Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she took all that shit on holiday with her to take the most boring ass bland pictures of the beige one, he is practically camoflage against the rocks lol

Reactions: 26
So last week he was on the end of week cast photo even though he didn’t turn up until the Saturday been in Newcastle all week but no sign of him on this weeks photo. Obviously too busy trying to sing in a corridor

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen aswell Pete Wicks and Sam Thompson are reporting live from the red carpet at The Brits probably why he’s been so quiet this week oh well there is always his week of Leo4likes

Reactions: 20
Has it got that bad that he’s now busking

Reactions: 17
Chris is off to the Brits too. Surely Jake’s his +1 with them being besties

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it tragic when people like Chris Hughes and other ex reality contestants (not Fakey ) are invited to events like the Brits? At one time it was purely just people involved in the music industry. Now any z lister cunt seems to blag an invite

Reactions: 29
With all the sickies he pulls he will only manage one that offers the bare minimum.

Reactions: 18
Oh dear!

Reactions: 11
FFS Facebook is showing his fucking ugly face on my feed
They need to swap that catfish photo. I bet the only aspect of his TV “presenting” he dislikes is the fact that we get to see his real face without the multi level filter.

Reactions: 16
What even is this reel? Apart from the fact that the kid looks a right mess, he looks confused.

Look at his face!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
What is this prick even doing? You can't understand a word he attempts to screech.

Utterly horrific.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.