Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Flappy’s RR is still there by the looks of it in this pic of Nik-Nak enroute to his swimming lesson and here are a couple of pics for the munster family album for any fortunate people who are in the blocked 🚫 club 🤣
---
Sorry for the repeat pics that will teach me to read newest posts 1st when catching up on everyone else’s funny posts on this useless bunch of idiots 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Talking of the potty training. I’m still convinced that Zelda had Leo for several days while Flappy had whatever ‘work’ she’s had done. If he’s genuinely going on the potty now and it’s not just a photo opportunity for that sick oversharing cunt, I bet it’s Zelda that actually started Leo on the potty, not them at all.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How ironic that she’s posting about social media being fake when her previous stories show them playing happy families on there 🤦🏻‍♀️ If it’s so fake why do they both feel the need to share everything (barring the new hooter 😉) on there? Why not keep it private like normal couples do? Because they are both desperate, self-entitled, narcissistic, fame hungry, attention seeking cunts who live their lives for instagram and validation off of total strangers, but only if those strangers tell them what they want to hear. Just waiting for him to share it now 🙄😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jimmy wants his shorts back. It's almost like history repeating itself!

Screenshot_20240305-182058~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Nice to see flaps has opted for a nose job to look just like her gay husband, in that reflection it looks like she’s got a right hooked beak

• Haha
  • Heart

StrictlyNoFakey

Can someone please repost the video of him shouting ‘make some noise’ at Soccer Aid? That was pure comedy gold!

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
So Sam is flying home from holiday in Dubai today ready for his appearance at Cheltenham (wonder if Chris Hughes will be there 😉) for This Morning tomorrow. Remind me what is Fakey doing this week? 🤭
Fakey must really ‘hate’ Sam. I ain’t joking about that. I remember how he was spewing poison on his name while Sam was in the jungle. He knew Sam would snap up all the jobs so was trying to ruin things for him.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Is he on something in this? His eyes are like saucers and he looks like he’s trying to stop his jaw swinging.
He does sound nasal. The cunt makes my skin crawl. He just has predator written all over him. That square bit of beard under his bottom lip makes me feel sick along with that syrup. 🤢

• Sick

Turmeric123

VIP Member
That was really weird. As soon as I posted the new thread and I voted on the poll, almost immediately I noticed in a split nano-second that somebody had voted YES ffs!!!!

Hmmm. 🧐

---
I see he's getting on the Big Brother bandwagon now. He's never mentioned watching it before. Honestly, he is pathetic. 🤡

View attachment 2796445
Which of them is glued here
1. Fakey
2. Zelda
3. Flaps

My bets on no 1 he replies in seconds to messages and comments

CBB will be his fav until he is ignored by OK,New, TM, Lorraine etc

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Fakey in a caravan this week 😂 has he blagged the free stay with the offer to dress uk as one of their kids' characters?
Screenshot_20240311_150452_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Congratulations to everyone who called this weeks ago!! It’s made my royally shit day turn into some what positive. What a class A bellend

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Imagine feeling the need to film, taking loads of pictures / videos of your step-son on his birthday, and not just living in the moment and enjoying it? I get people filming stuff and sending it on to family or keeping it for their own memories, but to do this excessively for strangers on Instagram, NOTHING is private with him. I bet it’s the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up is CONTENT, honestly it must be fucking exhausting being him and being around him. Why was they not telling Leo to back off as well when Freddie was trying to have a look at / open his presents, he’s had his day and they need to nip that in the bud or he’s just going to end up like his dick head of a Dad.

Flaps has defo had the beak done your post is likely to be bang on @PrincessJeanie I would not bet against it anyway 😂
Flapz selfie 😃

1024px-Concorde_33204258501.jpg

• Haha

marsaud

100 per cent he is on the phone. His whole life he is either on it or posing for it. What a waste of a life.

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Which of them is glued here
1. Fakey
2. Zelda
3. Flaps

My bets on no 1 he replies in seconds to messages and comments

CBB will be his fav until he is ignored by OK,New, TM, Lorraine etc
Definitely Fakey! He's addicted to us 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He must deep down hate doing ads because it makes his insta engagement even more shit 😂 I know he turned the likes off straight away on that reel but 13 comments only 🤭 it’s the same few die hard ‘fans’ that comment on everything they both do and one comment is him having to reply to someone and him being a dick about it as usual 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The four that have voted yes to the poll have to be Fakey, Flaps, Zelda and DoorMatt on their burner accounts surely?

• Haha