Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
He sounded genuinely pissed off that he had to go home "to the mad house".

He HATES being at home with his family, doesn't he?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I really don't believe that the neanderthal, syrup wearing, Clumsyosaurus would put in that much detail & texture into a first attempt at Purdey. How did he go from a constipated, cross-eyed owl to that? The other artist did it but he's fishing for fake compliments. Prat.
Screenshot_20231213-204522_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Her latest shit fake arse giveaway not working well👍No one cares and believe me you are the most boring beige idiot ever.She can barely string a sentence together with those swollen stupid lips.Zelda telling her bots her house empty over Christmas such a stupid thing to do when it’s up for sale.Looking forward to seeing her sparkling trousers she’s bought🤣🤣

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
What other Dad of the year spends his time in the gym on Christmas Eve afternoon?

His mum is a fucking witch as well, excited to see the boys. Is she not seeing the other grandkids? Bet her other daughter in law can’t stand her and does everything to get away from the Quickendens.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t know if you can buy likes on instagram but she had 120 ish likes for hours and then all of a sudden she’s just got 300 or so more in the space of half an hour.
Yes you can. Must be cheaper to do that than splash out on another £25 voucher 😂
Click on her likes and they’re all foreign accounts. Amazing how many people from India, Turkey, etc… follow a wannabe influencer from Essex 🤭

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Fucksake, how does Zelda need to clean so much😳😳😳 There are two people in the house and Matt works, so what the fuck needs dusting and polishing on the daily🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Zelda wondering why people stress over Christmas???? We can’t all live off door matts wage and sit about chatting shit all day into a phone, some of us stress because we work a damn lot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I agree stuck up witch.Sits all day talking shit to strangers and now saying hi peeps🤣🤣Shes a odd ball who talks about soap character’s like it’s real life🤡🤡

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s obvious Chris only goes near jake when the manager begs him too
he ain’t seen Chris since the wedding apart from when he watched him at pants again forced to watch him .
He can’t stand him like the rest of us
notice Chris shared OL story wishing him a happy birthday but he didn’t share Fakeys 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
When you’ve only just got over 4,000 likes in 4 hours on a reel of your kid meeting Santa, you need to accept that people are fed up with you constantly using your kid for content and flaunting your freebies online. Let’s see how popular the upcoming Lapland posts will be….

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Making sure the ‘YSL’ bag is front of the shot 🙄 and WTF does she look like? The jacket looks filthy, the lace monstrosity is 40 years out of date, the trousers are too long and her bolt on looks like it has escaped. Like her husband, hasn’t got a fucking tasteful bone in her body 🤢

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
There was a documentary years ago about a load of lads who had been in a boy band in the 1990s and had maybe 1 hit (sadly the name escapes me) but he reminds me of one of the guys in it who was working in a normal job but kept saying he was going to hit it big again and as he’d had a taste of celeb life he wanted it again. I guess having people fawn over you must be nice but you’d hope if you had a solid grounding that you’d see it for what it was. They all end up broke unless they’ve been advised well or are canny with money, which seems to be the minority
Thing is Fakey won’t go and get a ‘normal’ job because he genuinely thinks it’s beneath him now. The amount of months he didn’t work this year he could have found a ‘normal’ job to tide him over but instead he chose to sit by the phone just waiting for the odd call to appear on morning TV for 5 mins. He is that deluded he thinks he’s too famous now to go back to a 9-5 and let’s be honest he’s not capable of working a 35 hour week anyway.

• Heart

Heneghs

VIP Member
Time to wheel out the dead again , heres my kid with Santa Claus post, next one, but don’t forget I have dead family members 🤮🤮🤮🤮 here’s a grainy photo of me as an embryo with them!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Obviously like I said earlier, an overnight stay so 100% grifted. No way would they pay for a hotel especially this time of year. So if they’re at the Theme park tomorrow all I can say is good luck with the winds that are forecast in the UK 🤭
They disgust me how many freebies they get when they work and can pay it themselves

pair of scummy cunts

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Oh my fucking christ that reel😳😳😳😳 wtaf does he look like, honestly get out of the closet Jake fucking hell🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 not 'ill' anymore then prickface. Wonder what Flappy's wearing😆😆😆😆

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Feel so sorry for Freddie being taken to CBeebies land at his age, for fucks sake how embarrassing for him.
I bet he has no end of bullying at school, all out there on social media for them to see
---
Didn't Fakey say yesterday that Fred wanted to go on Oblivion? Yet it seems they've just gone into baby land for golden child Maris
Seems it was all geared to Maris, no idea why he takes nothing in, no lights, no one’s home

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So glad your boy is doing well. My eldest lad was in the Royal London earlier this year having scary neurosurgery. We know we can hack it, bear it and not suck sympathy out of fresh air for engagement. Unlike Fakey, who can't even feel a little bit poorly without bleating to his Tena huns about it.
Exactly!!! The first thing my lad said when he came round after an eight hour op was " i could kill a big Mac"
No whinging like Cunty chops...

• Heart