Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Jake irrelevant 😂

I like that he must be sat at home upset because his social media is just completely failing. They must have spent £100s on buying bot followers. Surely wake up now and sort your life out.

I wonder if they are going to Lapland tomorrow? Fakey will need a break from having to spend a couple of lovely days 24 hours with his kids and wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’ve messaged champneys to ask if this was gifted. I know they won’t reply but worth trying.

More and more people are turning on influencers flaunting their free things when everyone else is struggling. I don’t think these two will be getting any freebies this time next year. I give them credit for getting by this long.

The funny thing is if he was open about things like dino at butlins and his singing gigs last year I’d actually have more respect for him. That’s beneath him but he’s happy to show off the fact he advertises washing powder and mosquito repellant.

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Poor Jaknob will smash his TV in. Sam Thompson will be on This Morning very soon being interviewed. That’s how you elevate a career not like deluded Fakey who claims he is ‘presenting’ every time he appears on TV for a 2min blink and you miss it appearance. I feel bad for him…..truly I do😂😂.
---
Flaps looks old enough to be her mum!
---

Begging for the ‘you ok hun?’ from the old tena brigade!
Anything to up his engagement. He’s the lowest of the low!
---
Pls check up on Fakey😂😂. His jealously must have landed him in Colchester Hospital!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Their lives are so boring they can't maintain any interest.
WTF are they thinking? Lazy workshy scroungers. I hate people like this.
She's are fucking thick as two short planks.
His muvver is the sort of person we keep at arms-length.....

• Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
She really didn't have bad teeth. Why not just get them whitened up? They look ridiculous now.
I saw a woman I follow who is also a dentist share a post about all the celebs who have had veneers and how it has taken all the character from their teeth. Miley Cyrus was one. Her teeth were fine before, smaller but now she has an overbite and too big for her face. I don't get why people go and get these cheaper turkey jobs either where they whittle down perfectly healthy teeth to stick those monstrosities on. Then you have to get them updated every 10 years or whatever as well
---
He’s nearly three years old and they stick him in the sink - more he’s encouraged him to sit in it for engagement!
A girl in my town is a bit of an influencer and followed by Sophie. I noticed she posted her kid in the sink the other day. Probably copied her. She's only got 43k followers but just got management which is more than Flapz has.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Aww I could never put my dogs in the kennels over Christmas.
I'd sooner put Maris into fucking kennels, the dogs are better behaved...
---
I wonder if flaps has seen Molly Mae and Tommy fumbles on the sidebar of shame in the Maldives, and is sobbing.....

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Wonky Zelda gob on Leo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He still looks a cunt in those glasses, too small for his massive dipper head 🤭🤭🤭
There's no way he was ill on Tuesday, he was just feeling sorry for himself the stupid wanker. He’s made a remarkable recovery to go out last night and off on a grifted trip today and tomorrow. Was probably too much sniff, like some said👃👃👃❄❄❄

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Catching up at last, don’t want to pick on the kid but what happened to the clever baby boy who holds his pencil correctly?
I know when my toddler shits because he shows me it in his potty, which is what Spud should be doing.
Her showing the cooked mess against the photo on the recipe is hilarious. Couldn’t look less alike.
Finally, he can’t even put a picture in a frame correctly, you can see the white backing on the left hand side. Twat!
IMG_4328.png
IMG_4327.png
IMG_4329.png
IMG_4330.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
They need to get jobs. Actual jobs not wafting around grifting. Surely Sophie could go back to beauty although with the damage she’s done to her face, I’m not sure many people would want a beautician who looks like she does doing anything on her.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Good luck with the gale force winds today 🤭 The more they tag, the more I’ll report. It’s obvious it’s a pr stay but they don’t want to say it cos they know they’ll get grief for it.
They’ll still upset people flaunting it whether it’s free or not though. At least they’ve not been given one of the more expensive hotels/rooms there. I suppose that’s something.

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Leo’s stomach the other night was huge.The fact he posted about him having a poo when he’s nearly 3 and in nappies is disgusting.The bottles the lack of speech yet these two don’t care whatsoever.Keep begging as 2024 coming soon and he’s going to bottom of the pile than he is now👍

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So they are at Alton towers let’s see if the arse wipes mark it as gifted😡
Obviously like I said earlier, an overnight stay so 100% grifted. No way would they pay for a hotel especially this time of year. So if they’re at the Theme park tomorrow all I can say is good luck with the winds that are forecast in the UK 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Glad to see those on the Hinch thread are seeing thru her bs “diagnosis” she’s drip fre for practically a year 🤦‍♀️ Fakey get started on it now and next Christmas you can have a fake diagnosis too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart