Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this missing the dead brother, yet he doesn't seem to bother with the brother who is still here.
I lost my brother and father not once did I post about them for attention. In fact, my dad is 11 years dead today. Outside of my family, we will not mention it for attention, apart from here obviously. 😂
Lots of love to you @Lico for today, anniversary dates are always hard aren't they, I lost my mum 8 years ago and every now and again a song comes on the radio that reminds of her, sometimes it makes me tear up, sometimes it makes me smile but I have never once used it to gain sympathy and support online, he is absolutely disgusting for doing that.Wr carry on our lives and grieve our moments in private, there's definitely something wrong with someone who continues to use this death narrative to try and advance his non existent showbiz career.If i acted like him about my mum I think my husband would have had me carted off to see a shrink 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Grief thieving again ffs😡 desperate for the likes, what a bleep he is🤬🤬🤬 how about seeing the brother who's alive,been dining out on this for a decade, disgusting🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
That (ex) rugby player he’s been with has gone to France now today. Seriously has he binned his day job off to go on a non alcoholic pub crawl in Europe? His name will be mud in the theatre world. I’d imagine the FM must be fuming for his seemingly lack of commitment/professionalism to them. It must be because there is filming of some sort involved cos I can’t think this sort of gig pays mega bucks and we all know he’d do anything to be on camera

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was so sad he put a 🤣on his stupid wife’s post at 5am.Really think he gets off in a sickly perverse way when people comment on dead people.Zelda completely at fault for allowing this prick to benefit from the death of her son.Enjoy your likes and get your thrill for today but we see you 👀

• Heart
🐔Same old script from wiggy bollocks..Wonder if Zelda will put a post up I can't remember if she has or not, don't think she does, she gets enough likes from her crap soap comments, isn't he a sad ugly old fucker......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooohhh found this on Facebook 🧐 Since when was he a rugby fan?
Well spotted 😊 We all knew it had to involve him being filmed for ‘TV’ the fact it was last minute 🙄 At least his ‘grief’ isn’t stopping him doing a pub crawl 🙄 Funny how it’s a rugby promo when he’s never show the slightest interest in rugby and look how normal he’s dressed. Knows the rugby bloke would rip him a new one with his normal attire 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha Tattle detectives strike again, we find everything out Fakey, no hiding from us🤭🤭🤭 even more ugly without any filters, big nosed bleep🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also people being told he is not appearing due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’. What an offer of TV came along and he binned TFM and all his loyal fans off without a moments thought or notice? It’s pretty embarrassing for them to have to be so economical with the truth and proves exactly where his priorities lie. Be funny if his understudy gets rave reviews and they decide to bin him off instead 😂
Also makes sense why he’s so quiet. I thought what he was doing was top secret but more likely he doesn’t want the theatregoers he has let down, knowing he’s chosen to sack them off for no doubt a minor TV appearance.
I think I might message the FM and ask them for their thoughts on their ‘star’ performer constantly letting them and their audiences down 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he’s called in sick and that’s why he doesn’t post when he’s doing another job. You can’t advertise a so called celeb in a show but allow him to cancel at a moments notice, surely he’s contract bound🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I think he’s called in sick and that’s why he doesn’t post when he’s doing another job. You can’t advertise a so called celeb in a show but allow him to cancel at a moments notice, surely he’s contract bound🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m going to message TFM and ask them why he’s doing a pub crawl when he should be on stage as advertised 😂 People aren’t happy he’s not doing it and it doesn’t just look bad on him, it also looks bad on their production 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It shows he’s not committed to a job and I throughly hope it’s screwed him getting any more theatre work! How unprofessional!
There’s no way there is something in his contract that says he can just piss about travelling the country for tv instead of doing TFM. Surely his cast mates are thinking WTF.

This is why he’s now as the biggest desperado on TV. Never ever has he mentioned Rugby. Who gets him these last minute jobs? 😂 🦜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It shows he’s not committed to a job and I throughly hope it’s screwed him getting any more theatre work! How unprofessional!
There’s no way there is something in his contract that says he can just piss about travelling the country for tv instead of doing TFM. Surely his cast mates are thinking WTF.

This is why he’s now as the biggest desperado on TV. Never ever has he mentioned Rugby. Who gets him these last minute jobs? 😂 🦜
I mean how does him being a sidekick to an ex rugby player promoting non alcoholic beer, help his dream of being a TV presenter? Polly is very into rugby so I’m wondering if she got it last minute for him. She’s obviously not gone, looking at her stories cos she’s busy doing something else. He’s definitely going to get a black mark against him for this in the theatre industry though 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's beyond sick sick sick in the head

I hope everyone messages those people and says exactly why he isn't appreaing in TFM and ask them what they think of him now he's binned them off

I hope the TFM sack him

Reactions: 19
I hope flaps does trawl charity shops in Colchester as a friend of mine works in one and got her ear bent by another alumni of the Z list from Colchester, Stevi Richie’s dad! He was wanging on about his famous son and this mate had literally never heard of him and was even told they could advertise these clothes as having been worn by him. Comedy gold.
I wish I still lived there because it’s now full of the Hollywood elite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another person doing ITV comps for This Morning. Gemma Atkinson is doing them today. Really is about time he took that (as well as TV presenter & Actor) off his insta bio.
Oh and I’ve DMd the Full Monty so will report back if I get any sort of reply 🤞🏻😉

• Heart
duck THE duck OFF!!! Oxygen thief
Oh why don't you duck off then duck off that little bit further! 🤬 Do you know whst this is?

G U I L T

because as usual, all he thought about was himself.

He is basically being haunted by the mistakes he made and the guilt he feels.

bleep. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.