Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
He is pathetic! Walking round the shop in his freebie dressing gown how pathetic! It takes two seconds to chuck a top and jacket on, who does he think he’s impressing?

Making more fuss of this than Leo’s birthday. What a user. Feel so sorry for Freddie. Only a couple of years until he tells the prick to fuck off (if he’s even still in the picture then)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well guyssss, it looks like the feeble attempt at a "united front" failed miserably and was as authentic as Larry Grayson pretending to be straight!

Squidward is probably driving back to Quickenden Towers as we speak. What I want to know now is whether she's actually had work done or has RatBoy bitchslapped her in the face and she's waiting for the bruises to disappear?

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
You’d think fake was the first father with the sharing. He’s doing what millions, billions to his day, and that’s be a parent. He’s hardly invented the wheel 🙄

It’s why likes don’t tend to be huge as he’s sharing mundane shit most days.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
acting like the Instagram glitch was the reason he didn’t get any likes 😂😂😂
So if his likes are so piss poor because of the instagram ‘glitch’, how does that work when he posted this after insta was back up and running 😂. It’s the self entitlement that he thinks because he thinks his kid is cute, everybody else should. Maybe if we didn’t see him every day several times a day and they gave him a hair cut, wash and decent clothes to wear once in a while, people might agree with him but who wants to go on instagram and see the same thing day in day out. It must be killing him that his once ‘money maker’ isn’t doing the job for him anymore online.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
And it’s a bingo for me! I said the only reason he got her to drive up so late in the day is for his engagement he is literally bleeding followers daily so here is the reel to get all the huns going ooh Jake you’re such a good dad 🤮 it’s all he’s got
It's been a while here's Larry 🤣🤣

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
The sad thing is because we’ve spoken about Leo always being in a piss wet nappy and the lack of toilet training, he’s purely done that for Tattle’s benefit nobody else. He’s absolutely disgusting who the fuck needs enemies when you have got your own Dad sharing a picture of you to complete strangers on the potty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Redtea2

VIP Member
Just screenshotted that post she shared about SM being fake. Is she actually implying these are all relevant to them 🙄 Really? Yes some very apt for them but some laughable. Terrified daily about screwing their kids up? Is she fucking joking? When her husband thinks it’s acceptable to show their child’s shit all over the floor and him sitting on a potty online? Miss our independence but still fuck off on adult holidays more than most parents do. My particular favourite is about her being frustrated when he’s sick. Not fucking surprised the amount of time he feigns illness. Oh and about her anxiety because he doesn’t experience it. We wish 😂😂😂
Her kids how old in nappy’s scruffy hair no manners can’t eat right and never stops shoving shit his hon ….
without sounding horrible he’s the worst kid I’ve seen on social media he clearly needs help and placed in care of better people

• Heart
  • Sad

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Superman but can’t look after his own child on his own for any length of time.

he’s a fucking moron. His mother has been tidying for him everyday! I’m sure if flappy was there we’d have heard her voice or seen a snippet of her to prove everything is ok.

Why would she leave her precious favourite son for days though? All very strange. Unless they’ve split up and he’s said he’s gonna harm himself or something if she took Leo when he’s home for a week?

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How pathetic thinking no one saw his post in the hour Instagram was down.Fact is no one fucking cares about your son so move on and get a life prick.
It’s bullshit. That post wasn’t even up when Instagram crashed. He posted that once Instagram had come back up, so yet again he’s blatantly lying 🤥
Bet he is counting down til Friday when he can use Freddie’s birthday for content and all his Tena huns tell him what a fantastic stepdad he is 🤢 Such a fabulous stepdad, he’s not posted Fred not even once this year. So either he has chosen not to or maybe he has finally been told to stop using someone else’s child for content. Hopefully the latter.

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He is just relentless and really needs to back away from social media.Everything about him makes me 🤮
IMG_9516.jpeg

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You’d think fake was the first father with the sharing. He’s doing what millions, billions to his day, and that’s be a parent. He’s hardly invented the wheel 🙄

It’s why likes don’t tend to be huge as he’s sharing mundane shit most days.
I think you’re being generous to him saying he’s being a parent 😂 I bet when he’s not filming him, he doesn’t even interact with Spud. For a 35 year old, it astounds me just have clueless he is where it comes to parenting. His child is 3 years old and sadly behind for his age and that cos of him/them. Imagine not being capable of looking after your child for a whole day by yourself, let alone overnight. All these quotes/stories at the moment making out he’s doing everything. Does he not realise him filming himself in London and the gym yesterday, shows he’d yet again left his son being looked after by somebody else for the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I think we can confidently remove the S from 'self taping' to get a true representation of where he'll end up later this year.
---
Do we think he self taped for that stunning, emotive ad where he curled a large one down the U-bend & waved some packets around?
Screenshot_20240312-180327_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Lazy fuckers back in the nappies for pissy pants then...You got to TRAIN them fucking idiots, it will make your life easier, thick pricks....They must have plenty of time on their hands after all they don't have much work, if that's what you call it....

• Sad
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve just seen ITV Wins latest new recruits are Kate Lawlers dogs 😂. Says something when your gig is in Dunelm but the 2 dogs are on the beach advertising a luxury lodge 😂 and apparently they’re going to be on LW and TM as well 😂 I wonder if Kate will change their insta bios to read TV Presenters now 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart