Jake Quickenden #93 From dying follicles to healthy testicles, Fakey's life just gets more unethical!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Flaps. Why is she suddenly following more pregnant/mummy/family bloggers?
If this is her plan for 2024, she needs to rethink. That market is already saturated and by people that actually don’t duck off and leave their kids for adult only trips on every given opportunity.
Seriously the desperation from this pair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
He’s probably seen that he’s getting tit for bailing on TFM again so thought he’d pull out the dead brother card to take the heat off. He wasn’t feeling down when he was skiing topless last week, the bleeping shameless little snake 🐍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooohhh found this on Facebook 🧐 Since when was he a rugby fan?
You little beauty. What a great find! Off to the Wiki these go. This has just confirmed the feeling I had all along!

He wasn't at home for Squidward's Birthday. He must have been in Dublin then! 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You little beauty. What a great find! Off to the Wiki these go. This has just confirmed the feeling I had all along!

He wasn't at home for Squidward's Birthday. He must have been in Dublin then! 👍
Can you imagine if Flappy did something like that on his birthday and didn’t spend it with him?? Oh my god he’d go into a right strop and be posting tit about feeling anxious blah blah blah. Oh Zelda you have created one self entitled man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine if Flappy did something like that on his birthday and didn’t spend it with him?? Oh my god he’d go into a right strop and be posting tit about feeling anxious blah blah blah. Oh Zelda you have created one self entitled man child.
Exactly. I could understand him missing it if the job he was doing was paying stupid money or was definitely going to lead to more lucrative work for him but by the sounds of it, this is very very very unlikely. He will literally put a chance to appear on TV before anyone or anything in his life. That’s a fact 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly this child's hair is disgusting. GET IT CUT.

Also, don't compare this child's matted bird's nest to dreadlocks. 🤬 YOU HAVE JUST INSULTED. THE WHOLE RASTAFARIAN COMMUNITY. 🤬🤬🤬

duck OFF JA FOOL. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The tena huns getting their knickers in a twist 😂
Maybe the penny will drop with them, that he'll drop anything for a 2min TV "appearance" or a "presenting" gig

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is he hiding as called in sick from his one hour a day job.Can’t believe once again they are covering his back while he earns pennies flying round the uk.Parrot definitely got him this she always showing rugby posts.Posting the dead to gain freaks sharing the dead all very bleeping weird and insulting.As for flaps wash his hair and put some conditioner on lazy stuck up cow.She really is such a pathetic excuse of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How RUDE to say that about dreadlocks! Does she think Rastafarians have dreadlocks because they can't be bothered to brush their hair?!! FFS.

• Heart
  • Wow
🐔 Cut his bleeping mop....He don't look cute, must annoy him, getting in his eyes, still I suppose it gives her content....she has duck all else and needs to buy a new iron.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Full Monty have definitely had some complaints. They’ve taken down their instagram grid post that showed him advertising Liverpool 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, it's no difference to footloose, is it. bleeping off at the drop of a hat on the off chance he'll get his face on telly.
Just sack the bleep, save yourself money and aggro, and blacklist him for any future touring productions....

• Heart
Hopefully what ever deluded fans he has left will be pissed off he‘s not performing and wake up to what a self absorbed prick he is who doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooohhh found this on Facebook 🧐 Since when was he a rugby fan?
Been caught skiving again. Look at the face.
---
I would absolutely cry laughing if he gets served his p45 and told to duck off by TFM
He could go and fight Aaron Chalmers then, couldn't he.
Got my Scouse flying monkeys on the case complaining about the non appearance....👍👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Also people being told he is not appearing due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’. What an offer of TV came along and he binned TFM and all his loyal fans off without a moments thought or notice? It’s pretty embarrassing for them to have to be so economical with the truth and proves exactly where his priorities lie. Be funny if his understudy gets rave reviews and they decide to bin him off instead 😂
Also makes sense why he’s so quiet. I thought what he was doing was top secret but more likely he doesn’t want the theatregoers he has let down, knowing he’s chosen to sack them off for no doubt a minor TV appearance.
I think I might message the FM and ask them for their thoughts on their ‘star’ performer constantly letting them and their audiences down 😂
Should send them a link to those posts showing where he is. He loves his fans so much he fucks them off at the drop of a hat for a 'better offer' of going round pubs with Ugo. Unforseen circumstances could imply he's ill or something but no he just couldn't be arsed and would rather get his ugly mug on tv For 5 mins

Sharing this again proving there was one reason and one reason only he did this and it’s nothing to do with actual grief 😡 Course he wants people to share their stories in his comments. It helps his engagement 🙄
As for ‘we love to be a victim’. He’s certainly got that one right. bleep.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.