery behind the disappearance of Flappy the unknown instagrammer and failed youtube vlogger and CGD contestant that got pied by Eyal Booker! oh yeah and wife of some cunt off xFactor!

• Haha