Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alison10011

'Don't chuck the stones Leo' x 10.. Gremlin chucks stones anyway and goes back for more. Fakey tells him again and then gives up when he is ignored..

Great parenting there you massive cunt.

Put your phone down and remove the little gremlin from the stones. It's not rocket science.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Oh I think I love you @Melaniejane79 😍😍😍 staying somewhere with family in the name, aaaand they didn't take their family🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
Wow £864 for 4 nights, breakfast included🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he definitely paid for this out of his own pocket didn't he lol lol lol😆😆😆😆😆
---
He's spent £410 on 2 ski suits, that's pretty much half the holiday cost. So while Fred and Leo got fuck all for Christmas this cunt's been on a spending spree🤬🤬🤬🤬 will he even take them a present back. I just hate him, what a total shithouse he is🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Even the engagement was for the gram. He hadn’t brought a ring with him, he got it on holiday! Total gramworthy proposal lol
Remember he spent the first part of that holiday moaning that he was losing followers, then bam, out of nowhere he decided to propose 🙄 I’ve just gone and counted how many times his proposal made his grid (yes I know I’m sad 😂) He has shared it on 12 different grid posts 🤦🏻‍♀️
You seriously forget the amount of desperate attention seeking things he’s done until you look back because they’ve been so many of them 😂
One of my particular favourites from the last year was this ⬇😂 He was squirming the whole time he was doing it but had to put it on the gram because it was one of the only paid jobs he’d had that year 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
The stag weekend was my favourite, everyone looked absolutely miserable except Fakey. They all spent most of their time sat around scowling whilst scrolling their phones and looked pissed off every time he filmed them all. IIRC one of them even fucked off home early :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Abetterusername

He'll be back on this morning, lounging in bed with Leo, eyeing himself up on camera and scratching away at himself like a good un. Then straight out of the house for the obligatory gym post about being back at it..... no rest for the best, folks! While Sophie is left to sort the post trip washing, organising, kids etc

And about a million recycled reels/posts/stories too. One of those frequent days when being blocked is a good thing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Haha Tattle detectives strike again, we find everything out Fakey, no hiding from us🤭🤭🤭 even more ugly without any filters, big nosed cunt🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I truly hope the cunt catches pneumonia. Full bimgo for us predicting this. Nice to know he's all 'Tattled up'.

Five solid weeks with your son eh RatBoy?

You're an unfit father and that spotty slapper you married is a fucking disgrace too. Vile scumbags. 🤢

Let karma catch up this year. I'm manifesting it.

Cunts.

View attachment 2678531
View attachment 2678532

“Snow Dingling ???” WTF are these two thick fucks talking about ? He’ll be off work next week with flu due to BEING THAT CUNT on the slopes !!!

His LIFE is basically for his audience on instagram. Not his family, not his wife, not his (cough) friends.
His life revolves around instagram.

FUCK ME, Sad CUNT.

• Heart
  • Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
The stag do didnt he go back to hotel early and everybody else carried on partying all night 😜
Oh and the party he hosted the day after his wedding abroad he made everybody bring a bottle of booze

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Honestly this child's hair is disgusting. GET IT CUT.

Also, don't compare this child's matted bird's nest to dreadlocks. 🤬 YOU HAVE JUST INSULTED. THE WHOLE RASTAFARIAN COMMUNITY. 🤬🤬🤬

FUCK OFF JA FOOL. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Most people go on holiday and put their phones away. How many stories and reels is that now since Sunday 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’ll be skiing just in his boxers tomorrow. One thing is for certain. I guarantee you’ll never seen them on holiday with that couple again. He must literally drain anyone he spends time with of energy because of his need for constant attention and to be showing off. How Flappy can find him attractive astounds me 🤮

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You could understand him getting straight on his phone if he was checking on his kid but the fact the minute he wakes up he reaches for it purely to go on Instagram is tragic. A bit like this trip really 🤭
---

I’ve come to the conclusion she really is as thick as shit. I think she’s so deluded, like him, she’s still convinced him or them as a couple are going to hit the big time 😂 My partner would never even think to do 99% of what that attention seeking wanker does, but if he did, I certainly would not be there filming it or putting it on my own social media. I’d be hightailing it out the door.
Old Flapz definitely has something lacking in the IQ department. You can tell in photos of her that the lights are on but nobody's home. The same look as the long-haired gremlin son.

An empty void of nothingness behind those dead eyes. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The begging to be on gladiators and even tagging them and off limits.What a wanker and so desperate it’s actually embarrassing.Karma a bitch bro and the full Monty as good as it gets until April 👍View attachment 2688900
Somebody called this yesterday. I know where he lives. I’m going to send an invoice to his house for all the ideas he gets and uses from us 😂😂😂 On another note. It never gets boring taking the piss out of his TV set up 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart