Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are his new follows today. Daisy Maguire works for Soccer Aid, Billy Wingrove has said he’s been shooting something exciting at Stamford Bridge today and then there’s Jedward So obviously something football related he’s managed to get involved in. Billy said it’s a big announcement but he can’t share it yet, so let’s see if Fakey does his usual and makes it obvious what he’s doing before anyone is supposed to know

Attachments

Reactions: 19
trine & Hayze2384 - your profile pic
That’s the true fugliness of him without filtering
---
Oh good, that means every day for the foreseeable he’ll be modelling new football boots and trying to get the Spud to kick a ball which will be a total fail because he won’t have a clue what Fakeys screeching at him to do

Reactions: 18
Is he hoping to get on the pitch to play at this year's soccer aid? A step up from the "presenting" last year

Are Jedward still a thing?

Reactions: 16
Can someone please repost the video of him shouting ‘make some noise’ at Soccer Aid? That was pure comedy gold!

Reactions: 22
Why is he lying on a topless 9 year old in his bed? Fucking predator had to make Fred’s birthday about him aswell he’s vile

Reactions: 24
disgusting using lowlife! Filming Fred in bed. He’s an absolute wrong un.

Reactions: 21
Oh no! Maybe she’s already under the patio,

Reactions: 13
LEAVE FRED THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!

He’s in his bed, no place is fucking off limits to film that child you absolute piece of shit Jake

Reactions: 27
Not bothered with Fred for ages but knows it being his birthday tomorrow, there’s insta engagement to be had So Flappy is obviously there because Freddie wouldn’t be there otherwise. She’s definitely staying hidden for a reason. Imagine if she’s had ‘work’ done and it’s not turned out like she hoped

OH WHAT A CUNT. LEAVE FREDDIE ALONE. STOP SUCKING THE BLOOD OUT OF YOUR CHILDREN TO MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER. IT DOESN'T BRUV.

Freddie looked really uncomfortable in that video, the way he was clutching the duvet round himself whilst Fake lay all over him. The lights were off, the kid was in bed trying to go to sleep FFS. Forcing him to say how much he was looking forward to the footy match. If I were Fred's dad I'd knock seven shades of shit out of that hook nose, syrup wearing predatory bully.

I fucking hate Jake Quickenden, he's a cunt and a n.

Reactions: 30
Thank god social media wasn’t a thing when I was at school because school bullies were bad enough without them having pretty much unlimited access to my home life like these poor content kids

So Leo not around to use so the prick invades Fred’s bedroom.Shameful prick and he really makes me sickFlaps you are a disgrace allowing him to film your son in bedNothing is private and he’s not your bro you ignorant cunt

Reactions: 17
Why does he always call the kids ‘bruv’ or ‘brother’
They’re not you’re fucking brothers they are your CHILDREN

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.