Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappy so shit she can’t even be arsed to do her fake draw
She’s trying to squeeze as much insta engagement as she possibly can She’s not drawn it once on the day she said she’s going to. She’s desperate for brand deals online but she’s so fucking stupid, she doesn’t realise if they go on her insta to check her out, they’ll see how unprofessional she is with these giveaways and wouldn’t use her anyway

Reactions: 17
Maybe an 'anxiety' post too or being 'humble'.

The bottom really is falling out for these two! Bring on 2024!!
I wonder if there is still time for him to appear on TV before end of the year. He is a competition Presenter, don’t you know.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how flappy coped with all the parcels arriving for Christmas given she thought she needed a pa as parcels overwhelm her

Reactions: 19
It’s obvious Chris only goes near jake when the manager begs him too
he ain’t seen Chris since the wedding apart from when he watched him at pants again forced to watch him .
He can’t stand him like the rest of us
I know! Chris still hasn’t had that lunch with Fakey and Gail! I remember Fakey begging Chris to have lunch with them. Chris didn’t reply.

I guess she’s trying to pretend she is too busy. Deluded bint!
---
I wonder how flappy coped with all the parcels arriving for Christmas given she thought she needed a pa as parcels overwhelm her
You need to stopppp @JazzFan , I forgot about that. We all know she is a lying bitch! PA my ass!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The eye fucking in his last story he’s not looking at his son through the camera, he’s totally just looking at himself
I noticed this too..not one look at his son just eye fucking himself. Creepy piece of shit he is!
---
Hopefully they do go..get caught up in an avalanche...never to be seen again! Sorry not sorry!

Reactions: 19
Sparklesnest and Mrs king have done the same recently to up their incessant stories!

Reactions: 14
Fakey, just because Gail repeats a word, that doesn’t mean anything. And he didn’t even repeat it properly. For god sake get your kid some support. If you spent as much time helping Gail as you do in your piss tub, you’d see some improvements.

Reactions: 22
It’s obvious Chris only goes near jake when the manager begs him too
he ain’t seen Chris since the wedding apart from when he watched him at pants again forced to watch him .
He can’t stand him like the rest of us
notice Chris shared OL story wishing him a happy birthday but he didn’t share Fakeys

Reactions: 20
Sparklesnest and Mrs king have done the same recently to up their incessant stories!
Flapz is always late to the party. She obviously stalks countless Insta pages and copies on to her page which is why nothing works. Poor love!
---
notice Chris shared OL story wishing him a happy birthday but he didn’t share Fakeys
……I thought they were bros, well in Jaknob’s mind they are.

Her giveaways are clearly fake like the rest of her.If Zelda stays and looks after Leo more fool her.Bet his brother wonders why she gives so much time to one grandchild and seems to completely ignore his kids.Bitter horrid family and we all know flaps and Zelda can’t stand each other.

Surprise, surprise, another private account!

---
LAST DAY FLAPZ FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS DONATIONS. THEY SHUT AT 2PM TODAY.

---
And he's sharing that shitty reel AGAIN!

Sharing his reel of Gail yet again! Get the message Prickenden nobody is interested in the scruff! Santa asked his name he answered the end nothing cute or endearing about it his hair needs a cut and what in hell’s name is he wearing? He is cute to nobody but you

Reactions: 18
How many times is he going to share the same post.What a wanker and can you not take a hint that no one cares about seeing Leo on repeat.Lapland incoming or maybe they were just gifted the Christmas Eve box.

Reactions: 20
How many times is he going to share the same post.What a wanker and can you not take a hint that no one cares about seeing Leo on repeat.Lapland incoming or maybe they were just gifted the Christmas Eve box.
For somebody who has stated on many occasion they’re not bothered about likes on social media, his actions as always, tell a totally different story. Never known anyone on insta reshare the same posts/reels on their stories day after day like he does. He needs to accept that people are getting fed up with these cunts using their kids for likes/content

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.