Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and he wonders why he gets overlooked for decent jobs who wants to employ somebody that desperately seeks attention like a 12 year old, every minute of every day. I so hope Off Limits have arranged for paps tonight. Imagine the comments on the Daily Fail sidebar of shame

Reactions: 24
Oh my fucking christ that reel wtaf does he look like, honestly get out of the closet Jake fucking hell not 'ill' anymore then prickface. Wonder what Flappy's wearing

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 16
Fuck me! He look a right twat! A 35 year old man that does GRWM needs certifying!
Fuck me and that turns flaps on
mate I could not get in bed with that he looks a fucking state and I’m telling you now he’s GAY ….

Reactions: 25
Fucking hell, he’s back with a new fashion reel, what a prick.

He’s so transparent, he wears really awful outfits cos he knows he will get attention from it. He’s pathetic.

Out with the kids then? Doubt it.
He spared us the non closing wardrobe and gave us the wonky doorway

Reactions: 17
Work Christmas party and jakes going on like they are actually his friends
he has no friends

Reactions: 23
Two more for my bingo card! I'm counting that bolero jacket as "neon clothing" and I'm classing the christmas dinner as "job with Chris Hughes". Had two large brandies so I'm making my own rules up

Reactions: 31
He's utterly embarrassing himself. WTF!

Didn't Flapz go?

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
Chris will be screwing tonight bit of wishful thinking there eh fakey - maybe he is hoping to be finally let out the closet tonight after a few with his bae

Reactions: 22
Does he not genuinely realise that this is why he gets no work ?? Because he’s obsessed with z listers that he thinks they are celebs and films them every time he’s near them …. Like at charity events and Pete tells him get off his phone he’s literally on the carpet manic filming all the z listers

fuck me it’s a work party they wouldn’t ever associated with him outside that’s why Chris ain’t seen him in months ….

Reactions: 19
Fuck me! He look a right twat! A 35 year old man that does GRWM needs certifying!
Dressed like an 80s rent boy ... grow up ya pointless cunt
---
Does
The rings, the anchor necklace, earring, matador outfit, shiny shoes, exaggerated facial expressions, - he has won the most icks ever for one person competition

View attachment 2640178
Does he realise the 80s were years ago....
Anything for attention, eh, you queen

Reactions: 23
Dressed like an 80s rent boy ... grow up ya pointless cunt
---
Does

Does he realise the 80s were years ago....
Anything for attention, eh, you queen
I just wish he would come out as gay because it’s obvious
land I wish flaps wouldn’t see sense and leave is she not embarrassed being associated as that’s wife
embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.