Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell has happened to Flappy, I hope she's working on the best jeans reel I've ever seen
---
Yes, the OK live was hilarious

Reactions: 19
Maybe Flapz is back working as a ‘PA’ full-time.

Reactions: 18
Dan is way better than him doing the Beyonce dance routine. I hope people said that in the comments.

Reactions: 18

Dunlop rang.

They want their pair of Cross-Plies back

Reactions: 21
Such a gormless, ugly cunt. Truly inbred.

https://giphy.com/zaDi0mXkYM3eg
What a pair. Her soup-coolers are fatter than a pair of bus tyres, his gnashers are like Jaws - his hairline has receded further than the fucking ice-caps ..... he's got more scribbles on him than the A40(M) Westway Underpass ..... no willy.....
his over-made-up muvver is deranged & sits at her computer like Lola from Copacabana insulting disabled people.....

they are like inmates at Rampton , or something...?

Reactions: 26
'Like Lola from Copacabana' has proper done me in

Reactions: 17
He failed miserably then. There’s no comparison RK taking the piss, Fakey trying to look sexy
I 100% believe all his tiktoks are aimed at Fakey, it’s always too much of a coincidence for them not to be

Reactions: 23
Hope Doormatt is OK. Unlike Zelda to be away from her job at presenting the soap rundowns (self appointed) ....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.